Revolutions error (I've sat on this long enough)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VenomVA
Ok, I don't think anyone said this yet but I have been sitting on this problem since Nov. 5th.

In Reloaded at the end, there are 5 sentinels that come for the Neb crew after the Neb is destroyed. Neo stops all of them (otherwise they would have been killed).

So why in Rev he said "Tell me how I stopped 4 Sentinels by just thinking it"?

anyone else catch this script error?

I'm not complaining, I just want to make sure I'm not going nutz! LMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Korri
maybe u cant count stick out tongue

VenomVA
laughing

Korri
this is a possibility

The Unknown
There's a logical explanation. After everything that happened to him, he remembered wrong.

Agent_Diva
^LMAO

probably just a script error

JKozzy
Maybe he rounded to the nearest four!

VenomVA
LMAO laughing out loud laughing

sum1butno1
Actually, I do remember hearing it somewhere around here.
Also, I think the more likely explanation is that Neo can't count ("Not too bright, though"wink. laughing

mailedbypostman
laughing laughing out loudThe fate of the world depends on a man who cant count.

Lil Seraph
Neo can't count it even shows it in Reloaded, when morpheus asks how many agents there were, Neo only said "Alot more."

Thomas Anderson
Maybe Neo's a sentinel in disguise.

Wait a minute....

The fifth sentinel would be Neo. And they let him into the machine city so easily...

No, I didn't notice this. I didn't even count them, and I don't remember him saying that line (only seen Revolutions once though).

Korri
Neo is not wrong....Neo is never wrong! mad

The Omega
laughing

VenomVA> No, I did wonder about the "Four sentinels" when I watched Revos, but thought *I* maybe remembered incorrectly. The possibilities are
1) There's something happening, that we don't know (such as, the fifth sentinel chickened out and flew the hell outta there!) wink
2) Script error

VenomVA
I say #3 Omega, cause I have gone over Reloaded a dozen times and there are 5 of them the go after the Neb crew. Wish I could post a pic....Where's JKozzy when you need 'em? lol

Korri
The Omega> i think no1 is the best theory laughing

VenomVA
can't count huh Korri? big grin

VenomVA
again.....

VenomVA
and again

VenomVA
last one

mook
Script error

Korri
are you saying Neo cannot count no expression

VenomVA
Yeah, your "Mr. Cuddles" has arithmetic issues! ROFLMAO
laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Korri
hey! that was not funny! embarrasment

ill forgive u seeing as ur signature is so sexy no expression

VenomVA
was just kidding...I love Neo and all.....he's kool as hell in my book! smile

I just wanted to point that script error out that's all smile

Korri
i like ur sig too much sad

VenomVA
Me too, I love it...Lil Seraph did it....props to him! smile

He did one hell of a job! big grin

Korri
its like mine only better

VenomVA
yeah but yours is Classic the "Come get some bytch" pose!

He (Lil Seraph) even threw in my boy Venom (wonder how he knew) LOL

Korri
lol yes....i like that position smile

VenomVA
as do I! Neo is the shyt! bottom line! I just hate the fact that he didn't beat Smith up more in Rev. sad sad

Lil Seraph
Helo!

Sifer
Just watched it in slow motion and it looks like the Sentinal furthest away from Neo, drops alot earlier than the rest of them. Why would one further away, drop first?

Then we have the line in Revolutions:

"Careful, they're sneaky bastards" or something along those lines. Which leads me to believe, one of them was still alive when the Hammer landed. Just a guess - but it seems plausible smile

VenomVA
ahhhhh, Sifer! I was wondering when you would add your knowledge! Mystery MAN! cool smile

MC Mike
Even though I think it's a script error and all these excuses are SO little practically, I'll go with Sifer. stick out tongue

MovieKiller
Maybe it does not matter. I think that what matters is the fact that he stopped all of them, whether there were 4 or 5.

I do think it was a script error though, but to me it's not that important.

See you ALL around. cool

Lil Seraph
Maybe he didn't stop any they just faked it and he fell on the floor because he urinated his pants and it was too hot for him. The sentinals made him think he stopped them. Or they shorted themselves out. All another system of control.

VenomVA
laughing out loud laughing Don't say that about Neo! big grin

The Omega
There's ANOTHER possibility.
Maybe Neo just REMEMBERED incorrectly? wink
I mean, how would YOU feel suddenly stopping Sentinels through a wireless Source-connection, and up-loading your mind as if you had a blue-tooth in your ear, ending up at Mobil Ave???
Hm!?
smile
Ok... Script error

Korri
miffed

Lil Seraph
The punch was awesome though. Not enough Bullet-Time in Rev or the Super Brawl.

Korri
k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.