How many times have you seen ROTK???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Ellie
So, how many times have you guys seen ROTK??? Me 2 times and it is still not enough! My familly and friends think I'm crazy and I waste my money. LOTR IS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY!!! How many times are you going see ROTK in the cinema?

Vegeta13
me 2 times as well

Exa
I saw it four or five times
But I HAVE to go at least one more time
This is far too little
But the problem is - I dont have so much money anymore big grin

*lol* when TT came out I saw it I think four times in the first week big grin

Lady Ellie
WOW! that's cool. You're right about the money thing. I'm also kind of broke. ( embarrasment ) Had to buy the soundtrack last week...

SilverFighter
3 times and planning one more next weekend.

sauron
embarrasmentembarrasment 12 embarrasmentembarrasment

whoah thats like 2 days i spent in the theatre

mmmmmm_ob :)
iv seen it twice....i want to go see it again cos its so long i forget wot hapened (i hav a reely bad memory).....the only problem with wanting to see it again is that my mates dont wana see it again...either that or i would go again....

Aurora
4 but that is only a fraction of what I will see it!!!

Exa
eek! eek! eek! eek!

sauron
stick out tongueembarrasmentstick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
I have seen it about 15 times now. ( Private Copy )

Love it, absolutely love it !

IcepicK
HOoooLy Sh!t sauron... you must hav ur ass with the shape of the seat

Leggy_n_Merry
hey ppl ive only seen it twice too sad awww i wish i'd seen it 12 or 15 times like sauron and A. D. Skinner but i'm definitely going to see it again coz my friend needs to see it! My other friends getting it on copy too but id prefer to see it in the cinema more it gives it more atmosphere and stuff.

I cant wait to see it again!
Happy Dancerolling on floor laughingbunnyrockHappy Dancerolling on floor laughingbunny
rock

A.D. Skinner
I do love seeing it on the big screen too, but not dealing with the rowdy kids sitting behind me, the baby crying a few rows down from me, and the coughing family sitting next to me it absolute bliss ! lol

Aurora
AHHHHH I hate that!!! Ppl need to be mute in a theater!!! *cough cough* Elf fans who giggle everytime he comes on screen!!!

A.D. Skinner
Not only that..but the people that constantly would quote "Hello Mr. Anderson" Everytime that Elrond made a appearance.

sauron
or the

didnt he die

whats happened

why dont they just kill thst saugol guy

whos that

whats he doing

wait HES a wizaed too...

loook mummy the tree...the tree is talking

Aurora
LOL That reminds me of Kits solution to that: (not mine of course, I am a completly PG rated girl, and Diamond I see that look u just shot me) When u are watching LOTR imagine Elrond in nothing but his leggings, and I garuntee that u wont' see Agent Smith!!!

AlexRyder
It was 19...and then it turned into 20 times on Monday...whistle big grin

AND I AM SO BROKE RIGHT NOW!!!!! I wanna see it again, though...maybe I can get my parents to lend me some cash...

sauron
LMAO YEAH

ok thinking about it now

mmmmmmmmmmmm elrond such a hot woman mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kitoky
confused Uhhhhh okaaaaay

I have seen RotK 17 times....and counting.....big grin

One with myself,
one with my friend,
one with my other friend,
one with my group of friends,
two with best best friends,
two with my groupies hang out friend,
1 with my brother,
1 with my other brother,
one with my teacher (teacher's pet),
another with myself,
two times with my cousin who came to visit from Canada....
1 with my boy - friend, not boyfriend, a friend that's a boy. I should've just said another friend....
2 times on my winter break....

AND STILL COUNTING!

Oh and just to tell you guys, this is 3 months worth of allowance right there.

sauron
erm...orlandoyea im sorry but i got involved stick out tongue

AlexRyder
Pippin Rules.

How many times do you plan to see it before it goes to DVD?
laughingangel

Ariadne
I've only seen it twice! I feel so deprived cause I haven't had a chance to go since we went back to school. I'm sure I've forgotten everything already.

Bar-en-Danwedh
i saw it twice on opening day, and four times in the first week, i'll be going again soon...

Kitoky
....Alot....

LegolasIsMyMan
Um, i feel deprived, i seen it for the first time sunday, january the 19th.....I have been trying to get to see it, and i couldn't , but i finally did, and i plan on making it so many more times!!!

Bar-en-Danwedh
sunday was the 18th

PippinTook
Eh I've seen it five times so far....My mom banned me from seeing it after four (which she thinks is a lot roll eyes (sarcastic) ) but I made her change her mind wink I'm not sure how many more times I'll be able to go....Hopefully as many as you Kit or sauron or anyone else who's seen it more than 10 times stick out tongue

And I'm downloading it on KaZaA but I wanna see it in theaters....LOTR is definately worth every cent of seeing it 20 times no matter what anyone else says stick out tongue All of my friends think I'm obsessed and I have no life (they think that about me and one of my friends who's seen it 9 times)....It's not that we have no life...It's just that we LOVE LOTR and we have a lot of free time hahaha....But Kit, I worship you *bows down to Kit* You give a very good name to LOTR fans stick out tongue

Arrgggg I wanna go see it again!!! I'm trying to see it as many times as it takes for me to be able to recite every line and every scene from every single second in the movie stick out tongue Obsessed? Of COURSE not!!! Hehehe.

So far I've seen it:
once with my mom
twice with my dad
once with my friend
once with my other friend

Hmmm....DEFINATELY not enough....*humph*

hollowknowledge
you people by far have given new meaning to "fanatic". smile i've seen once. stick out tongue

Kitoky
It's called being an LotR otaku

feanor
Yea! Verily what thou hath sayeth. Methinks?

PippinTook
We are not fanatics! We just love LOTR and, like I said, we have a lot of free time stick out tongue I don't have half as much as Kit though hahaha...

Gollum_Gal
i've seen it 2 times but its definately not enough i'm pklanning on seeing it atleast 5 more times AT LEAST no one will go with me bvecause they all hate it and whenever thbney say n e thang bout LOTR then i like yell its crazy so... yea

LadyGreenleaf
i have only seen it 4 times...which really sux...my mom wont let me see it anymore times..she actually thinks 2 is eough..which isnt!! i mean....a million billion times isnt even enough! lol. well i wish i could see it more but i am banned from seeing it until it cmes out in stores sad
~*LadyGreenleaf*~

Pipage558
I have seen RotK 5 times! I am so proud of myself! I will go see it again of course! It is the best movie of all time including all the other LotR movies!

cgtuna21
I've seen it 11 times!!!!!! Ya

Firithlotwen
wow, today i saw it for the 3rd time, and i felt like a complete geek :$, plus i've read the script so i remembered some dialogues <------ that was really bad sad i want my mortal life againnn :'(
but i could go one more time messed

i can't wait for the EE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i totally crazy??

TrixStar
3 times for me

shadow link
3 for me and 2 more times on saturday like most other people the problem is the money, if any one won a cash prize the first thing they would say is "ill go and see rotk a few more times". the thing is on saturday im seein at this cinema where tickets r AUD$4.50 (Cambletown cinema for anyone who lives in OZ-NSW) and the normal price is AUD$10 plus since the cinema is far away we always see 2 movies so since theres really nothin on worth seening (besides last samrurai and that MA (equivilent to R)) so i might aswell just see rotk twice

i imagine titanic made so much was coz people probably like went out in groups every night or once a week to see it like going out for tennis training or something, we need to be seeing it more for it to be king of box office-but yes it is hard to find the money

shadow link
oh yeah and i saw it once in a lotr movie marathon that went from 9pm to 7am now thats commitment

pip-foot
i've seen it twice sad but want to go more, jsut a little broke right now, and no one will go with me. since i cannot yet drive that makes it a bit hard to get there sad my parents think it's a waste of money but they're wrong!!!!!!!!!! plus i saw it on opening night and only got 1 hour of sleep! whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i dressed up and had lots of fun with all the crazy fans ( i'm one of them! lol)

bLooMiLiCioUs
3 so far!big grin
i wanted SOOO BADLY to go for the marathon BUT I HAD TO GO FOR A CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!madmadmadmad

i'm gonna go watch it again the day after tmr!Happy DanceHappy Dance

azszhz
i've seen it 5 times,which is defently not anouff

first time at trilagy tuesday
second with my family
third with my grandma
fourth with my friends
and the last time i snuck in after anouther movie embarrasment
i couldn't resist

i wish i could live in the theatur just so i could watch it like 100 times but *sigh* i can't

frodo_lover
I've seen it 2 times. (In 3 weeks!!!) People think I'm cracy. I've to see it again, but I'm trying to hold a month or two big grin

Firithlotwen
hey i've read your posts and i wondered... how old are you?
because you say 'i want to see it for the 45th time but my parents think it's wrong'
i'm 23 :$ and i felt really stupid going for the third time... i felt like the people in the cinema knew that it was the third time...
plus you're right!! i've spent a lot of money for this movie, but i want to go one more time!!!!!!!!!

pip-foot
It's not stupid! go again and again and agian!!!!! When i went for my 2nd time, almost everyone there had seen it already. now i'm going for a thrid time ( everyone workin at the theater knows me. I saw two towers 11 times smile ) when i come in they just go, " LOTR right?" and hand me a ticket. I think i should get a discount for going so much. I haven't been much to ROTK, cuz i'm kinda low on money right now sad but i shall see it more after friday and i get my paycheck! smile oh and to answer your question Firithlotwen, i'm 15 smile

Kitoky
*giggles*
Mmmhmmmmm I remember all the lines practically....

*stuffs face into Sean Bean autographed coat* Ahhhh

hobbit_lover
I've only seen it 4 times!

manny321
now we know why rotk made so much, i have seen it twice and people say im crazy and plus this is the only movie i wacthed twice in theaters so thats shows its good. 2 nd time hit the spot, the battles were great and i like say everthing theodan was saying during his speech some guys started standing and clapping. Also when the eliphants came some guys thought they were on the men side and i yelled out "dude they here to kill all the men". and he says "$%^&*( eliphants" laughing i was like fell out of seat laughing rolling on floor laughing also when gandalf hit denother rolling on floor laughing it was great such movie come only once every blue moon every 5 years.

Chapel
Twice, wil probably see it again though.

the LOTR films are the only film I have ever seen more than once in the cinema, there the greatest films of our generation.

Firithlotwen
2 of the 3 times sad

but i found out it was the hour... the olny time i saw ROTK without any stupid kid crying or askin his mum to pleeeease go home, or teenagers shouting e v e r y single time legolas was on the screen was at the midnight function hehe of course it was full of geeks just like me and my brother hehehe

_Pippin_Lover_!
i have seen it 4 times abiout to see it 5 *drools when Pippin comes on screen) I love it when he sings !!!! such a beautyful voice ! *drool*

Leggy_n_Merry
omg the second time i went to see it this big tall fat woman sat right in front of me and coz we were kinda near the front i really couldnt see, it was sooo annoying! when it showed the far shot of frodo and sam running into mount doom i couldnt even see them!! and when their faces were big on the screen most of them were cut off it was horrible! ahh i really have to arrange to go and see it again - i really cant wait any longer or i'll just die! and i really want to see it mroe after that but i doubt anyone will come with me after that coz most of the friends ive already been to see it with have seen it loads aswell alreayd sad *sigh* o well

Lady Ellie
WOW, you guys!!!!!! 12, 14, times???!!!??? THAT ROCKS!!! My parents don't want me to go for the third time. But now I can tell them there are people who've seen ROTK more then 10 times. Can't wait to see the look on their faces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.