appreaciate the un appreaciated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
This is a thread for the actors never mentioned.
orli, liv etc get attention so this is for those forgotten.
e.g. Gimli. BOROMIR (YEY), galadriel, Haldir, Elrond, Eomer (I know eowyn but who cares about her hee hee). and you get the gist.

Kitoky
BOROMIR! love love Sean Bean autographed coat, love love love

I thought Haldir was cute then I saw Craig Parker *drool*

Eomer...Mmmmhmmm

sauron
BOROMIR love love he is best in fellowship big grin

kit has a coat he autographed sad sad sad

Kitoky
Love that coat man...dark pernament marker signature....bam!

sauron
sadsad

Exa
BOROMIR love love love
He's so cool and imo the best actor (besides Noble, Wenham and Serkis)

Gimli is cool

Galadriel - can be found next to Lee among my fave actors

Haldir - no. Has enough fans. I dont like him.

lkotbr33
eowyn is pretty hot smokin' no matter what u say so i go with her

Kitoky
LOL! I prefer Arwen, but Eowyn's cool.

Mhmmm Sean Bean....don't worry sauron, I already assigned you my Sean Bean autographed coat in my will.

SlipknoT
Gimli is the coolest. I dont know why there arnt many threads about him

shadowy_blue
Faramir!! David Wenham!! love...I really love Faramir in the book, and I was a little indifferent of him in TTT, but after a while I understood why they changed his character a bit, then I finally loved him in TTTEE and when ROTK came out, he was the same Faramir I loved in the book. I can't wait for EE for more of him and Eowyn! big grin

Faramir/David Wenham doesn't get enough acknowledgment though..I really think they did a good job of him. love big grin

And Eomer!! Limited screentime but I really think Karl Urban is the perfect Eomer. big grin

Bar-en-Danwedh
boromir's my fav. too

but christopher lee and brad dourif are my fav. actors in there.

azszhz
YAY!!! for Boromir love and Eomer love two of the cutest unspoken enough of people in the movie

Aurora
Haldir!!!! love love he is def the hottest elf.!!!!!!!

I really wish that Gimili had more attention!! He is the coolest!! Go Gimili!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.