FAN (Fans Against N'sinc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueFan
As in my last post, we will be boycotting Episode 2 if N'sinc is not removed from the movie. We need to show that the FANS will not sit back and let this movie be RAPED. If the rumor is true, a web site will be formed to officially start a patition, and I know that all TRUE FANS will stand behind this. We can not let this disgraceful act go on. FAN (Fans Against N'sinc) will be formed so the people can finally have a say, and say no to N'sinc. If we let this disrespect go on, in the next movie, Anikin and Ben should wear NIKE outfits and drink PEPSI. Lets stand up and shout "STAR WARS is not for sale". If N'sinc is not taken out of the movie, they may as well call Leonardo Decrappio back, the movie would bomb anyway. Please, for more information, Email [email protected]

LanceWindu
It is not disgraceful at all. You won't recognize the members of the band. I don't even think that N'Sync are going to get paid for their roles since they aren't even going to be listed in the credits.

ToMacco
Who cares? Mark Hamill's son was an extra in Episode I.

mah
I'm not joining this brainless boycott

ToMacco
Good call, mah. Why join some dumbass crusade against something that is going to make no difference?

Besides, I'm not delaying my seeing of Episode II. smile

Ratcat
Now I want you to follow these simple steps.

1. Stand Up
2. Switch off you computer (You might want to print the rest of these instructions so you don't forget them)
3. Have a shower. (You know, that big box thing with the water spray)
4. Put on fresh cloths. (no, not the ones on the floor, get the clean ones from the closet.)
5. Go outside, look, that big yellow thing is not a U.F.O, it's the sun.
6. NOW GO GET A LIFE.

This is such a piece of FANboy BS, it's untrue. Boycott the film, I know I won't be boycotting anything. Whilst I agree that everyone is entitled to an opinion, yours seems so out of step with reality that I really begin to question the state of Star Wars fandom.

Ratcat
And what bugs me more is that you found this forum via my website.

Do me a favour, whilst you are boycotting Episode-II, please boycott my website as well. I don't want lame fanboys with this kind of stupid opinion visiting SWMovies.Net.

sand person no. 10
nice plug big grin

darthyogi
I'm not showing you any support until you explain exactly what a 'patition' is.

This thread is ridiculous, radiculous, rediculous, AND rudiculous.

Chill out - maybe they act better than they sing anyway.

smile laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Don't you start. I don't need to plug.

We're Affliliated... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

LOL

sand person no. 10
these big words, far outways my humble vocabulary

Ratcat
LOL

Well, I did have to get queeq to help me with the spelling.

finti
Boycott???? are you insane they are killed what better way to see them on the big silver screen. But feel free man go ahead and boycot EPII. You and ....

Ratcat
Don't worry Finti, I have friends in West Chester, PA. We'll just send the boys round... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

sand person no. 10
do you want me to open a can of whoopass!!!! cool

Ratcat
Dude! big grin

King Jedi
In 10 years time N'Sync will be forgotten about anyway. We'll be like "Oh, that was those guys who were in a boyband, what were they called again?". That's if we even notice them.

Ratcat
10 years, I'd say much less than that...

Texas
What a retard. Let him boycott the movie! One less person in the theater means one more open seat for me. cool

yerssot
but we need everyone to get AOTC in the top 5 movies!

Texas
If the movie is good it will get into the top 5. If it stinks, it wont. Plain and simple.

King Jedi
I don't care if it makes the top five or if everyone hates it.

ToMacco
I think that's great laughing out loud

This punk comes in and says "I'm boycotting Episode II! Then the rest of us are like, ' ah piss off, dumbass!'" laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I love the people here! rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*moves away from ToMacco*

LanceWindu
:Lol:

bigsef2
ok, no disrespect intended to anyone who has posted anything on this thread, i didnt bother to read anyones comments.

but what kind of IDIOT would not go see the second star wars movie, with all the GOOD things in it we have to look forward to, simply because NSYNC are in the movie for a few seconds. I agree, its a completely stupid idea and i hate it, but NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS NOT GOING TO SEE THIS MOVIE SIMPLY BECAUSE OF NSYNC!! each and every one of you knows youre going to see the movie, even if GL digitally took natalie portman out and replaced her with britney spears. Youd still see it. Its Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones! No more empty threats!

LanceWindu
Hey uhh Big no one else posted that they were going to not see Episode 2 just TrueFan. Everyone else is just making fun of him for being an idiot.

bigsef2
sweet

ToMacco
TrueFan is probably a memeber of The New Kids on the Block and is angry at Nsnk for taking all the pre-teen girls

yerssot
strange that Ratcat hasn't wrote this one here...

N'sinc DIDN'T survived the cutting room, they are officially out of the movie

Ratcat
Sorry Yers, busy being me for a while... smile

OK, here's the lowdown if you haven't already read it someplace.

There's a link to the radio station and an MP3 of the statement as well, enjoy.

http://www.swmovies.net/episode-ii/news/200201/#020110nsync

yerssot
well, I understand Rat,
keeping such a great site updated is not an easy job!

Captain REX
Eat that N'Stink! Like I said in one of the other 2 threads, N'Sync doesn't ruin my life! Go ahead and boycot Episode II, it'll just make us wait longer and make us hate you more. Simple as that. Hey TrueFan, you must really be a "true fan." Your such a "true fan," that your going to boycott your probably favorite movie trilogy or even single movie that you've ever seen.
Usually I'd say "Hello! Welcome to the threads! Go to the Trivia section! big grinbig grinbig grin" but to this new member, I say "Hello! Welcome to a forum that is not exactly okay with N'Sync being in the movie, but they're not that devastated." I'm a true fan! I go on line a lot and look at Star Wars stuff, look for cool pictures, and many spoilers. But I actually go OUTSIDE. I play SOCCER and BASKETBALL and HANDBALL. I ride my BIKE. I play GAMECUBE, and not just Star Wars games. Does SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE sound familiar. Do you even know what any of those capitalized words are or mean? Do you speak English!? Am I going crazy? Yes! (calms down)
Boycotting Ep. II would be silly. A total act of stupidity. What if Michael Jackson had to act as Mace Windu while Samuel L. Jackson was sick? What if the Backstreet Boys took over for the Max Rebo Band? What if Brittney Spears or Janet Jackson were on the Jedi Council? I would still see the movie, although I'd cringe during that part of the film. Boycotting Episode II would be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Plus, it would just make those guys in Seattle wait there even longer for the movie.

mah
straight on!

Ushgarak
Ok, look, the whole thing is over now. No need to be so expressive about it.

Ushgarak
Damn. Hate to bring this back, but apparently rumours of their being cut were premature. No final decision has yet been made.

Captain REX
I think we over did it. TrueFan's posts are still at 2.

Anyway, when will GL cut them?!

King Jedi
If it was any other director or studio then you can be sure it would get cut. But with Lucas you never know. He does what he likes and that's cool, even if N'Sync aren't.
But I think he'll cut them (up hopefully) from the film. And McCallum should know better.

yerssot
well, I think they should be in, just to let everyone know they can nagg and nagg and that they are childish about it

Captain REX
Good point. I really don't care if they're cut or not. Everyones such a baby about this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.