CaptHowdy StrangeLand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangeland
Who has seen or likes this movie, I do i was wondering has anyone ever seen it?

tabby999
its not a bad movie. Dee Snider couldn't be more in it if he tried "driected by Dee Snider, main acting by Dee Snider, some songs by Twisted Sister"
but admittedly the sound track kicks ass. the movie was ok

Nastybutlerbob
It would have been better if it had come out about five years earlier when piercings and body mod was more "freaky". It has gotten to be too socially acceptable

Dave_ens2005
Thank you dee snider. ur movie was good but u as a person suck, ur such a ****ing ******* i swear. i saw BILE peform last night at the Sanctuarty in Stroudsburg Pa. i asked them some questions and they told me how u dicked them out of the creadits. what an *******. i hope u get some common sence you ****ing dick head.

Dogbert
What the f**k? wow.... ok..... no expression

amlap
so much hate...

p.s. the movie blew!

Cinemaddiction
1998 was the peak of body piercing, IMO. "Strangeland" is a cool cult flick, IMO.

BTW, "dicked them out of the credits"?

Are you talking about them supposidly not recieving royalties, or not being in the film credits? Even imdb.com has them in the credits, and if they were'nt credited in the movie, IMDB would have acknowledged it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.