Insane Clown Posse By Lunatic86

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lunatic86
ICP IS THE REALIST ON THE BLOCK . AND SO IS ALL OF PSYCHO PATHIC RECORDS.

lunatic86
INSANE CLOWN POSSEY IS
DA-MO-FU-CKIN-SHIZ-NIT

lunatic86
BUT I MIGHT BE UGLY BUT AT LEAST I ANT GOT NO MONEY.

lunatic86
ICP IS COMING WITH THAT NEW DARK RAIN BEFORE THEY RELEASE THE NEW WRAITH HELLS PIT.

Evil Dead
#1. Pscyhopathic Records is only two words..........not Psycho Pathic Records, 3 words.

#2. You're quote in the third post is not even an icp quote........that is Jamie Madrox.......and you didn't even quote it right, "yo *****..I might be ugly but alteast I ain't got no money"......

#3. nobody cares........

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ICP is very wack. i mean VERY wack. wacker than wack. their music is pointless.

LanceWindu
I agree.

And then the two douche bags are trying to be wrestlers in NWA TNA.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wrestling helps them lose brain cells. their music becomes ever worse. LOL

loserib
thats funny i used to wrestle indie and icp have been wresling for years ive done shows with jcw's juggalo jim coolie

TrAnCeDuO
i hate them...."ooh we can fun of eminem and talk killing about chickens....we are soooo original"

yeah right

TrAnCeDuO
(damnit)

thorncrawler
theres a lot of hate in here

TrAnCeDuO
well you just cant prove that crappy music is actually good...

icp= thumb down

thorncrawler
i think its an aquired tast

total metalhead
ICP---> no

im no expert, but i know bad rapping when i hear it, and ICP are bad.

and that whole ducktape round the fist thing? thats so f**kin lame its sad.

TrAnCeDuO
ROFL!!! laughing
damn right they do....who the hell likes old sweaty guys in bikinis feeling each other up anyways?

thorncrawler
don't go there with wresting have you wathced it its hilarious! it just takes the piss

Juggalo
Each to his own.

metal face
ICP is the worst thing ever to come out in the music industry, if you can call what they do music....its just that they are realy corny with no tallent

Evil Dead
I see both sides of the argument here...........

1. yes , ICP sucks.............they started their downward spiral in 1997 with the great Milenko.

2. They really suck now..........they do really gay things now.......

3. I was a huge ICP fan before that (and have tattoos)........their music was an aquired taste, back when it was good .....now it's just intolerable.

4. Trying to wrestle? They have always wrestled. They've wrestled Indy shows for 10 years. They have had successful runs in the ECW, the WWF, and two......count them two runs in the WCW (Dead Pool, Dark Carnival)..............how many wrestlers out there can claim that?......let alone who can claim that and boast of having several gold albums and a couple platinum albums.

TrAnCeDuO
sorry i couldnt help that post....i used to be into wrestling myself.....but currently i am a strict homophobe...

Shaggy2dope
Icp ****ing rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.