who you think is going to win the superbowl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
who you think will win the superbowl and why? I think The Patriots will because they have superbowl experience and I think the Panthers will just be happy to be there.But I expect it to be a close game.what do you all think?

yerssot
yay Titans laughing out loud

SilverFighter
^lol

But seriously I'm rooting for the Patriots, but don't count those Panthers out yet.

Dogbert
Pat- sick

i think that they r gunna win, but i hope they lose

metallicachick
I am so torn! I love both of the teams and they are both very good.. but, i think that new england will win it

tptmanno1
Stupid Dogbert, Patriots are winners
GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!

Maverick2364
GO PATS!!!

LanceWindu
I have trained you well my young apprentice.

Dogbert
no ur the stupid 1, the pats (i hope) r going down

ps- uconn sucks ass stick out tongue

BackFire
Patriots.

el_barto
im not sure i havnt been watching football lately BUT since i HATE the patriots i say GO PANTHERS

§pearhead
pats will win and you know it! stick out tongue

Gundark
Go Bears !

Ah crap, I forgot my team will be at home eating chips and dip again.....

I'll go for the underdogs...go Panthers !!

keokiswahine
New England seems abit stronger, but I have a hanai daughter in Boston and a e-son in NC, so perhaps I should just wish for an exciting game. big grin smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

phinney6
PANTHERS PANTHERS PANTHERS!! (and Im from MAINE) and don't insult d-bert or I will have to sick d-bert on you, (hes my orderly)

AliasNeo15
its easy. The Patriots are going to win!!!smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

phinney6
probably the pats

AliasNeo15
this is wut i want to hear. Pats, Pats, Patsbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Mr Parker
So anybody else got predictions for the big day? its just right around the corner.

§pearhead
Pats win, 20-17 or 21-16.

JKozzy
That game was nasty! WE WON!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.