Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangeland
Have you ever been so in love you would do anything for him/her? I am so in love with this boy his name is chris we love eachother i would die for him and he would die for me. Have you ever felt that?

LanceWindu
I'm in this state of mind right now.

I would do anything for my woman.

strangeland
thats really sweet

Baylin
Indeed we are now married and have a 5 month old baby which takes it to a hole new level! big grin
That doesnt mean to say we dont have our differences occasionaly though sad

Gotwa
I hate love... waste of time.

strangeland
Everyone Has differences

lil bitchiness
Ive never been in love...id like to be, but you know...

LanceWindu
That's just because you have no one to Love.

I used to think Love was for fools.

But I met Chanel and for these past 4 months I have been in heaven and I have someone to share my experiences with and to one day be with, possibly for life.

It's total bliss.

You can call me a pussy for acting all Lovey Dovey, I don't care, I'm in Love.

lil bitchiness
thumb up I envy you Lance actually. I wish i was in love...it must be a great feeling.

Pussys are those people who are afraid to fall in love.

Linkalicious
that's the cutest thing i've ever heard. Not the 1st time i've heard it, but definitly the cutest thing a girl can say to a guy. I'm not a girl so i don't know what the cutest thing a guy can say, but i imagine it's along those lines.

SilverFighter
I was in love once but lost it because of my foolishness. Is hard to start all over again so yes love is painful and it hurts when you lose it.

strangeland
Yes it is nery painful i'm sorry silverfighter. Me and chris had only one fighy but it lasted 22 seconds. Love can be really hard but remember no one is alone

LegolasIsMyMan
Im in love right now, it's so great, i love love!!!! LOL, i can't even start to explain the feeling, it's just so amazing!

strangeland
Isn't it love is great

LanceWindu
I hope your Love isn't Legolas there LegolasIsMyMan, that's nothing more than a crush.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Baylin
True! I was gutted when my first marriage failed, and quite fearful about entering another serious relationship but I overcame it and I'm glad!

strangeland
what are you laughing at stinkfist

LanceWindu
My comment about Legolas I think.

strangeland
oh ok

love doesn't exist

i envy those who have found someone who feels the same way they do though

SilverFighter
Same here, once you go throught that experience you become a total different person. Sometimes I think how wonderful it could have been. But is best not get stuck and move on. There is always a future to look forward to.

113> loves does exists.

ScottsLover
i never been in love but i hate it when someone else loves you back and you dont love them...how are you supposed to put that without hurting them? sad

strangeland
you dont lol you just have to try to explain how you dont have feeling for them and well you just wanna be friends

Baylin
That isnt always a good idea cos then they try clinging to you as if they're your best friend just hoping you'll fall madly in love with them. No its better to hurt their feeling so you both know where you stand!

strangeland
no see your wrong what if they tell them meanly and they go and kill themselves

Baylin
I didnt say they had to be mean about it, I merely meant that imo it's better to be honest and hurt them than t let them think they might stand a chance later.

strangeland
I BELIVE YOU SAD THIS

Baylin

That isnt always a good idea cos then they try clinging to you as if they're your best friend just hoping you'll fall madly in love with them. No its better to hurt their feeling so you both know where you stand!

Baylin
By telling them its never going to happen would almost certainly hurt their feelings. This I know cos I've been there several times. I've had it done to me nastily and I've had done to me nicely, and in my experience it hurt less the nasty way than the nice way. The person was honest with me, instead of being nice but false. I respect honesty!

strangeland
YEAH WELL I HAVE HAD IT HAPPEN TO AND I LIKE IT THE NICER WAY SEEMS MORE FITTING.

Baylin
Well everyones different and reacts differently so I suppose its each to their own opinion at the end of the day. smile

strangeland
YEP.

BellaButterfly
I have never been in love!!!

but i've had major crushes on guys that I fantasize about them to the point i dropped my friend while performing a cheer stunt

true story!

Baylin
laughing out loud This girl I had a crush on well I was so busy day dreaming about her I walked into and then tripped over a small fence. Guess who I did that in front of.... embarrasment I so wanted to be swallowed by a big hole!!!

ScottsLover
aww that sucks and its kinda funny no offence stick out tongue

Baylin
18 years on i see the funny side but then.... embarrasment embarrasment X10

ScottsLover
i always have butterflies in my stomache when i see a cute guy i like and i guess u can say im shy because i dont really get close to them at all

silver_tears
embarrasment

BellaButterfly
I always get butterflies in my stomach when there is a guy i like around ..like im not shy with other guys....heck i'll sit on their laps and act like a dork ! but when the guy i like is around I stay quiet and stutter when i talk lol

Darth Revan
*sigh* nobody loves the poor Sith lord over here...

lil bitchiness
I....dislike star wars confused

lil bitchiness
but i LOVE Spiderman!! love

Darth Revan
Yeah I know that's cool though

Darth Revan
the Star Wars part I mean

lil bitchiness
Yeah...spiderman is cool too! love

Darth Revan
Yes... and he loves you so very very much wink

lil bitchiness
I know love look at him go!!

hahaha...ever since that dancing spiderman, my love for spiderman has just gone....sky high!!

http://privat.bluezone.no/zeratuhl/images/images/spiderman.gif

yeah, shake that Spidey bootey for me baby

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I know im weird! big grin

Darth Revan
that's ok so am I *revels in his own weirdness*

lil bitchiness
Good!!! Im gonna be alone for Valentines Day....messed i wasnt for the past 2 years...messed but im gonna now...

I guess there is always spiderman!! love

Baylin
come here, you wont be alone on KMC! wink

lil bitchiness
But...i was never alone alone on Valentines day...i feel....so....dateless messed

Baylin
Hmm not a lot I can say to that, I've been there but then most of us have and it doesn't make it any easier sad

lil bitchiness
omg..whenver i look at my spidey buddy I feel all better!! laughing out loud

Baylin
Good! big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
Actually my love is for a REAL man, not legolas, even though he is n my heart*just kidding*. I am in love with Brian, he's my everything.I mean, he can make me feel so much better , just by looking at me , you know, not even saying a word, just a single smile. And the way he holds me, it's so unexplainable,,,, i am rambling, i can't even explain it how i want to...i mean, it's an emotion that isn't able to be spoken or explained to it's highest potential, becuase you can't even start because i would hate to underestimate or not give love the right credit....

Darth Revan
Thanks, that makes us loveless ones feel so much better stick out tongue

LegolasIsMyMan
oh im sorry~~~ I don't know you but i love you too!! LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.