The Fast & the Furious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Who else thought this movie was kick ass?

ToMacco
idiots stick out tongue

LanceWindu
What is your problem ToMacco? This was a great film with spectacular scenes. It is waaaaaaay better than anything you can come up with.

Machine
ok this is really rare but i know that tomacco can come up with something much better then that crappy movie.

LanceWindu
Now why do you say it's crappy? I want answers. evil face

ToMacco
I havn't even seen it, so I can't really say it's stupid.

But it just looks so bad! Fast cars, macho attitudes and big titties. It's been done THOUSANDS of times. And it's never worked, why should it work here?

The lines are so cheesy, too. "You break her heart, I'll break your neck!" Good god! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spidey-Man
If you haven't seen this movie, how can you judge it?
I saw it, and it was pretty decent for what I expected. It's great compared to a lot of other summer flicks that came out last year *Cough*"Tomb Raider"*Cough* eek!

Ushgarak
No need to swear...

Spidey-Man
Who swore? confused

Ushgarak
I distinctly heard someone say 'Tomb Raider"

BackFire349
haha

Machine
i just saw this crappy movie .
the reasons it sucked ,
the plot was just horrible
typical car scenes(oh wow they are going fast amazing,sarcasam)
tired to be different by having stupid matrix affetcs
horrible acting

need i say more if i have to ill go on

pslice
who here liked the first fast and furious better than 2 fast 2 furious?

They were both good but i thought the 1st had better plot.

scott
i agree the first was a little better. if the second one didn't do the "lightspeed" effect every time they used N20 it would have been an tie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.