Tribute To Akilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trashtalker103
He posted good threads, he's a funny guy, he added alot of whatever to this forum and we are really gonna miss his wit.

Goodbye Akilla, I Love U Man http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

mechmoggy
Moving to GDF...

Hegemon875
Bullshit Akilla was an *******.

VallejoKid707
Right on!

el_barto
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY AKILLA WAS A GOOD PERSON?!?!?!? how much exticy have you been using man!?!?!??!? AKILLA WAS A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS

Rebel Racer
whos akilla?

The One Himself
What happened to Akilla? Was he (or she) banned?

el_barto
yes ( because of me and other people )

el_barto
and the reason why is because HE WOULDNT ****ING THINK BEFORE HE TALKED ( he was probably just a stupid little kid )

Rebel Racer
el barto, you banned him because he spoke his mind?

el_barto
no i banned him because he was a dumbass who just seid pointless shit for no reason ask any one in this forum ( except for trashtalker ) and they will agree with me

The One Himself
Is it temporary?

el_barto
probably ask raz

BTW: here is one of many shit posts that he put in my first sig contests>ok its short for dick dumbass. Since ur sukin it all the time i thought ud know the slang terms for it... and wtf is thaat picture supposed to b? u sukin Dik? dont post that shit around here

The One Himself
Wow...he is crazy...

silver_tears
power trip there stick out tongue

el_barto
yeah i know but you know I HAVE ALOT OF POWER!

silver_tears
maybe in your head you do wink

el_barto
NO im INSANE

silver_tears
well that explains it wacko

Rebel Racer
lmgdmfao

venomfan
he was quite a dushe-bag, he will be missed, very little.......

Hegemon875
laughing

Raz
You banned noone.

The Akilla guy was banned because, if you check his post history, he was only posting abuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.