Did anyone cry after seeing Halloween 6?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
I did. I was just so heartbroke over the passing of Donald Pleasence, and knowing that he could not provide anymore happy memories to my life. I cried like a baby.

DeNiro
U r a girl right i mean i dont hear about guys crying over other guys that die

and no i didnt even know he died in real life till like a year after i saw halloween 6

Evil Dead
I went and saw Halloween 6 in the theater...........and I did indeed cry. I however did not know Donald Pleasance had even passed away at the time.

michaelmyers
it was sad, i have to admit. he looked so helpless in the film. lol

Michael Myers 1
Poor Donald was such a great actor in Halloween

RIP Donald

HockeyFace
Boy... just because I liked the guy doesn't mean I am a girl... damn!t I have feelings too!!!!!!!! Honestly though he was my favorite acotr alright! Anyways how could you guys not know he died? It said In Memory of Donald Pleasance.

Michael Myers 1
I knew it said that i teared up cuz he died in the movie and in real life.

RIP Donald (aka Loomis)

michaelmyers
did he die in the film? i dont remember that. i remeber at the end were you hear him scream. but i thought he did that casue michael was gone.

mjpgameplaya
ummm.. Ronald Pleasance is dead?
lol

Michael Myers 1
i dont think its funny

Evil Dead
I also do not recall him dying in the film............at the end he goes back to make sure Meyers is dead ........Meyers is gone and his mask is laying there, end of movie.

I have only seen this in the theater however..........I've heard rumors that the video release is a little different from the theatrical release, I havn't seen the video release so I don't know.

Michael Myers 1
I saw the movie and the ending wasnt differnt. But the producers cut shows you why Loomis was screaming.

michaelmyers
why was he screaming? was it becuase he now had the ucrse of the thorn on him

Michael Myers 1
LoL why did you ask if you knew

michaelmyers
casue im a peice of shit...............

michaelmyers
nah i was just makin sure

Michael Myers 1
ok

michaelmyers
michael myers1, who is that kid in ur sig?

Michael Myers 1
who do you think roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
yeah I heard the movie version was different than the video release.I only saw the video version and correct me if I'm wrong since its been so long,on the video release he just goes into the building and we hear him scream and thats all so I just assumed that Michael had killed him since he died during the filming anyways. confused

Michael Myers 1
Not realy he could just be screaming because he saw Mike was the man in black or cuz he got cursed and they didnt show him in H20 because he was dead but they didnt want to redo the movie of Halloween 6 so they left Loomis in the movie not knowing if he is dead or not but then it says...... In memory of Donald Pleasance

Thats what im thinking

Mr Parker
Yeah in the video release,he just goes into the building and then you hear Loomis Scream I believe.Like I said,I always assumed he was screaming because Michael killed him and they just wanted to do the humanitarian thing since Pleasance really did die during the filming and not show him get killed.

Michael Myers 1
Damn why did he die. He was the best actor in the Halloween series IMO

HockeyFace
Actually the character could not have died in Halloween 6 as most people believe. In fact he was alive and well living in Marion Chambers near Haddonfield in case Michael was to return, but then Loomis died on October 5, 1998 of a Heart Attack right before Michael returned for anther killing spree. I would assume that the heart attack is somehow linked to the curse of thorn. Now if I could say something on Donald Pleasence (AKA Pleasance). Pleasence died in France due to heart failure after failed heart surgery. Now my question is WHY would Pleasence go to FRANCE of all places for heart surgery? Why not America? I just find it strange.

Mr Parker
hmmm,yeah that is strange.I am not as familiar with the curse of Thorn as you all are,could you explain to me what that curse is?

HockeyFace
Thron is a cultist group of 33. It is also a curse which Michael possesses in which he MUST kill his whole, entire family. The curse can only be lifted when the entire family is dead. This is why I ask myself "Why did Laurie (Jamie Lee Curtis' character) have kids?" Then again that is like asking myself why Jamie Leee Curtis wanted Halloween 4-6 to be non-existant from H20, and then she leaves the franchise after only 1 movie forever screwing up the Halloween storyline/franchise. She has a lot of nerve that Curtis does saying she will never do another Halloween movie not matter how much they pay her. I can't belive people want to see her in Halloween 9!

Michael Myers 1
check my myers page it tells you everything about him big grin michael myers info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.