Suggestion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Any chance of getting a comicbooks section started? I bet a lot of people would like that.

yerssot
well, if it features a sort of superhero you can start a thread in the meantime in "superhero movie discussion", the subtitle says: "for all other comic book adaptions" :s

Raz
wot yerssot said.

SuperHero discussion is meant for ALL comic book talk. Maybe I should rename it to make it more obvious?

yerssot
yeah, would be best, cause what you said and I ment to say wasn't the same messed

Mr Parker
I really think you should Raz because right now it just says SUPER HERO "MOVIES" DISCUSSION. all that suggests is that you can just go there to talk about super hero movies like Daredevil,hulk and that sort of thing. confused

Raz
OK, I'll change it.

Mr Parker
all right,that'll be cool. cool you didnt recently change it to comicbook movies discussion did you? I mean thats good that you have a comicbook movies discussion place but I think there should be a separate forum that just says COMICS discussion so people can just talk about the comics.

Paola
that's basically what we do at the X-Men forum embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.