I will poop on you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I poop on people...it's a fetish

Baylin
A little too far now!

Dogbert
OMG!! ME 2! roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
Poop poop poop.

whoa! it must be a new york thing you....that's how we saay hello..we poop on you

silver_tears
you sir are nasty What the f**k?

Baylin
Well thankfully no one pooped on me when I went to NY... confused

dont' worry when u come back u'll get pooped on!

Baylin
so long as its not like where I work where the management sh*t on me. And no its def not a greeting!

lil bitchiness
I think its way past nasty What the f**k? its more like...vile! What the f**k?

gabimr2
OMG MILLAA YOUR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGlaughing

Korri
omg

Treehuggerjanie
well aint that a nice welcome back wink

Korri
JANIE! eek! *hugs to death*

total metalhead
....im going through mixed emotions here....

sick , sick and sick .

oh yeah and also sick

did i mention ---> sick ?

sick sick sick sick

NyC-gUrL
yes we shit on people yes

Korri
blink

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing

Treehuggerjanie
hey people! *hugs to all*
*gives korri a special thj hug*

Linkalicious
When i went to the zoo, a monkey threw poop at the glass wall dividing the monkey's from the people. It was funny because it left a brown mark on the glass and then the monkey went up a tree and picked ticks of another monkeys back (i hope he washed his hands)

Treehuggerjanie
wow.monkeys have my brothers sense of humour.well my bro dont throw poop but hes crazy.he probably will when hes about 30.

NyC-gUrL
blink confused

crazy_c
oooooooer poopies confused wacko

NyC-gUrL
poop-a-doodle-doo smile

crazy_c
poop in all its glory http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shit.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pinch.gif

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
YOU ARE STUPID DUDE BECAUSE MONKEYS DO NOT WASH HAND THEY ARE JUST STUUPID ANIMALS
IF ANYBODY TRYS TO PUT ON ME I WILL PUT THEM IN THE HOSPITEL BECAUSE NOBODY MESS WITH THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN IF THEY WANT TO SURVIVE THE GAME YOU DIG? zorro

crazy_c
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/scared.gif

Linkalicious
don't go calling me stupid because you have a sense of humor equivalent to a box of hammers. I got your BIIIIIIIGG man right here! *grabs crotch*

JKozzy
sick This thread is revolting

Trickster
I suppose if they thought you were as big as your ego a hell of a lood of poop would be on you. So i guess you would be digging.... sick

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
MAN THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN IS NOT GAY SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND GET GAY WIT ME YOU DIG? Happy Dance

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
MAN IT IS LIKE I SAID BEFORE MAN IF THEY TRY TO PUT THE POOP ON ME THEN THEY WILL ALL WAKEY WAKEY IN THE HOSPITEL WITH A TUBE UP THEY WEINER AND THEN THEY WILL KNOW THAT IT IS TROUBLE TO MESS WITH WITH ME THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN YOU DIG? sick

§pearhead
dude, turn caps off!

Linkalicious
sounds like the BIIIIIIIGGG man uses caps and his name to try and comp for something

Trickster
How big are you really? 4ft 3 or something?

Trickster
Or are you just tiny somewhere else?

crazy_c
laughing out loud

i did that too the monkey's too, i just pooped right back at it...then i pooped on all my friends

Crash Overload
Nope. Just American.

No Offence

I heard that Canadians stole the sport of Hockey from a group of polar bears who were playing in Toronto

brander83
ok this is the nastiest thread i've ever heard of

silver_tears
yea and yet the Americans try to compete in it roll eyes (sarcastic)

LeAtHerRFace
LoL laughing laughing .... smokin'

yes for me to poop on

Crash Overload
Hey! 113 rocks so sush you.

Korri
jesus christ 113

Nivvy
Yayyyyyy !!!

I like butter chicken toooooo !!

Crash Overload
This Thread is Good.

For Me To Poop On! (TM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.