Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
These have to be the best scary movies ever, not scary, but cool. so here, you can talk about the past movies, such as 1 and 2, and you can talk about the next movies they have planned. Then post pics, quotes, really anything to do with this movie. and dont forget about the actors and special effect ppl. rolling on floor laughing

SK88728
i hear they have it planned to make up to Jeepers Creepers 5, and they are seriously thinking about more... but i would probably get to the whole "Jason X" movie thing twords 7. with ships, not real 3D boobies showing up and what ever. laughing out loud

zinh
uhhh...NO?!?

The first one was like cool for about 20 minutes. Then they acted like they ran outta money to finish it or something because after the chase it was boring an just dumb.

The second, while being more of an action flick, was a ok movie and im glad I waited for it on video.

All in all, I'd have to rate the Jeepers Creepers flicks as a 4 on a scale of 1-10.

I want my 40 bucks back after 2 tickets and some refreshments for number one.

tigida_tigida
i liked them both (i thought they were fuuny) they wernt scary (which was a shame) mad they brought them out and then in the adverts built them up to be really scary but i was just not impressed by wat was going on with it not being scary but that was the only downfall but thats my opinion.

ya gotta be strong ya gotta be hard keep on ya toes and be on ya gaurd wanna know wats around the corner.......f*ckin hell look out behind ya
there is nothing there you just stop and you just stare monday night on a skitzy youve been sold a dogey mitzi.

Evil Dead
oh yes.......like you say......one of the best scary movies ever! It is right up there with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Psycho, The Amityville Horror, The Omen, Hellraiser, Romero's Dead trilogy!!!!!!!!!

</sarcasm>

- jerk off motion -

Kes
Moving to horror movies.
moving--moved

h0ck3yh0rr0r
first 10 minutes of movie was good, then it went downfall. i say it was worse than Bride of Chucky. At least i enjoyed Bride of Chucky.

tabby999
i think the movie can be summed up in 4 words: worthless pile of wank

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg! i loved jeepers creepers 1 and 2!! but jason x started off really kool but then once it got into the future it wuz just gay, and wot happened to his hockey mask? it changed!! i like the original better, and if they make jeepers creepers 3 then they better show more of darry, it was pure genius in jp 2 to make the girl have dreams of darry, they wormed that in 2 make every 1 relise wot the thing that was trying to get them was (the creeper) but it was still very good

h0ck3yh0rr0r
*Sigh*

Punker69
I did make a prediction on this website that JEEPERS CREEPERS was gonna have alot of sequels.

Freddy_vs_Jason
yea, probably not though, director of f v j ronnie yu sed that he wanted 2 make a lot of f v j movies, they'll definetly make at least 1 more jeepers creepers sequel but i dont think they'll go up to 5

botankus
And I would like to go on record by predicting that any movie which grosses more than fifty dollars will, too.

Freddy_vs_Jason
dont dis the jeepers creepers films!! mad

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o trust me, i insist on everyone to diss the jeepers creepers films. i didn't find anything interesting, scary or overall entertaining to watch.

DeNiro
I like the Evil Dead thinks that Hellraiser is one of the best horror films ever because that is my absolute favorite horror movie. I think it is the best no doubt. But jeepers creepers just sucked i like the first one for the beggining and then it did suck i mean they didnt even have boobs in ne of them oo wait they did but the girls were ****in dead and sick looking. but i did enjoy the second one but i dont call it a horror movie i just call it a fun movie to watch and if you put jeepers creepers one and two on your top best horror films ever then get out of the horror section please before you get slapped

darkfire
That movie was cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
i never sed they were my favourite horror films!! and i finally found out the kool song that trish and darry are listening to on the radio in the car and the creeper is in the back-ground on top of the police car

Michael Myers 1
Jeepers Creepers where did you get those peepers?

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, the original song is just called "jeepers creepers" but this one is called "peek-a-boo!"

Michael Myers 1
chigga whatt

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

Freddy_vs_Jason
..........?..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.