"Running on gas"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Hey folks. I just wanted to talk to you all about my new Radio Controlled car. We just picked it up today. It cost $400.

It is called the Traxxas tm. Nitro Rustler

This is what is says on the box:

Top Quality Radio System
Powerful, TRX Pro .15 Engine
Ready-To-Run. Requires no assembly or painting
Beautiful 5-color painted body
281 Nitro Magnum transmission with ball bearings
EZ-Start electric starting system
Powerful disc brake
4-wheel, fully-independant suspension
Planetary differential with hardened steel gears
Telescoping, U-joint driveshafts
Adjustable, easy-to-change gear ratios
X-tra long suspension arms
X-tra long, oil-filled Ultra Shocks
Double deck T-6 alluminum and composite chassis
Bellcrank steering system
Hi-Torque steering servo

Does that sound powerful or what?

finti
Will it get you anywhere?

Texas
Now you can pick up ToMacco and go on a hot date laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
wink wink wink

ToMacco
mad mad

Texas
stick out tongue stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I don't think so.

Ratcat
Boys and their Toys huh?

mechmoggy
Not that I'm showing off Lance but my new company car knocks the b******s off that! smokin' wink

Ratcat
Well I had to have a 'sensible' car, kids and all that. But it still goes like poop off a spade.....

I love it when you get the little boys at the lights in their Golf GTI or their Mark IV XR3i. It's just fun seeing their faces when the family with two kids in the back leaves them in the rearview mirror.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Yeah, my old mans Honda Accord is like that. It's a family car but its faster than an Ednarak on speed! eek! wink

Ratcat
Yeah, well I only have a Vectra 2.0 GLS, should have gone for the SRi but this is almost as fast. Didn't want to subject the kids to the tough ride of the steffene, lower suspencion.

Probably go for the 2.2 SRi next time, or the 3.0 GSi, now THAT would be nice.

yerssot
*sniffs the air*
sorry sad

Ratcat
Yerssot the Flatulant! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I forgot to mention that this little 1/10 scale car can run up to 45 mph. It is one of the fastest on the market.

Ushgarak
Wow! I bet that can be dangerous!

LanceWindu
Yeah we just took it on it's first test run. We flipped it 4 times and it kept stalling because we forgot to prime the engine. Nut eventually it worked. We went through 1/4 of our 20% nitromethane already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.