Missed Agents in Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Alpha
I did. Did You?

Mordecai
There really should be a maybe or an inbetween option, i was too caught up in the movie to notice actually.

I would take the middle option, but since there isn't one and since i didn't even notice, i'm gonna take no.

Smith made up for them anyway.

Thomas Anderson
I'm gonna have to go for no. Same reasons as Mordecai really. I hardly noticed. Maybe that's why people didn't seem to like it - that it seemed different somehow? I loved it anyway, but now that I think about it, maybe it would've been better... I suppose the trainman was sort of one...

Neo6.0
Can't say I missed those useless Agents that fight worst than the previous versions and are of almost no threat. I did notice them gone. But what would they have done? Have every Agent fight against a Smith clone in a Burly Brawl fashion. All so Smith could say F*** it and copy himself onto all of them.

Korri
kill Tri...oh yeah

dusnt matter

Thomas Anderson
"Everyone who has stood their ground against them has lost." Morpheus

In Reloaded, he fought one of the upgraded ones and lived to tell the tale. Weird.

mook
The only reason Morpheus survived is because Neo came in and rescued him. Without Neo's help he would have died in the crash/explosion when the two trucks hit each other.

The same goes for Trinity- she stood up to an Agent and ended up shot and falling out of a building. the only reason she survived is that Neo came in and then took the bullet out.

therefore its not weird- they needed the One to help them because they lost.

As for the missing the Agents, i didnt really notice. plus the film isnt set within the matrix much. And all the smiths make up for it.

MovieKiller
Well I have to say that, YES, I did miss the Agents. I don't know... when I saw Revolutions and saw Smith copying with the Oracle and his Protector (whatever the name is), I thought that the Agents were going to fight the Smith clones, and even though they are no match for Smith now, they were going to have a big battle. cool

Too bad it didn't happened that way. The movie was great even though the Agents were not present anyway. big grin

jetzhere101
i didnt really miss the agents bcoz smith balanced it out very well.....smiths role was very well played by hugo weaving and he was all over the screen so i didnt even notice the abscence of agents.......

Ushgarak
I certainly missed them. And fought worse? Yeah right... that is a comment that shows no deep observation.

Korri
lol

kalantiaw
not really. smith made up for them. never really mattered to me. all they did in M1 were to be smith's lackey. in M2 smith's beeyotches.

The Alpha
Smith was not an agent in "Reloaded" and "Revolutions". You can clearly see some fluctuations in the mathematical equations working for him in the "Matrix" in both movies like Neo. smile

VenomVA
Yeah I missed them, and I missed Neo kicking butt like he did in Reloaded sad he got his ass handed to him again by Smith--SMDH

Korri
sad

Numo
I'm starting to wonder if Morpheus isn't also the one too, an inconsistency or paradox, you tell me. "Everyone who has stood their ground and fought an agent had died". All except Morpheus, in Matrix & Reloaded.

His role in the trilogy reminds me alot of the Archangel Michael, and in some Christian circles their is belief that Michael and Christ are infact one and the same. Michael - he who is as God. Think about it.

mook
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Thomas Anderson
"Everyone who has stood their ground against them has lost." Morpheus

In Reloaded, he fought one of the upgraded ones and lived to tell the tale. Weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only reason Morpheus survived is because Neo (the one) came in and rescued him. Without Neo's help he would have died in the crash/explosion when the two trucks hit each other.

The same goes for Trinity- she stood up to an Agent and ended up shot and falling out of a building. the only reason she survived is that Neo (the one) came in and then took the bullet out.

therefore its not weird- they needed the One to help them because they lost.

Myndon
Technically the Agents were in Revolutions but Smith being the greedy program he is did his whole overwrite thing on them, therefore they are in it but as one of the trillions of Smiths
and no i didn't miss them, they sucked in Reloaded, should have kicked more ass than they did, after all they were upgrades, and if Morpheus can't survive against an origional-M1- (like he said in M1) then what chance did he have in Reloaded

Neo6.0
Thank you. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

The Alpha
So you voted for a "Yes"?

VENOMfan
hell i did, and it wasnt becuase of neo, niobe saved morpheous ass before neo did, he could have lost twice in one encounter with the Uber-Agent, I did miss em my favorite part in the movies was the crazy agent bullet dodge

AliasNeo15
yup, i missed um. that was like the original matrix thing. 3 agents chasing the good guysthumb up

Shade
I missed them, it would have been cool for Smith to have a little conversation with Johnson, then copy him.

A nice little thought, that would have been a nice little scene with a former Agent and an Agent, showing how insane the former Agent is.

^_^

The Alpha
blink insane! and former Agent? wasnt Smith more than them?

Shade
He was more than them, he was a Virus, but he was still a former Agent.

The Alpha
I was expecting a fight between Seraph and an Agent but they didnt even show his fight with Smith. no

Neo6.0
mad I know what you mean. It's not like they couldn't afford a few more fight scenes in Revolutions. Smith vs. Seraph would have rocked! But all we got was a fade to black.

The Alpha
I think u forgot to place this smiley "big grin" at the end of your post.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo6.0
Like this? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.