Syren, Our Resident Little Miss Popular!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucya03
sorry, i really have to say something here.

what is so damn gr8 about her?

she's a bimbo and no-one else can see it. the girls wanna be her and the guys wanna do her!

i'll probably get chucked off for this, because we all know we're not allowed an opinion, but come on!!

has anyone ever thought that she may actually be a guy of about 40, with a beer gut and a wife who's not giving him any? why do you think "she" opened up a lap dancing club? i mean, it can't just be for the benefit of the guys on here!! think about it.

bLooMiLiCioUs
who said i wanted to be her?roll eyes (sarcastic)
i just like her cuz i think she's real friendly and rocks.
for all I know ,YOU cld be the 40-yr-old man with a beer belly and fats while she's just a flirtatious,spontaneious(sp?) girl with a taste for fun - absolutely NOTHING wrong with THAT.

dave123
sock confused

sk8rpunkbarbie
shes not so shut ur face u cheap little prossie i met syren in real life and shes nice as nice can be so get down off your high horse and stop telling people what you think maybe ur the one with the beer gut and stop being a vendictive little cow coz we dont wanna here u slaggin syren off shes on of my best mates and i wont have you talking bad about her

Lucya03
another word for that, bimbo, tart, bike, should i go on?

i noticed you all layed into Cemetry **** for being, um, "spontanious, flirtatious", etc, but Syren just gets "she rocks"!

Lucya03
oh dear!

maybe i shud stop having an opinion?

so sorry oh mighty sk8rpunkbarbie!! jeez, take a breath.

bLooMiLiCioUs
notice that I didn't say ANYTHING to cemetary **** for being that way.
i happen to refrain frm judging people when ive not talked to them well enough to know them.
i wish these noobs would just do the same - you don't see ME slagging ppl off even if i can't stand the person can you?!(altho i prob pass off for a noob too actually embarrasment )

sk8rpunkbarbie
no dont have to listen to you.
and i didnt say you dont have an opinion everyone does i just dont like what your saying about her.
so if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything

sk8rpunkbarbie
ill also have u know im one of the dancers in that club

Lucya03
you sound like my mum!

should i stop then? i don't want that goddess syren raining down punishments on me, i'm soooo scared *trembles*

bLooMiLiCioUs
my point exactly.
if every1 did that the world wld be such a better place.

Lucya03
dancers? *sides split from laughing*

in the club? so this is like, real for you? do you get paid and everything? oooh, i wanna job!!

sk8rpunkbarbie

Lucya03
could you guys get ur heads any further up her ass? i notice it's only the two of you sticking up for her, where are all the others? especially the guys who love her so much!! *carries on laughing*

lil bitchiness
I think you should all stop right now!! Because you are going to get banned for bashing each other sk8rpunkbarbie and Lucya03 both just chill out, and leave it!

sk8rpunkbarbie
oh shut up your saying syrens all high and mighty have you heard yourself your the one whos stuck up and is all high and mighty not syren syrens the nicest girl u could ever meet and you your the opposite your a jealouse spiteful little mdame who cant get her own way

bLooMiLiCioUs
you've gotta excuse her sk8er - she's a newbie.
she doesn't know how some threads work in the OTF.
we shld just let this thread die now - you with me?

Lucya03
ooh, u must be so rich then. what are you doing on here, making friends? you could buy ur mates with that amount of money, but you are still creeping around the almighty syren!!!

dave123
i'll rephrase what lil said

everyone, just shut up

dont like someone, just report them yes

Lucya03
*shakes with fright at Lil Bitchiness*

yes mother!

god, another syren wannabe.

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh your right dont wanna waste my breathe ne more and no im not high and mighty with my money i give it to my mum and dadmoney cant buy you happiness no more then it can buy you friends

Lucya03
the bigger the words, the greater the chance i'll actually listen to you? i don't think so.

anyways, i'm outtie, i think i made my point!!

hope syren sees this!!

dave123
yep, i think you did listen to me

bLooMiLiCioUs
report!
reason: member-bashingyes
anyway i'm serious,i agree with lil - let's just all stop this and let the thread die out - i don't wanna be banned.

lil bitchiness
Dont shake anything at me little girl.

Syren is ging to see this, but most importantly so will Raz. Then you are biggered, you might want to stop before you get banned permanatly as opposed to only few days.

dave123
weird... she shares the same birthday as sk8r

Raz
Read the f'ing rules. And why are you lieing you are from the USA when you are clearly from the UK?

Deception/Socking could get you banned, young lady.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.