Legion pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vampiree
hey, if anyone could post up some Legion pics I would be soooooooo happy big grin

big thanks

BarmyBrummie
Whos legion?
HEHE, only joking!!

kohl
---

kohl

kohl
_

Vampiree
thanks big grin he is soooooooo weird... I WANT MORE PICS!!!

kohl

Sesy Allerdyce
O.O;;; omg! he is really weird!!!! but who is that guy...? embarrasment

kohl
professor x's son. he caused the age of apocalypse.

Sesy Allerdyce
oh... thanks kohl big grin

kohl
sure.

Vampiree
thanks for the pics, kohl big grin

kohl
you're welcome, v.

Elanor
hmm...his hair is weird than logan's. and this is a quite big thing! big grin

juggernaut26
holy smokes he has to be the most messed up guy i've seen

kohl
he was. with the multiple personalities and everything.

Vampiree
yeaaah... he's awesome big grin

persian85033
Does anyone know if we will get to see him in the movies? I just hope they don't show him like that. I think he looked better in Evo.

Sunspot
hes a weirdo, I dont like him a bit, the only thing I like about him is the AoA

Maelstrom
Legion rules. His name is David and is Moira Mataggart and Charles Xaviar's son. He is autistic and his mind was infiltrated by abuser personalitites who thought to control the boys powers. David is a sweet kid who is being used for ulterior motives.
Telepathy is controlled by an arab
telekenitic by a John wayne type
Pyrokenetic by a boy who likes to burn
Recently he developed the abiltiy to control time as well.

kohl
he wasn't moira's son.

Paola
ok so....
who's Legion?!?!?!
and who's Proteus??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

confused

Sunspot
legion is the son of xavier with a woman(cant remember the name)
proteus(i know him...just cant remember who he is...)

kohl
gabrielle haller is legion's mother. moira mactaggart is proteus' mother.

persian85033
So how did he cause this whole Age of Apocalypse thing, and what is it, anyway? I see it all the time, but I don't know what it is.

kohl
he tried to kill magneto but killed prof x by mistake. without him existing, the x-men never happened and apocalypse came to power.

gambit88
he was like the freakiest dude in any xmen series imo but ya gotta love the hair anyway

Paola
so.... why did the kids of the most powerful and caring mutant turn out to be bad?!?!?!?!?! confused

Sunspot
multiple personality

Vampiree
hmm.... any more legion pics?

kohl
--

kohl
/

Vampiree
Kohl-You-Are-My-GOD.

*praises*

kohl
hehe. :>

RoguePw25
I always wondered why they made Legion look so . .well, ugly. I know everyone doesn't have a pretty face, but the hair has got to go.

Didn't he absorb like the different personalites that he has?

DemonicGambit-2
I don't remember anything about him absorbing anything blink Although he did technically kill himself....don't know if that's what you're talking about

RoguePw25
i'm not sure. How did he get the differnt personalites? And who are they? (the personalities that is)

Sunspot
david was a mutant afflicted with a multiple personality disorder: one of his alternate selves, a girl named Cyndi, controlled his power to create fire mentally, while another, the adult Jack Wayne, wielded telekinetic abilities.

From the ultimate xmen guide

chris13
Hi guys, i'm new here and i'm an X-men fan, thought i'd tell you a bit about David.
David Haller was conceived when Charles Xavier (Professor X) was in isreal, he met Gabrielle haller, when Charles left he didnt realise that Gabrielle was pregnant with his son.
When he was a kid a terroist called Jemail Karami broke into his home and killed his god-father, David killed Karami and became catatonic, Karami's concience found its way into Davids mind.
Finally two other souls called Cyndi and Jack Wayne found there way into Davids mind, David became autistic and scizopheric, he also became LEGION because the three souls within his mind all control a different personality.
David is responcible for the age of apocolypse timeline..
in the mainstream marvel universe David Haller is dead.

eleveninches
legion is xaviers son
proteus is moira's son
ultimate x-men proteus is xavier and moira's son

chris13
What you have to remember is that the marvel universe and the Ultimate universe is two different things Proteus has almost the same background as Legion, just a different mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.