Teen Titans...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypester
Anybody watch this new show... if not, anybody know a forum (other than AI) where I can go to goof/sound off on it?

kiyana_ayame
I love the teen titans. Beast boy is the coolest! Starfire and Robin would be so cute together don't you think?

crazy_c
yes yeh most likely

kofmaster
hmm i have never seen it but looks kool ^.^ yeah go robin all the way he rocks all!

Alias Neo
Teen Titans rule!!!

Kitoky
I'm not much of a fan of Teen Titans, but it's fun to watch. Beast boy is hilarious.

TrAnCeDuO
whos that between robin and starfire?

Alias Neo
thats terra

Hypester
she'll be joining soon...

TrAnCeDuO
ok....what exactly can she do?

Kitoky
Make rocks....do stuff..

TrAnCeDuO
as in how....?

shaber
I wonder why they don't have Batman in it? That Robin is the one the Joker could have tortured to insanity - he wasn't a good idea.

I only like Starfire.

Kitoky
New girl can move rocks. Like...telekineses...

Captain REX
Pretty good show. yes

el_barto
havn't you noticed that that robin was in his 20's this ones like 13

EDIT: BTW it was either him or super boy

TrAnCeDuO
thats bcuz there are two robins in the original batman...the first one got pissed off and quit so batman found a younger one...(theres a lot more to it but thats the basic concept)

DBZFan
I thought Terra ran away.

el_barto
hey its a tv show they always come back

el_barto
and by the way the show is called TEEN TITANS and how old is batman now in his 30's!?!?

DBZFan
lol....... I'm like Raven.

TrAnCeDuO
im kinda like cyborg...im very competitive...

DBZFan
Cyborg is my favorite charecter.

shaber
There were several Robins in the comic book continuum. Two in BTS. The one in ROTJ was the second in BTS - Tim Drake, an amalgam of Robins 2 and 3 of the comic books. In BTS Tim Drake was recruited at about 14.

shaber
Robin was a pitiful milking of the Batman franchise. Robin cannot exist in a universe where Batman does not! (Unless it is totally non-sensical.)

Age in comics has never really been ironed out. It is something that must be overlooked for better stories and the sake of the medium. Noone ages, their birth dates are just put forward. DC have made a virtue of this. They have pushed Batman back to the 17th century in one series! big grin

Blackfire
im start to think kazaa is dead i cant get anything i try to downlaod to go its always need more source or remotely qued are what ever i get why people wont share music but when people wont share anything the is stupid all i want is teen titans episodes a cartoon tv series that wont get anyone in trouble because its not time werner that sueing people. anyone with anime are cartoon episode share them please

also someone tell me when wb is going to get off its ass and actually show new episode which the cartoon has been showing which upsets me since i dont get that channel

PadfootsPyrefly
Well, they show new episodes on cartoon network, then they take old episodes and put them on wb. I guess eventually they show the new episodes....

Yeah, I like Raven and Starfire the most Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
when are they gonna bring back terra?

fungrl515
most definitely they will.

and, Raven is the coolest character. Seriously. I'm so much like her, it's not even funny. If only i had her powers....

Blackfire
does anyone have pictures of Terra?

PadfootsPyrefly
I'm like Raven, a little Starfire, and Beast Boy ^_^

Akira_Namejin
Cyborg is the best, but I like Raven's abilities, and I'm pretty sure Terra will come back, but there is no definate side she will take, she may go to slade, she was pretty pissed at Beast Boy when she left, although it wasn't his fault. I love Cyborg's attitude about everything, it is great, and so is BB's, and for the person that said robin couldn't be alone, that is so stereotypical, everyone thinks that robin is just batty's sidekick, but that was just in the 60's, or whenever the first show came out, he is on his own so much now, he don't need batman.

Yuffie_Kasagari
Teen Titans they r sooo cool in the show where Kitten asked well forced Robin out to the prom i wish Starfire had made her melt or somethn' shes soooo annoying!! too maybe perky

Captain REX
Hehe, cat fight with super powers...

Trinity_Matrix
stick out tongue

Teen Titans is cute, I think...I loved one of the new episodes, where they see the scary movie and Raven's fears go haywire...just the beginning fight scene in the movie rental store was hilarious yes

The Force
i like teen titans, Cyborg is my favorite though

Raventheonly
No one's more like Raven then I lol, not that its a competition anyway.

Raventheonly
I love the show and i hope a third season is well on the way. Because cartoon network has a habit of dropping things quite loved. big grin

Raventheonly
In the origional DC comics she betrays them and gets a few killed in the process if i remember. Due to the fact there is more to slade then appears, the HIVE in emphasis, assasins that go around and hunt the titans down. Raven can read minds and has the sight of precognition (see the future) thats why she doesn't like Terra much.

Along with the fact that Raven and Terra are quite similar.

Raventheonly
I wonder if the cartoon series is going to bend toward the comic series. If so there are quite dark episodes ahead. Yet I doubt such depressing episodes would be appropriat for the mood the cartoon is giving off.

Gregory
I doubt it. The Justice League show doesn't lean towards the comics, so why should the Teen Titans show?

Castor
Teen titans is awesome. Robin is so hardcore, not like they depict him in other shows as a dork. hes actually cool in this one. Plus he kickz slades ass like every episode so funny. Beast boy is funny too.

I like this show.

DemonicGambit-2
I like the show, but I can't wait for him to be told off by Bats so he can finally become Nightwing

Gregory
I estimate the chances of that happening to be 0%.

That's just me, though.

Robin4ever
I AM a huge fan of Teen Titans, I love the way that they set up Robin and Starfire's relationship I could tel they liked eachother ever since I saw the 1st episode. I love Beast Boy, he is sooooo mega funny. I love Raven she's totally awesome and Cyborg's pretty georgius, I love Teen Titans I can't wait until the 1st movie comes out If they have one. I'm defently going to see it. I have a Teen Titans T-Shirt that I've won from cartoonnetwork.com.au

Kitoky
Is it me or does Starfire and Robin seem to have a romantic connection...

TrAnCeDuO
isnt it obvious? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LegolasLuva
laughing Like when she told him to smile and he forced one out and his mouth was all crooked? That made me laughing !!! Also, one question. When is Blacfire going to get revenge on Starfire? At the end of the second episode, she vowed revenge for making her get caught by the police and go to jail. I will quote them: "Farewell sister! Although you did betray and attack me, it was... Still very nice to see you!" roll eyes (sarcastic) "Next time it woun't be so nice I WILL get out of jail little sister, and I WILL, get, EVEN!" mad She sounded pretty sure of herself, and for some reason, that's something I would expect from Teen Titans, a character coming back to get even with another. Is this ever going to happen?!?!

Raventheonly
Don't know, i'm not too familiar with the original comics. But Blackfire was originally my second favorite villain next to Jinx, so i hope. big grin

SessomaruLover1
OMG! Teen Titans is so like AWSOME!!! Robin has go 2 say he likes Stargirl! And my fav. charater is Beastboy stick out tongue How bout' any1 out there? smile

SessomaruLover1
I love Sessomaru! big grin (singing) Oh and I hate Kikyo Im so happy she DIES! evil face ANYWAYS Who likes to watch InuYasha? I know I do! laughing Has any1 been 2 Quizilla? Awsome quizes. Okay just felt like sayin' all that!!! wink

Kitoky
Um...you might wanna try the InuYash thread on that one.

SessomaruLover1
Ya, Thanks I actullaly just noticed and just joined embarrasment THANX! stick out tongue

Raventheonly
LOL

whatshisface
for some odd reason, i am amused by this cartoon series. it's like justice league on hormones. i watch it on sturday mornings when i'm at werk. i like raven... i liked the episode when cy and bb were trapped in her mind and all of her emotions were portrayed as a raven in different color. when i saw a pink ravne i was like eek! what the hell?!?!

Fallin Angel
i love this show , my favorite character is starfire , she rocks

Godshinto
I've been a fan of teen titans for a long time now I even made a cool sig of the teen titans

angelsflame265
i love this show smile i can't wait for some new epsoides to come up on cartoon network but sadly not till may sad

DemonicGambit-2
Well that makes sense considering in the comics they dated roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

I think Raven's the coolest, she kicks serious A$$ big grin big grin big grin

Lord Ryugen
This show rocks. We just got the new series, so far we're up to the episode where Terra comes back. And is it just me or does she seem to have a small thing for BB

Lord Ryugen
Just saw the episode where all the teen heroes (and Gizmo) compete to be the champion of champions. Sheer brilliance, not to mention thers about six hounrary Titans to go with the six already.

Kitoky
Teen Titans was a comic?

blink

I'm so old.

The Force
yep it was a comic yes i didn't know that unitl someone showed me

Think_Souls
Does anybody know when a new episode is coming out. I heard something about it not being on cartoon network any more, but on WB.

Raventheonly
Well that would totally suck if they are... haven;t heard that though

griff
terra is dead sexy n the best

yea she has a thing 4 beast boy

how jealous am i? lol sad!

Shoelace
How do you get a pic on the side of right under your name? Why have no one talked on this one forever?

Shoelace
Raven rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reborn Again
I watch it. Not a bad cartoon. The voice actor who did Zak's voice in Where On Earth Is Carman Sandiego? does Robin's voice. Suits him too!

The Force
i haven't seen that show or played that game in a while

Collidor
the show is awesome hey isnt was is F&^* with the thing on his face that took control of robin his dad

Shoelace
well how do you get a pic under your name?!?!?!?!?!?

by the way what is your favorite episode?

Raventheonly
nevermore is one of my favs
Go to User Cp and edit options, at the bottom select avitar

Shoelace
yeah nevermore is pretty good. thanks!

Shoelace
how do you get teen titans pic?

Raventheonly
Extract it from recorded show or off other sites.

Shoelace
o thanks alot

Shoelace
sorry if i am bothering you, but i am new and how do you extract something?

Raventheonly
very hard , takes a few programs and a cable connection to you computer! and a lot of time....

Raventheonly
better just to got to a sight and take the pictures. use photoshop and convert to JPG

RoguePw25
Raven is my favorite character!!
But what's up with Terra and Slade?? Has anyone read the comics??

Raventheonly
I read some of the synapsoses of the major sights devoted to the TT and Terra turn bad then goes back... slade however is very dangerous... i wont say more

Shoelace
I will not be able to get a teen titans pic then.

Shoelace
raven is the coolest!

Raventheonly
i can post some and you get em, what do you want?

Shoelace
anything with raven it it

Raventheonly
k

Raventheonly
one of my favs

Raventheonly

Raventheonly
any requests?

Shoelace
come to this page if yor are not on it and how do i get the thing you post? will it be on the thing you type? or will i need to another thing?

Shoelace
do i just click it or what? and no requests

Raventheonly
right click save to a file and use it... edit for parts you want.

Raventheonly
save target is the best

Shoelace
k

Raventheonly
see the three i posted above ^

Shoelace
well then how do you get it under your name?

Shoelace
ya i see them

Shoelace
well?

Raventheonly
Go to User Cp and edit options, at the bottom select avitar
hmmmm this might work.... this was my old one

Raventheonly
or this one i picked up later on

Raventheonly
at the bottom of the select avitar there is an option for browse.. select this and find the file you saved from my post

Shoelace
i almost got it but i need to make it smaller

Shoelace
it said it was too big

Raventheonly
in that option there is a avitar creator that will resize the image, but make sure its pretty small to begin with, use edit and paint to cut parts out and save under different files

Raventheonly
use either of my last two posts for a perfect fit

in that option there is a avitar creator that will resize the image, but make sure its pretty small to begin with, use edit and paint to cut parts out and save under different files

Shoelace
can you give me more?

Raventheonly

Raventheonly

Raventheonly

Shoelace
some of normal raven

Raventheonly

Raventheonly

Shoelace
k

Raventheonly
i see it worked smile

Shoelace
k thanks alot!!!!!!

Raventheonly
no prob.

Shoelace
so what do you want to talk about?

Raventheonly
have you been to the off topic forum or disscusion forum? they are quite fun to

Raventheonly
Do you know how to make a signature? he he he

Shoelace
no

Shoelace
no for both

Raventheonly
go to request sig thread in general discussion forum and ak someone to make you one, you just need to give them pictures and they can string them together.

Raventheonly
i had help from there making mine

Shoelace
do i need a signature

Shoelace
what does it do?

Raventheonly
no you don't but it looks cool smile

Raventheonly
just a picture that everyone can see that has something to do with YOU

Shoelace
o, so do you want to go to another conversation?

Shoelace
o

Raventheonly
i no care, got a quetsion, i might have an answer

Shoelace
what state do you live in? you do not need to answer that if you do not want to

Shoelace
yeah i am considered a member!

Raventheonly
Southern California

Raventheonly
click my name and you'll find all you want except that lol

Shoelace
o i live in washington

Shoelace
lol

Shoelace
i didn't do that thing

Raventheonly
go to user CP and modify all you want and add whatever

Shoelace
i know how to do it but i do not want too

Shoelace
wow u r alot older than me

Raventheonly
lol, its fun. and it brings about conversation... did you see mine yet?
everyone has one including you... click your own name

Shoelace
but that does not matter to me, does it matter to you?

Shoelace
i know i have one, and yes i did see yours

Shoelace
do you have any brothers or sisters?

Shoelace
well?

Raventheonly
no it doesn't matter.... really.. it took me a while and some convincing to to fill mine out... you can make a lot of buds with it in the other forums.

Shoelace
o wow, we are like the only ones that have been talking on this one.

Raventheonly
see the 3 things under my sig... those are things i was let into by other members in off topic and hikers pad parts of the forum

Shoelace
what time is it were you live?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>