pippin and merry drinking song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beatle
i am searching me sick for a downloadable ( or just hearable ) version of the song pippin and merry are singing while dancin on the tables of edoras.

can somewhone please help me
its the song with this lyrics:
You can search far and wide, you can drink the whole town dry, but you will never find a beer so brown, oh you will never find a beer so brown as the one we drink in old town.
You can kiss your fancy ales, you can drink them by the flagon but the only brew for the brave and true, comes from the Green Dragon

( sorry for my sucky english i am belgian )

Exa
Someone posted a very small version in some thread
but dunno any good-quality one

Trickster
Search for the name of the song on Kazaa, or something connected. Like Pippin in audio files or something. It'll turn up...

AlexRyder
I don't know where that one is, but I know where Pippin's song is, I can give you the link if you want.

stick out tongue cool

Leggy_n_Merry
i guess we'll just have to wait until Return of the King is released on video and DVD sad o well

beatle
does anyone know what the name of the song is
that will help alot i think

tnx :d

LOTRLUVR
Thanks for that,I have been wondering the lyrics to that song. beer <-reminds me of Pip.

LordotRing fan
heyRontheKooshball, I have been looking all over for that one song! could you give me the link, please? Or if anyone else knows of a place. Thanks!

DanieLs_4_Ever
*Dances around table with Merry and Pippin and slaps heels together*

Talking_Owl
Merry and Pippin Edoras drinking song

DanieLs_4_Ever
schmoll
This is what I got. Please help.
Forbidden 0403
Please do not link directly to media files from Audible Beauty.net

DanieLs_4_Ever
edit: Id re-edit the post above but it wont let me schmoll Anyway, I found it from that site. *gasps and dances around* I LOVE this song!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.