a long expected party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gollum_Gal
as almost everyone knows.....elijah wood's birthday is comming up. it is on the 28th i was just wondering if all of u wanted to come to my online party right here in this very forum on the 28th all day we can have a long all day chat about elijah and lotr and rotk and books and stuff well i hope u all come

Gollum_Gal
yea please come and can someone tell me were ppl get those kewl pics from i've looked but i cant find them...... OMG I LOVE ELIJAH!!!!! i love his eyes sorry im so excited! hes turning 24 only nine years older than me!!!

pip-foot
sounds fun. and about your poll: Boromir wasnt in ROTK!!!!!!!! so how can he be the most inspiring? also, you should put aragorn on their!!!!!!! thats who i was gonna vote for aside from sam! but they were all very inspiring!!!!!!! and about the party: I'll come!!!!!!! although i'm not really and eligh/frodo fan.

Discos
mmm....not sure you gave us a good enough options on the poll, I chose Gandalf as he is the utmost leader of the group and almost knows everything to do in a siuation

Discos - also how he floors denithor and takes command of the Gondor army

Trickster
Aragorns not there, and neithers the leader of the Rohirrm...
Wihc one was the one who became Denethor's squire?

Kitoky
Yeah he was. I can see why he'd put Boromir in the poll because you kiddies learn more about how Faramir is like and I vote for Boromir for being there for his bro!

Gollum_Gal
sorry guys i know i ment to write faramir and i actually dont know why i diddnt put more peeps on it...... and i cant change it i tried aftr i realized i put boromir

Kitoky
I really don't mind....

Boromir love

hobbit_lover
I'll for sure come!!

Firithlotwen
hehe so elijah is aquarious just like me? and he's my age?? didn't know that........... sure i'll come to the party, shall i bring some chips, beer or what? hehehe

about the poll, well i couldn't decide between eowyn and sam, but i went for eowyn just for 'being no man' wink although i think sam is the real LOTR hero

i also think there were some characters left-out, too bad sad

enya
yah a party - drinks all around!

i love ellijah to but sam is the most inspiring cos he fought even though he knew he wasnt the strongest and he was soooo loyal

and i think aragorn shud of been up their i tyhink he would be a close second cos of his leadership and taking on the role of a king

Maikahyandowen
Elijah's the greatest!

Chapel
actually boromir is in ROTK, theres a 3 second flash back when Pippin tell denethor how he died defending him & his kinsman.
plus his death has a great effect on what happens.

Maikahyandowen
borimir's cool too.

enya
that pictures tasty

Maikahyandowen
which picture?

Gollum_Gal
wow this party is gunna be awesome i cant wait i love elijah hes soooo hot i love his eyes......

Exa
Yey exactly my opinion
Boromir love

(and he WAS in rotk big grin though only in a flashback scene but he was)

Maikahyandowen
Elijah has the most awsome eyes...........

airangel429
Aragorn wasn't on your poll sad That's when he claimed king and got the ghosts to fight...etc.......!!!!

Maikahyandowen
this is true. WHERE IS ARAGORN????? mad

azszhz
a party for Elijah's birthday sound like fun i'll be there
and i'll bring my own ale so as not to steal all of yours stick out tongue

Maikahyandowen
Ha! good idea! I'll clear out Barliman's. Good ale there.

Gollum_Gal
i know... i know... i dont know why i diddnt put him on there so u ppl I KNOW!i mean like who doesnt know??!

Maikahyandowen
calm yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing ninja

LOTRLUVR
I'll try,he is turning 23,though

Maikahyandowen
so what? that's a perfectly nice age.http://http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/in_love.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.