Ideas for killing the horror icons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

therealestkilla
Hi, it's the realest killa here and I want to know your thoughts and/or solutions for getting rid of of the horror icons we love to hate (i.e. Michael Myers, Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead, etc.)

Dogbert
kill the director

Mordecai
*applauds*

tabby999
the devil himself comes from hell and tears there soul apart.

glenn
laughing

Lord Soth
Kill all of Michael Myers's relatives

Give Jason an algebra equation

Set Freddy on Fire

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok new horror movie icon:

A killer with a black mask same as Mike Myers except all black. then he walks around slowly...u can tell if he's near you cuz you can hear him freestylin and droppin rhymes down. so basically he's a killer that raps at the same time. his main weapon would be the Microhpone. lol ITS GENIUS!!!

smile smile smile

Dogbert
boy, i wuld be shitting myself if i saw him roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
O SHIT PAC COMING BACK TO LIFE AND KILLING EVERYONE

lol that would be scary!
i would shit myself.

lol smile

Dogbert
laughing out loud yea, that wuld be pretty wild big grin

shaber
laughing out loud

Nastybutlerbob
simple, complete dismemberment. Then take the dismembered parts and store them in different safe deposit boxes worldwide.

Lord Soth
Offshore Swedish Banks......

amlap
i was thinking it would be ****ing awesome is you combine all those slasher type 80's characters together in one last movie.

the plot: the people are scared and tired of fearing and running from this creatures...so what do they do... they find the PRIEST( the newest hero to the horror word) the priest will hunt down all the villians to clense the world of this fear... so the killers (pinhead, chucky, jason, mike myers, freddy, leatherface,manic cop,bost boys, and so on) need to reinflict fear in the people( off of the freddy vs jason plot) to surive against the priest, so they start killing each other. so all in all you got this crazy comic book kind of story with all the awesome horror icon killing each over while the poeple's hero, THE PRIEST, hunts them down. giving FEAR something to FEAR!

i thought it would be cool... maybe have a couple of the top horror/slasher directors working on it as a team! to get different ideas and looks for the movie!

Lord Soth
Yeah, a free-for-all massacre movie would kick @$$

amlap
yeah myself and my brother are gonna try to write out a game design for this... having a fighter/rpg/platform game based on 80's icons would ****ing rock. like having building sized stages for each characters. story lines! special moves. and people to kill randomly to boost up the special meter! which is increased by blood from your victums, like jason would get a sit load blood from teenagers, where he wouldnt get shit for killing lil kids. for the obvious reasons.

what do you guys think... who would play that game?

MULTIPLAYER!!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think the game idea would be kool, but the movie idea u came up with woul suck shit, it would make all those franchises go down the ****ing toilet, if the producers mad e amovie like that, i would hunt them down and kill them myself.......

amlap
i dont see that at all... if they were gonna banish all the 80's horror icons from ever being in a film again, i think that the brawl would be the best idea. **** story and plot. just make is the bloodiest ****ing movie every. like you could make that the funniest msot rediculous movei every.... but you know what... i bet that everyone is gonna watch it! jsut to see who survives.

BarmyBrummie
A free for all massacre movie would be awesome to see on screen but it would need a really good director to pull it off

Lord Soth
Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.