The OFFICIAL "Football Fans" Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Hello. Im an ordinary Joe that is here to talk about Foozball. Any football fans out there?

Fire
alho I'm a belgian I like the rams and the patriots (didnt they plat together in the superbowl two years ago?)

Dexx
bwah..american football...don't forget to specify.stick out tongue
real football is what you chaps call soccer wink

BarmyBrummie
Damn Straight!! BIRMINGHAM CITY!!!!!!!

Bad Boy
BARRY TOWN!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
NE PATS ALL THE WAY!!! big grin

mechmoggy
Pfft, I thought it was about real football. roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
Nope, that fake american stuff

metallicachick
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ALL THE WAY! WHOOP WHOOP!

alic88
i also thought it was a football thread, americans call it soccor which really annoyz me.

but since v r talkin bout AMERICAN FOOTBALL my favourite team is houseon texans. they have played well since they started only 2 years, and they have a cool quarterback, david carr. in 5 yearz they will b championz

yerssot
*puts on a british accent*
Oh dear! And here I was thinking we would talk about the football you play with two goalies and such!
The drama!
*goes to drink some cup of tea*

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrefectRonnykin
Okaland Radiers!!!!!!! all the way G

badkittykitty
the cleveland browns...*runs for her life*

PrefectRonnykin
LOL dude thats kind of mean LOL

Dogbert
laughing out loud u shuld run if u like the browns
although i will be running with u cus i like the giants embarrasment

DeNiro
OO u fing europeines stick out tongue this is what we call a real sport which is american football i mean whats so hard about kicking a ball the size of a basketball into a net that is 30 feet long blink

But ne way my favorite team is the Great Green Bay Packers too bad the ****** ass eagles got lucky and beat them because they would have won the superbowle for sure. GO Green Bay

BarmyBrummie
american football is our rugby only american have to wear padding and helmets unlike rugby players who use brute strength and get the hell beat out of them.

Football needs skill and a net isn't 30 feet long with a football the size of a basketball net.

DeNiro
Rugby compares to american football for sure but there are many differnt things that are differnt about it rugby has like 2 rules as long as noone dies your ok but football is way more complicated with stragic plays and rules. and of course we are going to wear pads do you know how fast the players would get hurt by playing with plays that are meant for hitting people when they dont know it rugby is more like a free for all but i still give it tremoundous respect. i dont with soccer the only thing hard about that is the running that would just get tiring and old

mechmoggy
Although American football players can tackle above the waist, which isn't the case with rugby.

But I agree with the no-padding point. Check out most rugby players, they've got bust-up faces and cauliflower ears. eek!

BarmyBrummie
Martin Johnson Is My Hero!!!

AnywayBritish football is really dirty at the moment. Drug scandals, illegal transfers, debt, it's getting out of hand.
Football players are pussies though compared to other sportsmen. One tackle and there rolling on the floor in agony. If that happened to er......Martin Johnson lets say, he wouldn't even get knocked down. I suppose that is strategy in footbool though, fake an injury and you get a free kick. It sucks

wicker_man
Life long Arsenal FC (Football Club) fan here.
rock Come on you Gunners rock

BarmyBrummie
BIRMINGHAM CITY!!!!!

(see mech, home supporter now)

mechmoggy
Thats better (shame about the team though) big grin

BarmyBrummie
you are a villa fan right?

mechmoggy
Yup, not an active one anymore though.

When I was at school I had a season ticket every year, but I stopped at about 18.

My feeling is, they didn't come and see me when I was bad.

badkittykitty
I pay to see you when you are bad moggy!

AliasNeo15
yup, the packers could have had the championship, but the eagles for some reason pulled it off. Next year, the packers are going all the waythumb up

~fuoco~
DAM ... i thot you was talkin about FOOTBALL ... the game you yanks call soccer ...

rusky
Yeah...me too..."soccer" rulz...
I don't like american football because it's just way too static, it can take 20 mins to play through the last 3 min in the game.

zinh
niners duh eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.