Love or Lust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
Who would you choose:

1. Someone you're hopelessly in love with but could never share intimacy with, such as sex or any form of sex. That's right, no foreplay. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

or

2. Someone who knows how to drive you wild and send you in an arousing frenzy, but could never share the deep true emotions of love.

So which is it going to be? Sorry, but its either one or the other. There can be no both. Do you choose the one you love or the one that stimulates your body like you never knew possible? Love or Lust?

silver_tears
Love sad

BellaButterfly
Love!!

sex is for animals ....love is for humans!

uh...never known either so i wouldn't know...i'll go with lust just for the hell of it though

BidMyBlood2Run
some people who have not experienced love might mistake lust for it...

I don't understand how u can have love without expressing it physically... if he couldn't have sex, but still kiss to express love, then my vote is for love.

If u can't kiss, then this poll doesn't make sense, because it's not reality.

LanceWindu
I am in Love right now, and we aren't able to physically touch at all...are you saying my Love isn't reality?

BidMyBlood2Run
no, you can't touch, there's a big difference there

Fallen Jedi
Lance, are you saying you can't even kiss?

LanceWindu
No, she lives in New Zealand, I live in America.

Fallen Jedi
Oh, okay I see. I thought you were talking about a religious thing. And to answer your question BidMyBlood2Run, I never said you couldn't make any physical contact, I just ruled out sex and foreplay.

Fallen Jedi
I mean, if you can't have sex, why even foreplay? Foreplay just leads to sex, and if you can't have sex why even bother? It just arouses you.

silver_tears
I choose love, because love is the deepest of all human emotion. It's what makes the world go round. You can love someone without having sex. Love has no boundries and limitations, and sex does. I strongly believe in love, and think that it makes anything possible, and if you truly loved each other sex and foreplay would not be the most important things to you!

Baylin
Call me an animal but I got to go with lust, its just how I am!

Korri
damn!

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

I chose lust confused

am I totally shallow?

Korri
deffinatley not! thumb up

NyC-gUrL
smile yay, thanks happy

Korri
yes my pleasure

shaber
Jedi, are you talking about like with a confessor in the Sword of Truth series who cannot deliberately touch in an excited state?

Korri
omg u scare me

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing LOL!

burlyman
love is an illusion stick out tongue

Korri
stop quoting burly!

NyC-gUrL
well, he IS right you know!

Korri
maybe..

burlyman
yes

Korri
maybe not

Syren
I would have to say Lust, but this is only because I've just had my heart broken terribly, as a lot of you know, and my faith in Love has been shattered.

I'm sure, in time, that my viewpoint will once again change, and I hope to God that it does or I am going to lead a very sad existence for the rest of my life, but at the moment the only part of me that seems to have any feeling are my physical attributes!!!

I've naturally distanced myself from any kind of deeper commitment, for fear of being permanently damaged, and this, I suppose, is my way of grieving. But it is working, slowly I am felling better, and I will trust again. But up until then I am listening to the pulsating and throbbing if areas OTHER than my heart!!!!

laughing

Korri
lol

Syren
Oh Yeah, and I got 74% on a **** Test I did in the OTF!!!!!

Korri
rock oh yeah..be proud!

SilverFighter
Some ppl find pleasure in Love other ppl find pleasure in Lust. I choose both Love and lust.

LarryTheArch
can I change it Syren?

Veralidaine
love........love lasts....
lust doesnt.....

NyC-gUrL
love hurts....

lust doesnt

total metalhead
lust can hurt a lot.

NyC-gUrL
laughing if you look at it that way

Korri
shifty

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

tut-tut-tuthttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/nono.gif stick out tongue

Korri
me? angel

lil bitchiness
Woah...that is an odd one.

Maybe lust...

I mean how rustrating would be not be able to touch ever...EVER!!! or have sex or any intimacy of any kind...EVER! That would kill me. It would just be just frustrating..you might even drift apart...maybe.

NyC-gUrL
not you, santa claus santa stick out tongue

Korri
aw ok

Fallen Jedi
Actually, I saw this movie with Barbara Streisand and it was about a girl who had never been in a relationship before. She wasn't the type of girl most guys would ask out. But then she meets this guy and they hit it off. They eventually get married, but this guy, who has been married several times before, believes that the physical aspect of a relationship is unnecessary and eventually leads to marital problems (the decline of sex after several years of marriage) So he and the girl agree never to kiss or have sex. Though the girl has agreed to this, she is finding out more and more how hard this agreement has become. She's never been kissed by a guy before and has never experienced intimacy with someone. This, of coarse, causes problems between the two, so they decide to end the marriage. And the girl, who is desperate for love, looses weight, gets in shape, and gets a complete make over. Eventually the guy comes crawling back and they decide to throw out the "no intimcy rule."

HannaBananabal
A good example of this would be a relationship with someone bound to a wheelchair... and I choose love.

It's also not fair to push someone away just because they're in a wheelchair! (no PUN untended!)

Fallen Jedi
I want to choose love, I really do, but to never experience intimacy with someone you love has got to be real killer. I don't know if I could do that. I think sex is very important in a relationship. It's a way of expressing your love. Then again, if you love someone so much, you are willing to give up anything for them.

So, I guess I choose love. sad It can't be that bad, can it?

crazy_c
I chose love cos whats sex without love. just one big messy thingy and i donno just ignore me......

§pearhead
im undecided...

Darth Revan
what...? sex is for animals?...I know a lot more humans who would choose "lust" over "love" than I do animals....

anyways... that's a tough question... prolly love though

silver_tears
well I chose love on the terms that you can touch them just no sex messed
so basically you can fell and get close to them just not go all the way yes

so love all the way rock

Darth Revan
Well yeah assuming that it's just sex you can't do definitely love

Fallen Jedi
I know where you're coming from. I agree.

LarryTheArch
love

i should stop digging dewep in the OTF

Rogue Jedi
i already have love.

Super-Man-Lives
fugg has new friend. fugg play with peter johnson.

besides that, i choose love. i 'm a lost casanova. women just don't want me to protect them.

Clovie
i voted love.just coz... confused

Rogue Jedi
but there is a lot of lust in my marriage. a lot!!!

Clovie
good for you.

Rogue Jedi
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LarryTheArch
no

Rogue Jedi
no? not good for me? why?

LarryTheArch
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
it is very good for me. dont hate just cuz you have neither.

LarryTheArch
dude i just psoted random stuff

LarryTheArch
i wuz saying no mostly to bananas

JediHDM
definitely love. physical relationship is good, but true love is much much deeper.

Rogue Jedi
but to have both is awesome.

LarryTheArch
is this JediHm's first post in the OTF?

Rogue Jedi
i think so.

LarryTheArch
but it ainmt i just checked

Rogue Jedi
dunno

JediHDM
no...it's not my first post...why?

LarryTheArch
check his last post thing in hi profile

Rogue Jedi
its just that we never see you here.

JediHDM
well...it is true, i spend most of my time here at KMC over at the Matrix forums, answering this question or solving that dispute...but i come here occassionally

LarryTheArch
well... hello again! yes

Rogue Jedi
i dont get the matrix.

Kosta
I dont know, i never loved, so I cant cchose something if I dont know what it feels like.

Rogue Jedi
it is a great feeling.

Kosta
Hopefully some day I'll find out. All I know is what lust feels like.

Rogue Jedi
lust is good. love is great.

LarryTheArch
Love is the best

dragonpisces272
love raver

Raz Jr
love love

dragonpisces272
who do you love raz jr. big grin

Raz Jr
I'm not sure what love is sad

I've met someone here on KMC who stands out from everyone else I know - even IRL, but I can't really say I love someone I've never met cry

Evy_O
This is one of the fake dillemma questions stick out tongue "Your mother or your father?"

I can't answer messed
But I'd say that love lasts more, but without lust, it ceases to be the "man-woman" love kind of thing.

btw, dragonpisces> I LOVE your avatar! eek! Starbucks Coffee are deliciously yummy love

dragonpisces272
you dont know how true that is whistle

Raz Jr
who, me?

dragonpisces272
raz jr>i read what evy wrote and i decided that my message was ment for the both of you stick out tongue

Raz Jr
aaah smile

so who do you like?

dragonpisces272
oh yeah thanks for the comment evy happy
raz jr.>i...dont..know blink if you mean KMC wise...im stuck with you on this one yes

LarryTheArch
sick

Raz Jr
eek! Me? embarrasment

or do you mean something else by that?

LarryTheArch
just a random post

and I like Fallen Jedi... obviously stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
LTA>that was such a mystery stick out tongue
raz jr.>i mean i dont know who i like here, like you stick out tongue but i dont mind being stuck with you big grin it sounds weird doesnt it lol

Raz Jr
oh, I know who I like here yes

In fact, as far as knowing someone online goes... I love her.

And I hope she's just as great IRL too happy

Kosta
So who is it Dave/Raz Jr? Or You wish to keep it private?

Raz Jr
its blatantly obvious, in every post I make... except this one

Kosta
I'm sorry,
Ive been away from KMC for ages and dont know the goss that going around sad

LarryTheArch
Silver Tears

Ein Kun
beh, I've only been here for a day.

I don't exactly have any friends ^^'

detective

Raz Jr
*points to sig*

LarryTheArch
thurrrrrrrrrrp

Kosta
AHHHHH ok. Many have liked Silver Tears. smile

Raz Jr
I know erm

Kosta
Something about her erm

LarryTheArch
that i dont see erm cuz I'm a snotty 13 year old brat stick out tongue embarrasment

Raz Jr
you're both right yes

LarryTheArch
*sarcastic laugh*

Raz Jr
I used to have a lil place in her sig image and some text happy

cry not any more

Kosta
Bummer, no expression.

LarryTheArch
intersting

i think

lil_ms_nonblond
love. long distance doesn't allow touching. yup yup. -sigh- lament lament. besides, i could always satisfy myself. heh. :P

LarryTheArch
thanx for... sharing... i err, think...

wuTa
love makes peple go crazy so lust

Kosta
Lust makes people go just as crazy, except in a sexual way stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
sadly you're right. long distance doesn't allow touching. sad

if only it did... shifty

Kosta
evil face

Fallen Jedi
trust me, if it did, things would get really interesting here. shifty

Korri
a bit o both is always good happy

Bull
Hmmm Lust..

Emotions is the toy of the Millenium.

Love is the cause of death for so many people, its beautiful, its essential, fascinateing, motivating, yes...

But im chaotic, and i like lust better.

Dregh
I can't choose..........y

Raventheonly
love...

realworlddreams
love...i honestly think im in love w/my gf...which is scary cuz im 17...but every time im with her...i dont want us to ever be apart..n when we are..i know theres this huge hole inside of me...
(now according to ur poll...do kisses count against love?) cuz if it does...i'd have to choose lust...even tho i honestly dont care if i sleep w/her or not...thats really not sumthin i care about rite now...

Sexay1
love

Raventheonly
I love my girl enough to know that she doesn't want to be around me all the time, and kisses are not against the rules, at least i don't think so. I think she means along the lines of bareing children and passing your name along with..... which i wouldn't mind having but can do without if i still got her..

el_barto
just as long as the girl aint butt ugly im fine with love

speiderman
A bit of both is fine with me. I would want to have it be a steamy relationship. i am a very passionate person.

speiderman
I have to be pretty intense. I mean I am not half-hearted about many things. Might have something to do with the fact that I am a Scorpio.

Sexay1
how can it be love if you find the woman ugly? I think you mean lust.

Raventheonly
Exactly mi-lady...

speiderman
I jumped into the conversation midway. So it didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

speiderman
I love beautiful women.

speiderman
I love models even more. Hint hint.

realworlddreams
Raventheonly>i didnt mean that i had to be around her all the time...but if ur in love then u should know the feeling like u wanna c her cuz she makes u feel good when shes around...at least thats how it is w/me...n i dont have to c her...talkin to her on fone or online is good too...as long as i know its her...

miss kitty
love i think but sometimes you can love someone so much that you don't want to lose them and then they don't love you back and you know that without them you are only half a person and only can get half the things you want from life

~Angel~
I choose Love. Passion will eventually fade, and so does lust. Love is being satisfied just by hugging, kissing, and looking into your significant other's eyes. Love will last until you are old and gray. Lust will only last but a short while.

eleveninches
I dont see why you cant have both

wuTa
thats not true...nothin love can fade just as fast as lust...if love last till old and gray how come there are so many broken homes

miss kitty
it starts with lust but if its good it turns into love

wuTa
no...it starts with love and if your lucky it turns to lust (passion)..coz if u lose the lust than u lose the love...that makes mores sense to me

WindDancer
Lust all the way! Love is overrated.

Korri
no its not sad

LarryTheArch
food

silver_tears
love love

but lust has it's own advantages laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
havent you said that alrady?

silver_tears