after the war of Judgement...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
i wrote the begging for a story that acctualy happens after 3 movies i helped co-write, but this is mine. its about the surviving clones(called mavericks) and apparently a figure like Death
all of the Mavericks are basicaly "evil"
please read and tell me wether or not i should continue the story

venomfan
POST JUDGEMENT
this story is threw the eyes of the Ultimate Maverick.
all names that apear with a letter are a lower class of Maverick. and the "figure" is Judgement
{it opens to a huge room, devestated by explosive force, bodies everywhere, the all look the same, and no blood)
........a wall crumbels, and U-Maverick steps through
Ultimate:Who the hell is that!
Extreme Maverick:we dont know he just appeared, he killed 91.
Hardcore Maverick:james left, and Legendary also died
U:......What?
X:it happend about 2 hours ago. then that showed up....seems to be here for you
H: odd looking to say the least. dont know why it killed 91. I wasnt about to fight it.
this is a inner thought of U-Maverick
{how can this be........no leader.....no role....created to do his will........but I think........yes ......it must be.......his will..
its the only way...glory......it will be my glory...it has to be....}
X: hey............ HEY! what the hell are we going to do! We cant let james walk away!
H:You know he would want us to kill him........this is bullsh!t. SAY SOMTHIN!!!
X:You are the first in command act like it!

venomfan
{they are nothing....only obsticales....they should know better....im the BEST! i was made to be the BEST!
these fools..they dont get it..only i know..this is my role, my mission,my duty, and i will fufile my duty}
X:He's mad. anyhow what do you want?
"figure".........
H: Speak up "spook" we dont dig ghost's, ya feel me(sarcastic)
X:I wouldnt do that.
{Perfect.......Perfect......fakes, $#%^@^ fakes......they should die i didnt fail they did...it was their fault}
in a moment U-mav rushes X and punches him in the sternum shattering his chest, the dashes at H but misses
H kicks U-mav in the face but U-mav brushes it off like nothing. X stands up his chest reconstructed
X:WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!?! FINE!!
both H and X start attacking U-mav, but his speed and superior fighting ability he just toys with them
then zips behind H, wraps his arm around his head then punches clean through his neck "killing him"
"figure" WAIT

venomfan
X realizes his chances are dwindling qucikly fires a bolt of force at the crumbling cieling
X:YOU DAMN TRAITOR!! YOU #$^%@%^&& FILTHY COWARD!
U-mav: Dont make such a fuss, he would have wanted this
X:You are a disgrace
U-mav darts in front of X and kicks him in the stomach then as he falls punches him in the side slamming him into
another room. he was killed by the first blow
"figure" this isnt right, its the wrong order
U-mav:What part of this concerns you? why did you kill 91 that was MY DUTY!!!
"figure"Hmm, I was wrong you cannot be allowed to live
U-mav:HAHAHAHAHA!! you are going to stop me? do you realize how powerfull they were? i obliterated them
as i was supposed to..
"figure" You think you were supposed to kill them, but I know. You must die. none of this will take place i will end it
now.
the shape crashew U-mav....but did nothing. lifts him up and slams him threw the floor....nothing
"figure"Immpossible.....how can this be...i killed the other one...
U-mav:You must understand, my former commrade 91 was human he was the basis for us
"figure"So your not human...well all is not lost
the shape dives into Mav, but dose not posses him..and the the real battle begins in his mind

Vim
hmmm, sounds interesting, keep going

Captain REX
Interesting...

venomfan
"figure"Well i am suprised, this is not the end i expected
U-mav:{End? I'am not going to die....not becuase of you not becuase of anyone..}
"figure"I dont expect you to understand, or even comprehend all that has happend
U-ma:{HA! DO NOT! think Im impressed}
"figure"Arogant
U-mav:{Of course, now if your in my thoughts at least tell me what you are}
"figure"Well i have been called many things, and have many names all that were made up by humans.
Thanatos,Death...the (Grim Reaper) that was my favorite...basically im Judgement, i decide where the holy and sinful
rest and guide souls need direction.
U-mav: {wow}
Judgement:somehow YOU dont seem to have a soul, i asumed i could take this form as a vessel to wander now
that my time as havester of souls has ended
U-mav:{Sorry that will not happen}
Judgement:Well i cannot leave, you should have died
U-mav:{Wait are you RETIREING? HAHAHAHA! this is perfect! my own imaginary friend...
So what are you going to be my Consience? not likeley}
Judgement:I still have ties to the after life, you will still die. I just wont have the pleasure of killing you
U-mav:{pfffft #%^^&@@ off, you are boreing me, I think i will find James he is the cuase of this.....Then definetly Mr. Hudson}
Judgement: He's here...
U-mav:{Who? and dont try that spook crap, you wont scare me.}
"Large Figure"Judgement your still here?
U-mav:{I guess I will take this one.....get it? haha! to bad you cant talk, no wait you dont need to}
U-mav: So your the new guy? well sorry i didnt just "die" looks like you aint in charge yet
"Large Figure"You will die soon enuf
Judgement: Asylum will kill you...
U-mav:{shhhh}
Judgement:Arogant fool
U-mav: So your called Asylum? oooooo scary...
asylum slowly steps forward, then quickly swings the hammer at Maverick,
U-mav:YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY HUH?!?!
Maverick starts slamming his fist's into Asylum, hearing bones break, and felling blood cover his fist's
U-mav:{blood? how...}
Judgement:my replacement is a phyiscal being, a improvement i guess..he cant die
U-mav:{niether can I, I'am...}
Judgement:NO you are far from invinceible your have been LUCKY up until now
U-mav:{think so eh?}
Maverick starts hitting Asylum harder, and landing his shots quicker..his Adrenilen races threw his veins.
Then Asylum grabs Maverick by the leg and punches out his knee
Maverick ignores the pain but uses it as a signal
U-mav:RRAAAGHHH!!!!
Maverick blasts Asylum with his rage
Judgement: Soooo thats why you were made, you produce the oppisite energy james does
Asylum stumbles back and grabs his stomach, and falls to the floor
Maverick fix'es his leg and exits the building
U-mav:{told you i cant be beatin}
Judgement:You dont belive that im the one in charge do you? you will answer for your actions one way or another...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.