Matrix Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
A month before the film was due to be released, round about the time Reloaded was released on DVD, i had a dream. In that dream i had just come out of the cinema after watching Revolutions on release day and i had not understood the film at all.

Imagine my surprise when on Nov 5 after watching Revolutions i realized just how prophetic that dream had been.

I remember that i went home trying to make sense of it in my mind but i couldn't. It was like a splinter in my mind driving me mad, because i felt that I had watched a pretty mundane film yet somewhere in my brain it was telling my that it had received alot more information from the film than i realized.

After i had a quick nap my brain began to sort it all out and i realized just how complexed and multi-layered the film had been. I remember at that point being both happy and sad because I had finally understood the film and what they were trying to convey but i knew that it would be absolutely wasted on the masses that had gone to see the film.

Korri
thats great..

MC Mike
wow... it took you THAT long? huh

hymera
hello!!!i think keanu really awesome when he was in slow-mo style!!!
isn't he???

BOPRecruit 16
hey hymera! is this a newbie or movie discussion thread?

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home smile

mechmoggy
Moving...

AliasNeo15
yup, i like it when Neo hits Smith in slow motion and like breaks his facelaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

neo2
i understood it right after i got out of my seat from the movie theater

((The_Anomaly))
i like movies..... big grin

Numo
What i loved the most was the fact that most scenes in the film could be interpreted one of three ways - hence the meaning of the vision Neo kept having of the three power lines leading up to Machine City (or Heaven or Hell on earth). PURE GENIUS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.