I want to do it myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Britt415
I want to make my own signature, and yes I looked through the forms before posting this and I only found the one about requests. I want to make my own. If possible would anyone be willing to help me, someone who knows how to do this and would share it with me. smile

LanceWindu
That's not doing it yourself though. stick out tongue

Korri
wowzers

Dexx
well...you need a special software, britt....and no matter what anyone else says...paint is NOT the one to work with smile

tptmanno1
Shut up about paint.
you can do fine with paint. It looks a little distorted but me AND Lance use paint. even though his is wayyy better than mine.

Hegemon875
I have to disagree paint is pretty horrible.

Raz
It may not be pleasant, but it IS possible to create a sig with it.

LanceWindu
Like mine...

Gotwa
I've got all sorts of imaging programs:

Freehand MX
Fireworks MX
Paint Shop Pro 8.0
Paint Shop Pro 6.0
Photoshop 7.0

(3D):
Lightwave 7.5
Modeler 7.5 (Lightwave)
Bryce 5.1
3D Studio Max 5

^^

Also got Flash MX, and Dreamweaver MX. stick out tongue

Raz
Woah, you must be loaded. Or you're a good downloader!

yerssot
that or visit a country regulary where there are no copy-rights wink

Gotwa
Lol, got Lightwave and 3D studio from my animation class, I got Studio MX from a friend, and I got PSP 8/6 and Photoshop 7 from graphic artists. Bryce.. I don't remember.. o.O

Dexx
copyrights exits everywhere, yerss....it's wether or not anyone gives a damn about them in certain ...realms (big grin) of the world.

and about paint...yes..it is technically possible to create a sig in it, but considering it is the lowest graphic editing software, we can consider that you can make a sig in ANY software that has the option of editing a graphic image smile
so...paint fails to no more than..default

yerssot
no dexx, there is for example no copyrights in China, Nepal, Tibet, ...
I'm not sure about Russia, but they're very easy going there

PrefectRonnykin
can someone make me a sig plz?

Captain REX
I use Microsoft Image Composer.

Raz
Ask in the sig request thread in the General Discussion Forum - thats where the sig makers hang out.

wicker_man
In addtion to Raz's previous comment here is the direct link to KMC's official signature request thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18944&highlight=signature+requests

Hope that helps, there are a number of very talented signature creators within the site each with a unique style of signature creations.

PrefectRonnykin
ok thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.