The Blue Wizards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade_Eyes
Dont all jump on me at once. I have not read the Silmarillion and and just reading the Hobbit.

Who are the Blue Wizards?
Why are there so many Maiar on Middle earth?

sauron

Aurora
And their fate......... unknown.

Exa

Aurora
What would we do without u Exa??? smile

sauron
hmm saruman takes these people out east...he comes back...they dont

he later turns evil....and kinda joins with sauron FROM THE EAST

and against the istari...was he trying to get rid of his future opposition

very suspicious stick out tongue

Jade_Eyes
Wow thats awesome, Thanks Exa.
You guys are pretty sick with this stuff.
I can see it though.

So they can choose there shape, ie the Balrog? What Bastard Saruman is they should have killed him.

Exa
Very suspicious indeed as Sauron AND Saruman were both Maiar of Aule big grin maybe they were old friends stick out tongue

-> you would ask sauron or kit or ush or turin or feanor or barendanweth or whoever...

And, yes, they do not have a real shape and chose human-like ones not to look so dangerous big grin
Ungoliant for example took the shape of a spider, or the balrogs fiery ones... they usually dont change again.

sauron
maybe old friends...gandalfs words...a plan lifetimes in the making...hmmmmmm

this is a question...a question that needs answering

the powers of the world are all sneaky

Exa
What question?? *confused*

big grin
Perhaps also friends with the dwarves that killed Thingol... also created by aule...

sauron
the question of sauron and saruman...friends since the start????

just what was aule planning big grin

Exa
Tolkien says that Aule was very much alike Melkor if you look at the characters... always wanted to make something himself that then belongs to him... im just searching for the right quote......

Jade_Eyes
I can't wait to read Silmarillion.

Why would those maiar choose to be Balrog? Are they Evil already or do they turn?

sauron
hmmm this is all very suspicious....tolkien may have been hinting big grin

aule very much like melkor
melkor turned evil...aule created some things that went on to join morgoth

hmmm melkor and aule in league with each other big grin

sauron
they were vil already

morgoth had many spies and leads even in valinor

Exa
Morgoth turned some to the "evil" side during the music of the ainur when singing disharmoningly... they were his spirits from the beginning of the world.

Jade_Eyes
My head hurts. I must take my leave.

Thank you both.

sauron
big grin welcome big grin

Smodden
morgoth? that sounds a lot like what happened to melkor.. when he started making his own music and stuff...

are they the same person or what...*excuse my noobism to the sil, just started readin' it*

Bar-en-Danwedh
melkor was his original name, morgoth is what the good guys started calling him.

morgoth bowgleer : 'Morgoth' means 'Black Enemy'; 'Bauglir' is 'The Constrainer'

i usually call him Melkor 'cause i like it. (it's more respectful... i guess)

as for the balgrogs, they were maiar like Sauron, but they chose the form of Fire demons and allied with melkor when he rebelled.

and Aule, stop dragging his name through the mud!!! he made the chain that held melkor, he made the Dwarves (ahead of schedule, and got in trouble), he established the Valar, and taught Feanor who made the silmarils, palantir, and probably eventually plasma screen TVs.

Kitoky
Awww Darnit, Exa got here before I could

Exa
big grin big grin
Yeah again he became the weapon of Morgoth - the Silmarilli, great workings, became the ruin for the middleearth of the first age, making elves and men fight against each other instead of uniting.
They could have turned out good with their light of the trees inside them but they did not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.