Chavomatrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
this a mexican sitcom from the 70's. maybe you haven't heard of them, but it's pretty funny. its really popular all over latinamerica and i thought you should see it

sith_darth_jay
here's another one

sith_darth_jay
here's another one:

this one says:

"what happens if i fail?"

"then the neighbourhood will fall"

sith_darth_jay
and this one:

JKozzy
blink

sith_darth_jay
i guess you've never heard of it kozzy big grin (i mean "el chavo del 8"wink

i'm looking for some other matrix spoof, this one's called "the Poohtrix",i think is in spanish. it's about winnie the pooh inside the matrix.

i hope it'll find it, then i'll post it here

MovieKiller
Yes I am a big fan of "El Chavo Del Ocho" series. I understand these pics and I think they look great.

If you find more of them, please post them so I can see 'em.

Thank you very much from bringing them here. See you around. cool

sith_darth_jay
yes, they're so funny, right. i like the one where "Ramonone" is fightin "mr. kiko", and the one where he's mad cuz the archie shows how he cries

there are at least 3 more, i'll see if i can find them wink

sith_darth_jay
i found them
here another one:

sith_darth_jay
another one

sith_darth_jay
and this one too

sith_darth_jay
one more, not so good though

sith_darth_jay
this one is from "el chapulin colorado"

MovieKiller
Ah thanks for the pics!!! They look great. Made me remember the times of my childhood (even though I'm not so old). big grin

THANKS AGAIN!!! wink

sith_darth_jay
i think we all (latinamericans) grew up with this series (those under 40), i don't know anybody who hasn't seen it or doesn't like it (again... in latinamerica)

MovieKiller
Yeah I guess you are right. I think is a fun way to remember "El Chavo Del 8", "EL Chapulin Colorado" or any other famous latinamerican comedy series. I think that this is some sort of way that latinamericans also adore The Matrix movies.

No one who has seen the series or The Matrix movies (except critics) has dislike 'em.

Be seen you around. cool

red demon k
Another picture from my friend Mr. Mafoca AUTOR of this.

http://galeon.com/paraloskalifas/cabros/ramonunico.jpg

Korri
lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.