Amanda Bynes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NyC-gUrL
yeah I do miffed whats your opinion?

LegolasLover411
Um, can I ask why?!? BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTERS!!!!!

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I AGREE SHE IS SO NOT FUNNY AND PEOPLE THINK SHE FUNNY BUT SHE AINT AND SHE SUCKS AND THE ONLY REASON SHE ON TV IS CAUSE SHE SLEEPT HER WAY TO THE TOP BUT SHE IS LIKE A STICK AND BABY BETTA HAVE SOME BACK IF SHE WANTS TO HIT IT WIT THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN YOU DIG? ninja

SilverFighter
Why don't you like her? She was cute in Big Fat Liar and seens like a nice person.

Here is her pic btw (for those of you that don't know her)

http://www.marykateandashley.com/entertainment/stories/amanda_bynes.jpg

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
THAT GIRL IS NO GOOD YOU DIG? whistle

NyC-gUrL
that is EXACTLY why I dont like her miffed

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I FEEL YOU GIRL THAT AMANDA IS NO GOOD FO ALL THE SHORTIES YOU DIG? angel

Dogbert
dude, ur a loser...
Amanda bynes seems cool... her show was a little conry, but i think that she is pretty cool. she isn't bad looking either wink

beaujay1
shes not the most talented actor, and is definetly not funny. If she's funny then I'm like, Jim Carrey or some other comedian(i think hes hilarious). yeah, jst bcos shes a girl and doing a remotely kiddie funny show, doesnt mean shes funny, she sux! miffed messed sleep

plenTpak52
She may be funny away from her God-awful show, but otherwise she's just hot

lil bitchiness
Oh god, another annoying little bratt...ugh! I know who you mean, i hate her too...sick

Kes
BIIIIIIIIIIIG>Stop using Caps lock!

Lil Seraph
Well i can understand how some of yous like her, but all i noe is the one on the left is hotter! stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
I admit she can be annoying sometimes. She seems to scream a lot in her new show, What I Like About You. I'm ashame to admit this but I do watch the show. Its corny, I know. But she does seem like someone you can get along with. But curse her tallness!

Hania
I agree with Fallen Jedi, she is annoying at times, but she seems like a nice person. But I don't think she's funny, and other people do for reasons that are beyond my comprehension. I read this article saying "Amanda is Just a Normal, Teenage Girl"....NO SHE'S NOT! She's rich, famous , and pretty!!!! And she was voted one of the funniest girls in America?!?!?!?! Why? I think she's been over publicised(sp?), just like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.

Neo_Version 7
Can those two "get" any hotter?

Dogbert
imagine all 3 of these gurls in a hot 3-way lesbo sex scene eek! yes

Fallen Jedi
Seriously, guys are either thinking of 3 things: sex, lesbians, or food.

plenTpak52
You forgot drugs and Rock&Roll

NOW DONT YOU FORGET IT

clavis9495
sick amanda bynes sick

NyC-gUrL
yes

Mafia Girl
I used to watch The Amanda Show when i was younger....but i grew out of al that a long time ago. I have a friend that still watchs all that crap. She isnt funny...she is pretty but that doesnt make up for the bad movies shes been in. I personally hate all teenager actors. Theyre always all prepy and goody-goody. Im not like that. But hey that my opinion....I know people will disgree.

christine16
LMFAO.
me too. She acts like a wanna bee.
CYAAAA

Dogbert
so much hate in this thread... erm

Randy4
Lindsay Lohan, is definitly not over publicized.Hilary Duff...YES, Amanda...YES, Mandy Moore...YES. I mean she's got more talent than Hilary and Amanda put together. I get tired of seeing the same fresh teenaged meat all the time sick Anyway, I may think some are overrated and talentless...but they sure are hott evil face The whole Vanity Fair cover...minus: Mandy Moore, Evan Racheal Wood, and Alexis Bledel.

a1hsauce
thats not necessarily true, we also think about how to throw a decent curve ball....

KharmaDog
So you hate amada bynes, get a fricken life.

She's a cute chick who got lucky and now has a carrer at a young age. She's done nothing to intentionally hurt anyone and who cares if she lacks the talent to win an oscar, she's makin' a living.

To th idiot who said that she slept her way to the top, Uhhmmm, i don't think so, she's been acting since she was a litle kid you moron.

Although I am sick of the talentless throngs of teenagers that have been thrust upon the public like Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff and all the other cookie cutter celebs, I don't hate them, cause that would be stupid.

I think that the title of the post would be more accurate if it read "I'm jealous of amada bynes".

Get a life fools, she doesn't care if you hate her, you're so insignificant that energy wasted like that matters not only to her, but it also doesn't matter to the rest of the world.

Jackie Malfoy
She is ok.She is pretty funny even through she can't acted.JM

Morning_Glory
Amanda Bynes?? isnt that the same thing as Hilary Duff?

Nienna
I don't hate her, but I don't like her AT ALL. Everything about her is so corny cry

BlackC@t
Uh...she's kind of annoying. A lot of her shows suck and are sooooooooooo not funny, she really needs to start acting in good shows.

KillTheLight
^ I agree

Morning_Glory
she was in a movie with Colin Firth - so that was kind of cool- not sure how good that movie was no expression

KillTheLight
I think that movie bombed

Mr Parker
Does this name sound familiar? If you have seen the movie HAIRSPRAY you would know for sure who this is.She played Tracy Turnbald's-"Nicci Blonsky," best friend Penny in the movie.She is like totally gorgeous in that movie.The costume designer in that movie was a great desinger as well because the main dress she chose her to wear had a big impact on making me like her so much in that movie as well.Not to mentione she looked great as well in that blue dress at the end.I guess the producers of that movie knew there would be lots of fans out there such as myself who thought she was so gorgeous in that movie that they would be wondering when her next movie would be because she is set to come out in another movie later on this year called Sylvia White.

feel free to post photos of her from the movie of course. smile

.Dance_Inside.
I love Amanda Bynes!
She's one of my favourites!
I think she's beautiful too!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002708234.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002531686.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002495294.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002350529.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002350515.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/002723859.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/003079353.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/003248849.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/003214994.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/Cillianmissexy69/003196921.jpg

Oomny
Young Amanda has truly made her way up. used to be a nick kid (which is better than being an obnoxious disney kid. because they don't talk like idiots.). I have a feeling she will be doing more projects in years to come

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Oomny
Young Amanda has truly made her way up. used to be a nick kid (which is better than being an obnoxious disney kid. because they don't talk like idiots.). I have a feeling she will be doing more projects in years to come

Amanda is a very talented and gorgeous young actress. Doubt if she will ever get in trouble.

fat0mann
hate her too

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by fat0mann
hate her too

Y? Whats wrong with her?

Grinning Goku
**** Amanda Bynes.

Mr Parker
man why the hell did my thread get merged with THIS one? this one was made wayyyy back in 2005 for god sakes!!!!!!

I think the thread starter here is just jeoulous of her.Of how pretty and successful she is.kinda like Punky Hermy is of Emma watson.LOL.

that being said,thanks so much for posting those pics DANCE INSIDE.

Venomous Yoshi
It's so obvious that the girl who started this thread is jealous of Amanda Bynes. It's sad, really. Anyway, I enjoyed most of her movies and the Amanda Show that was on Nickelodeon was funny. I wish it still came on...

zac_depp_is_luv
dude, Amanda Bynes is gorgeous. She is so cute! and she is a great actress. I have to admit im a bit jealous. she has just about everything. so all you haters, stop hating! Her performance in Hairspray (IMHO) left nothing more to be satisfied. I think she portrayed it perfectly. And he other movies have also been phenomenal. I love her. She is one of my role models

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
dude, Amanda Bynes is gorgeous. She is so cute! and she is a great actress. I have to admit im a bit jealous. she has just about everything. so all you haters, stop hating! Her performance in Hairspray (IMHO) left nothing more to be satisfied. I think she portrayed it perfectly. And he other movies have also been phenomenal. I love her. She is one of my role models

I agree with sme of what you're saying.

.Dance_Inside.
Zac_depp_is_love
I love your siggy!

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
Zac_depp_is_love
I love your siggy!

Ditto!

I used to love The Amanda Show.. I thought it was hilarious. Well, some things were. And she was really good in Hairspray. Her singing wasn't really that amazing though I didn't think, but it wasn't bad or anything. I didn't really notice the first time I saw it but when you listen to the soundtrack over and over you realise that she's not the best singer in the world. But I'm not saying that to be mean or anything, that's just what I think. I like her as a person though. Not that I know her personally or anything haha but you know what I mean.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Amanda is one of the hottest and finest young talented actresses around right now.

Mr Parker
I know.Like I said,I cant wait to see her in her new movie coming out which is actually just a couple of weeks from now on sept 21st called Sylvia White.After I saw Hairspray I was thinking to myself-this gal is gorgeous.Im gonna start watching for her name to pop up in more movies.Little did I know she would be appearing in another one so soon. Happy Dance

noelluvspotter
Amanda Bynes Is so much better than that white trash just last weeks news girls like Brittany Spears Jamie Spears Ashley Simpson and all the others of bad talent and no hope. At least Amanda actually has talent I loved her in "What A Girl Wants" and in "Hairspray" and those are both better then Brittany trying to sing and Ashley lip singing and better then Brittany's Knocked up sister but hey what do I know, and if you ask me Amanda is actually sensible.

SnakeEyes
She's hot... as for her actual acting ability/talent, meh...

Lovelife008
i don't understand y people don't like her. she's like one of the few young celebrities that is not on the cover 4 drinking or dui

chickenlover98
she's sexy, but looks and acts like a lesbian. she should definately get naked in the near future. LOL

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by chickenlover98
she's sexy, but looks and acts like a lesbian. she should definately get naked in the near future. LOL

How is she looking and acting like a lesbian?

CaptainStoic
She might be corny, but that wouldn't stop me from giving her the Good Goodies!

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by chickenlover98

What are you talking about?

If you don't have proof, then don't mention such nonsense.

faraday
She isn't so bad.
She's cute in the She's A Man movie.
Like really cute lol.
I havn't seen her in any other movies yet though.

I found the Disney series annoying laughing out loud

Yoshi Paradise
What Disney series?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
What Disney series?

She had two shows... The first was called All That and then she got her own show called The Amanda Show.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
What are you talking about?

If you don't have proof, then don't mention such nonsense. He wasn't calling her a Lesbian. Just said she looks and acts like one. Doesn't require proof. Just personal opinion.

Not fact.

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
She had two shows... The first was called All That and then she got her own show called The Amanda Show.

That was Nickelodeon....not Disney. erm

And "ALL THAT" wasn't HER show. It was a show that starred a group of kids and she happened to be one of them.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yoshi Paradise
All That was a good show.

InnerRise
The original one anyways.

The new one is/was crap.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yoshi Paradise
The new season wasn't that bad.

Oh wait, it was...

KingTech
I think she is a cute actress of and a movie star. I like her very much.I think there is no reason of disliking her. I love to see her movies.

Faith27
She's the man was a funny movie...

black-russian
I'm not even going to lie, Amanda's hot. I'd hit it.

primavera11
why hate? she's a nice cute girlie....

addicted2flicks
Amanda seems fine to me, and considering she's cute enough, but i totally agree most of her movies and shows suck... but as a person i'd definitely like to meet her though... stick out tongue

addicted2flicks
Yah I know, I hate her too! She thinks shes so good in acting but shes really not. And shes not that funny either.

Xyn1407
She sucks in that she isn't talented and she isn't good looking. She reminds me of one of those big goofy dogs that hasn't grown into himself yet, can you picture what I'm talking about?

Faith27
I don't hate Amanda Bynes but I don't like her..I think theres something wrong with her face....the only movie of her that I've watched was "She's the Man".

JediSamuraiMRB
I'll find a few pictures of Amanda and post them.

Faith27
I didn't recognized that this pic is Amanda Bynes...she looks different....

SAG 2008http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/4/2/8/f_amandabynesm_f1cbbe3.jpg

Syren
She annoys the hell out of me, but I suppose that's because I've only seen her in The Amanda Show and that was painful erm

But Drake and Josh were also in it and they're cool big grin

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Faith27

SAG 2008http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/4/2/8/f_amandabynesm_f1cbbe3.jpg

big grin That's a good picture of her.

JediSamuraiMRB
Yes it is. I'll try to find some more pictures of her.

Syren
Her eyes are too close together nahuh

InnerRise
Originally posted by Faith27

SAG 2008http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/4/2/8/f_amandabynesm_f1cbbe3.jpg Just looks like a lot of make up and a forced facial expression. Looks a little more mature looking and fuller in the face as well.

Passione
Originally posted by Syren
She annoys the hell out of me, but I suppose that's because I've only seen her in The Amanda Show and that was painful erm

But Drake and Josh were also in it and they're cool big grin

I have to agree with you. I think it was her voice or something. But then I liked her in 'What a girl wants' and 'She's the man'

JediSamuraiMRB
A few pics of Amanda...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA.jpg

BackFire
I want to shove things inside of her.

Syren
I just don't find her to be 'beautiful'. She's certainly pretty though, with quite a bit of make up and good clothes.

If it ain't Jolie... shrug

LilyMaree
Amanda Bynes isn't really pretty.
She's cute and decent. Chubby face, which makes her even cuter. She's a pretty good actress I guess. And good at football as well laughing out loud

christnabarrett
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I AGREE SHE IS SO NOT FUNNY AND PEOPLE THINK SHE FUNNY BUT SHE AINT AND SHE SUCKS AND THE ONLY REASON SHE ON TV IS CAUSE SHE SLEEPT HER WAY TO THE TOP BUT SHE IS LIKE A STICK AND BABY BETTA HAVE SOME BACK IF SHE WANTS TO HIT IT WIT THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN YOU DIG? ninja

With the Big Thing? Hey, she is really young; she is 21. curlers

If you think she isn't one of the most successful stars, you are hallucinating or are Dory.

With the Big MAN? You mean if she acts w/ ppl like Jim Carrey or Johnny Depp or Tim Allen or Robin Williams.... Or if she got in a show such as Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2?

But yea I diggg. clap

death

christnabarrett
Originally posted by beaujay1
shes not the most talented actor, and is definetly not funny. If she's funny then I'm like, Jim Carrey or some other comedian(i think hes hilarious). yeah, jst bcos shes a girl and doing a remotely kiddie funny show, doesnt mean shes funny, she sux! miffed messed sleep

haha thats a good 1

pray

@ the jim carrey

but i thought she was like the most talented actor/star - can't go trying to look too far really; u never know what's in your own backyard really

its really kind of amazing

christnabarrett
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Oh god, another annoying little bratt...ugh! I know who you mean, i hate her too...sick

then maybe you shouldnt talk to her

chinese

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Lil Seraph
Well i can understand how some of yous like her, but all i noe is the one on the left is hotter! stick out tongue

a retro then

boxing

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Fallen
I admit she can be annoying sometimes. She seems to scream a lot in her new show, What I Like About You. I'm ashame to admit this but I do watch the show. Its corny, I know. But she does seem like someone you can get along with. But curse her tallness!

thats bc shes young young young

roll eyes (sarcastic)

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Hania
I agree with Fallen Jedi, she is annoying at times, but she seems like a nice person. But I don't think she's funny, and other people do for reasons that are beyond my comprehension. I read this article saying "Amanda is Just a Normal, Teenage Girl"....NO SHE'S NOT! She's rich, famous , and pretty!!!! And she was voted one of the funniest girls in America?!?!?!?! Why? I think she's been over publicised(sp?), just like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.

but i am only sure its pity

i publicize shes my elvis

anyone think shes a lot like dakota fanning (a good new thread?? maybe ill start one (i didnt even check))

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Dreamt
imagine all 3 of these gurls in a hot 3-way lesbo sex scene eek! yes

sometimes i think lesbian is the opposite

christnabarrett
Originally posted by KharmaDog
So you hate amada bynes, get a fricken life.

She's a cute chick who got lucky and now has a carrer at a young age. She's done nothing to intentionally hurt anyone and who cares if she lacks the talent to win an oscar, she's makin' a living.

To th idiot who said that she slept her way to the top, Uhhmmm, i don't think so, she's been acting since she was a litle kid you moron.

Although I am sick of the talentless throngs of teenagers that have been thrust upon the public like Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff and all the other cookie cutter celebs, I don't hate them, cause that would be stupid.

I think that the title of the post would be more accurate if it read "I'm jealous of amada bynes".

Get a life fools, she doesn't care if you hate her, you're so insignificant that energy wasted like that matters not only to her, but it also doesn't matter to the rest of the world.

but what if she cant have just gotten lucky

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She is ok.She is pretty funny even through she can't acted.JM

she can act, but obv shes also a singer and would be a gr8 model if she already isnt bc i didnt see anything @ wiki or imdb.com

she looks really young tho

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Oomny

positive

not many stars her age; she needs company

(ahaha like she needs to come on kmc but is prob too busy to)

yes she reminds me of younger stars like dakota fanning....

i guess i am completely paranoid bc im a music major dropout (piano/organ)

i think she is still growing (i am)

christnabarrett
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Amanda is a very talented and gorgeous young actress. Doubt if she will ever get in trouble.

dont worry i would bc i always do

christnabarrett
Originally posted by addicted2flicks
Amanda seems fine to me, and considering she's cute enough, but i totally agree most of her movies and shows suck... but as a person i'd definitely like to meet her though... stick out tongue

yea id love to act w/ her

starwars

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Xyn1407
She sucks in that she isn't talented and she isn't good looking. She reminds me of one of those big goofy dogs that hasn't grown into himself yet, can you picture what I'm talking about?

gotta eat or else she might be 5' like me (actually 5'3" as of this yr)

christnabarrett
Her eyes are too close together nahuh

now thats a good subject in general

christnabarrett
Originally posted by InnerRise
Just looks like a lot of make up and a forced facial expression. Looks a little more mature looking and fuller in the face as well.

its bc of her age

christnabarrett
Originally posted by BackFire
I want to shove things inside of her.

haha wat flavor

christnabarrett
I just don't find her to be 'beautiful'. She's certainly pretty though, with quite a bit of make up and good clothes.

its the myth @ baton vs ballet; ive done both and gymnastics and much more

christnabarrett
ok so like a ques would be do you want to look like her yourself or do you just like her; i dont ever want to look like anyone so i dont understand at all

regina414
I always watch her on Nickelodeon's All That and The Amanda Show. She is really wacky.

christnabarrett
I think she's just making fun of all of us and that's what gets all the generations to take to her or not.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by regina414
I always watch her on Nickelodeon's All That and The Amanda Show. She is really wacky.

Thats because she is acting on those shows. Amanda Bynes is a pretty talented young actress. I think people don't like her its because she isn't pulling a Britney or a Lindsay.

christnabarrett
Thats because she is acting on those shows. Amanda Bynes is a pretty talented young actress. I think people don't like her its because she isn't pulling a Britney or a Lindsay.

I think they shouldn't give her too much attention. She's an amazing specatacle in a good way of the generation, but a little fat. She must think she is good to be so, but we shouldn't expect her to be so big, like Miley, etc. As for ppl like Jessica Alba she looks disgusting and moreso. No insult, just, it's too much. If I'm saying it correctly. I mean, why do they not seem happy w/ us? ? Why are they getting this attention over us? Britney is getting old, not as a person. Lindsay is spoiled by the public for nothing bc ppl know she is younger than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have my own amazing ppl on record in my life who can't take the public.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by christnabarrett
I think they shouldn't give her too much attention. She's an amazing specatacle in a good way of the generation, but a little fat. She must think she is good to be so, but we shouldn't expect her to be so big, like Miley, etc. As for ppl like Jessica Alba she looks disgusting and moreso. No insult, just, it's too much. If I'm saying it correctly. I mean, why do they not seem happy w/ us? ? Why are they getting this attention over us? Britney is getting old, not as a person. Lindsay is spoiled by the public for nothing bc ppl know she is younger than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have my own amazing ppl on record in my life who can't take the public.

I agree with some of what you're saying.

christnabarrett

I can agree with all of it.. It's funny how we have to wonder if she is happy she doesn't look like a Barbie. Alla stupid fat actors. Better than to be Alba.

I really like the shows I saw her in: Hairspray and Sydney White.

I guess everyone can pull on that? I think it's hard though on the organs like if you're pulling on making fun of everyone else, of course..

Like, Dakota Fanning, doesn't have to touch that. Aha, Lindsay, is a bit younger. I know, I am b/w their ages. It all just has to cut down w/ that. You know the boy in The Santa Clause w/ Tim Allen he is born a day before me. I was born @ a week + early, but usually never makes a difference, even a childhood boyfriend born 10 days after says he was born a week or so early, as well.

JediSamuraiMRB
A few pics...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA-2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA2-1.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA3.jpg

VioletEyesPop08
She's just trying to have fun innocently like any person, and she's not having a good time.. and she's famous... ?

The ppl in the background need to go to hell, end of story.

aciam
i think she's a natural comedienne. i like it when she's on a comedy shows/films just like All that, The Amanda Show and She's the Man

VioletEyesPop08
Yea, I like rest a lot of my humor hunger on being able to watch her, basic'lly.

Syren
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08

It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

its the myth @ baton vs ballet; ive done both and gymnastics and much more

I think you're a little mad, is that ok?

Also, you can quote multiple people in one post. Just thought I'd mention that.

~CanadianMoose~
It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

I think you're a little mad, is that ok?

Also, you can quote multiple people in one post. Just thought I'd mention that.

laughing Tactful, Kez. And you said you couldn't be.

Syren
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
laughing Tactful, Kez. And you said you couldn't be.

I decided to make a conscious effort ermm

VioletEyesPop08
Her eyes are too close together nahuh now thats a good subject in general It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

If it ain't Jolie... shrug its the myth @ baton vs ballet; ive done both and gymnastics and much more I think you're a little mad, is that ok?

Also, you can quote multiple people in one post. Just thought I'd mention that. I do use that feature now.

No, I'm not mad. You don't respect someone who can actually twirl a baton and look good.. That's fine, then don't get jealous, not even 1%.!

The subject about eyes being close together is a good topic.

~CanadianMoose~

You can twirl a baton and look good? WITHOUT hurting yourself?

I can.

VioletEyesPop08
You can twirl a baton and look good? WITHOUT hurting yourself?

I can. Well, you are not very nice. ? wtf, are you drunk? Do you not know it must take practice? Do you mean you have achieved in / done baton twirling? I do not care about it in such a way. I do not know why she brought that up.

I wonder if someone hacked my computer because I do not see why I brought that up then. (I just looked at it.) I do not drink alcohol. It must had been hot then because I did not just put that there.

So, basically, no matter what I say, you will all say it is just shit, for no reason, at all.

Fine, if you are so enthusiastic, you ought to go join a parade or twirl in that past movie Hairspray or if they need more twirlers. I surely do not want to, but maybe yes to the parades again.

Why do you think this is such a big deal?

Syren
laughing

You really are mad.

~CanadianMoose~
Well, you are not very nice. ? wtf, are you drunk? Do you not know it must take practice? Do you mean you have achieved in / done baton twirling? I do not care about it in such a way. I do not know why she brought that up.

I wonder if someone hacked my computer because I do not see why I brought that up then. (I just looked at it.) I do not drink alcohol. It must had been hot then because I did not just put that there.

So, basically, no matter what I say, you will all say it is just shit, for no reason, at all.

Fine, if you are so enthusiastic, you ought to go join a parade or twirl in that past movie Hairspray or if they need more twirlers. I surely do not want to, but maybe yes to the parades again.

Why do you think this is such a big deal?

What the....hell What the f**k?

I don't neccesarily think all you say is just shit. no It's just mind numbingly odd. Sorry.

What I mean is, I know what a baton is, pretty much.

Never held one.

Never will.

But I DID bang a baton girl once.

And what's all this talk about parades and Hairspray

*looks to Syren* What have I stepped into here? blink

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
A few pics...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA-2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA2-1.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/AMANDA3.jpg

thumb up Nice pictures.

Kelly_Bean

Agreed.

But I don't think she can act at all, but that may just be me.

VioletEyesPop08
laughing

You really are mad. not in any bad sort of way, thoughOriginally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
What the....hell What the f**k?

I don't neccesarily think all you say is just shit. no It's just mind numbingly odd. Sorry.

What I mean is, I know what a baton is, pretty much.

Never held one.

Never will.

But I DID bang a baton girl once.

And what's all this talk about parades and Hairspray

*looks to Syren* What have I stepped into here? blink It does not mean someone who takes twirling cannot be a twirler, though. Twirling is not dorky, at all, on face.Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
thumb up Nice pictures. Yes, but I still think she is obese. I think it is dangerous for her health. Her feet and hands and everything look older than Johnny Depp. question -Hate to be her age, though.Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Agreed.

But I don't think she can act at all, but that may just be me. She is tired.

Kelly_Bean
Yes, but I still think she is obese. I think it is dangerous for her health. Her feet and hands and everything look older than Johnny Depp. question -Hate to be her age, though.She is tired.

You obviously do not know what obese is.

Kelly_Bean
Tired? What does acting and tiredness have anything to do with each other? no expression

~CanadianMoose~
not in any bad sort of way, thoughIt does not mean someone who takes twirling cannot be a twirler, though. Twirling is not dorky, at all, on face..

WHAT?! What the f**k?

Toku King
Beautiful and talented.

VioletEyesPop08

If it ain't Jolie... shrug Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba are looking a lot like Amanda Bynes.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/AngelinaJolie1.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/JessicaAlba1.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Alba

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/photobucketAd-2008-2-1a-TheEye-1.jpg
2-1-2008 - photobucket ad
She looks actually more old-fashioned there with her feet, but very old and old-fashioned.Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
You obviously do not know what obese is. Well, I do not think she is better than me, as I say about most people.Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Tired? What does acting and tiredness have anything to do with each other? no expression It is my opinion that some people look ugly because of their or someone else's fault, or "decision." She may be an actor, but that does not mean she is something else just because of that. I believe the only reason people are attracted to actors is because they are in that environment.

I wonder what all Amanda wants.. or if you can even make that a topic- No one is claiming to be an avid fan, imo, is the problem.Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
WHAT?! What the f**k? I am completely sane, and twirling is cooler than smoking.

~CanadianMoose~
Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba are looking a lot like Amanda Bynes.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/photobucketAd-2008-2-1a-TheEye-1.jpg
She looks actually more old-fashioned there with her feet, but very old and old-fashioned.Well, I do not think she is better than me, as I say about most people.It is my opinion that some people look ugly because of their or someone else's fault, or "decision." She may be an actor, but that does not mean she is something else just because of that. I believe the only reason people are attracted to actors is because they are in that environment.

I wonder what all Amanda wants.. or if you can even make that a topic- No one is claiming to be an avid fan, imo, is the problem.I am completely sane, and twirling is cooler than smoking.

Right. Of course.

You're interesting. I wish I were a shrink.

VioletEyesPop08
Right. Of course.

You're interesting. I wish I were a shrink. Slang. a psychotherapist, psychiatrist, or psychoanalyst.

~CanadianMoose~
Slang. a psychotherapist, psychiatrist, or psychoanalyst.

Are you a chat-bot? What the f**k?

VioletEyesPop08
Are you a chat-bot? What the f**k? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shrink

~CanadianMoose~
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shrink

Ok. Don't take this wrong, but, you're kinda odd.

I saw your flickr pic - you need a better one. I'll add you as a contact there.

Syren

She looks actually more old-fashioned there with her feet, but very old and old-fashioned.

???

The feet on that image aren't Jessica Alba's feet, nor are they Jolie's or Bynes'. They belong to the ghostly dead guy who floats towards Alba in the elevator. Well, I presume this scene occurs because I've seen the original movie. But they're definitely not the actress's feet. Are you on drugs??

Yes, clearly laughing out loud

~CanadianMoose~
???

The feet on that image aren't Jessica Alba's feet, nor are they Jolie's or Bynes'. They belong to the ghostly dead guy who floats towards Alba in the elevator. Well, I presume this scene occurs because I've seen the original movie. But they're definitely not the actress's feet. Are you on drugs??

Yes, clearly laughing out loud

But what's TOTALLY cool, is that Kerry can twirl, smoke AND imitate Amanda Bynes pretending to be Jessica Alba in a movie ABOUT Angelina Jolie.

Syren
But what's TOTALLY cool, is that Kerry can twirl, smoke AND imitate Amanda Bynes pretending to be Jessica Alba in a movie ABOUT Angelina Jolie.

You know it. I'm a professional smoke

VioletEyesPop08
???

Yes, clearly laughing out loud The ad indicates that to be the actress. Why would they stick in an old dead guy?

Why would you casually ask if I am on drugs??Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
But what's TOTALLY cool, is that Kerry can twirl, smoke AND imitate Amanda Bynes pretending to be Jessica Alba in a movie ABOUT Angelina Jolie. Well, I am not a personal fan, if "that" is okay.. They all do not look like people alien1. They either are just bone and grease or something like that. If they want to be dorks, I won't make fun of them, though. They are just there for their own experience, am I not right, though?? Film is so stupid.Originally posted by Syren
You know it. I'm a professional smoke happypappy

Why is Syren suddenly so popular.. other than that he's older here.

DISCLAIMER: (default message) As always, please pm (personal message) me if you have any problems with my writing. I shall be happy to talk to you.

~CanadianMoose~
The ad indicates that to be the actress. Why would they stick in an old dead guy?

Why would you casually ask if I am on drugs??Well, I am not a personal fan, if "that" is okay.. They all do not look like people alien1. They either are just bone and grease or something like that. If they want to be dorks, I won't make fun of them, though. They are just there for their own experience, am I not right, though?? Film is so stupid.happypappy

Why is Syren suddenly so popular.. other than that he's older here.

DISCLAIMER: (default message) As always, please pm (personal message) me if you have any problems with my writing. I shall be happy to talk to you.

Syren is a SHE. A very SEXY She.

Kelly_Bean
Syren's popular because she actually makes sense when she posts. That's why. eek!

Syren
The ad indicates that to be the actress. Why would they stick in an old dead guy?

No, it doesn't. It suggests that the viewer won't believe 'her' eyes, meaning Alba's (or the character). It says nothing of the feet, only that the viewer won't believe what they're seeing through the eyes of the character, such as the old, dead guy. Who happens to be a ghost. The story is about a girl who receives an eye transplant that allows her to see into the supernatural world.

I have seen the movie. I Have Seen The Movie. Got it?

Link to the original

Because you talk like a madperson. It was a valid question.

She. I am a she. I've been here four years so I know a fair few people. I'm not necessarily 'popular' and how is that even relevant?

Stop making ridiculous statements and there won't be a need for a disclaimer.

VioletEyesPop08

Syren

VioletEyesPop08
Sorry to hear that you're sick, I hope you recover soon yes

It does, my apologies if I came across as if I have a superiority complex.

And I don't mean how do you matter, not at all. I meant how is it relevant how popular (or not so) I am? That is all smile Well, I am not really sick, just catching up from sleep from having done all my homework, while the other kids in the class didn't. My schools were supposed to be good, and enthusiastic, but were really bad and did nothing all day and just did busywork. I wanted to achieve, but now I feel I cannot.

I hope everything is okay with you. I hope your life is not a superiority complex. bawling Certainly being on KMC for 4 years means you are intelligent, so I assume you are not the one with the complex. rolling on floor laughing

yinyangarabiayinyang

I mean, people always have thought me a button of no Yea-

Aw, but those feet are BAD now that I remember. jawdrop

Syren
Well, I am not really sick, just catching up from sleep from having done all my homework, while the other kids in the class didn't. My schools were supposed to be good, and enthusiastic, but were really bad and did nothing all day and just did busywork. I wanted to achieve, but now I feel I cannot.

I hope everything is okay with you. I hope your life is not a superiority complex. bawling Certainly being on KMC for 4 years means you are intelligent, so I assume you are not the one with the complex. rolling on floor laughing

yinyangarabiayinyang

I mean, people always have thought me a button of no Yea-

Aw, but those feet are BAD now that I remember. jawdrop

Good that you've completed all of your work thumb up Make sure you rest up, there's nothing worse than being exhausted and having loads of work to do at the same time. Keep trying to achieve, you'll regret it if you don't.

Everything is fine with me, I'm a little more defensive than usual because of factors in my offline life, but that's no fault of anyone on here. Being on KMC for four years doesn't denote intelligence, but thanks laughing out loud

Which feet? Most feet are bad in my opinion wink

VioletEyesPop08
Good that you've completed all of your work thumb up Make sure you rest up, there's nothing worse than being exhausted and having loads of work to do at the same time. Keep trying to achieve, you'll regret it if you don't.

Everything is fine with me, I'm a little more defensive than usual because of factors in my offline life, but that's no fault of anyone on here. Being on KMC for four years doesn't denote intelligence, but thanks laughing out loud

Which feet? Most feet are bad in my opinion wink Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba are looking a lot like Amanda Bynes.

She looks actually more old-fashioned there with her feet, but very old and old-fashioned.Well, I do not think she is better than me, as I say about most people.It is my opinion that some people look ugly because of their or someone else's fault, or "decision." She may be an actor, but that does not mean she is something else just because of that. I believe the only reason people are attracted to actors is because they are in that environment.

I wonder what all Amanda wants.. or if you can even make that a topic- No one is claiming to be an avid fan, imo, is the problem.I am completely sane, and twirling is cooler than smoking. (those feet)

Syren
Definitely the worst feet I've seen for a while, but then, he is dead laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.