Scarface II The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I AM THINKIN TODAY THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SCARFACE II THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SO TIGHT AND IT WILL MAKE BILLIONS OF MONEY FOR ANYONE WHO MAKES IT I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKIN YOU ARE THINKIN WHOA BIIIIIIIIIIIG THAT IS LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER BUT TONY DIED AT THE END BUT THEY COULD JUST BRING TONY BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THEY COULD SAY THAT HE ALMOST DIED BUT NOT ALL THE WAY OR THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT TONY DREAMED THE END ON ACOUNTA HE WAS SO SO HIGH ON COKE BUT I JUST WANT TO NOW WHAT YOU CATS THINK YOU DIG? no expression

BarmyBrummie
Please don't use caps big grin

Punker69
that sounds stupid

stinkfist462
yes it does sound stupid ... nice way to ruin a classic

Evil Dead
Al Pacino should come to your house and kick you in the sac for even suggesting this desicration.

TimberlandG2
This is by far the stupidest idea for a movie ever!!!! Happy Dance

BackFire
I have never agreed more with anything then I do right now with that statement

SilverFighter
This is like the 5th time I have ask you to remove your caps. So here goes again.....Please remove the caps, you are shouting at ppl when you type with all caps. Now as far as a Scarface II it sounds too silly to make another one. Is one of Brian De Palma classics and it would be terrible mistake to ruin a character like Tony Montana's with a sequel.

Kes
Bashing is not allowed.

stinkfist462
hey were not bashing Him in general .. were bashing his idea..

Darth Vicious
I agree it would ruin a classic and i also agrre its a stupd idea!

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
MAN PLEASE I AM JUS TRYIN TO BE COOL WIT YALL AN SHARE MY IDEA BUT YOU IS ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS AN STUFF AND TRYIN TO MAKE ME THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA SHOW YOU CAN STEAL IT CAUSE IT WILL MAKE A BILLION MONEY IF IT GET MADE YOU DIG? zorro

BackFire
No, I don't "dig", and I don't think anyone else does either, it is simply a bad idea. Not to mention impossible since Tony clearly dies at the end of the first movie.

Even if he didn't it still wouldn't work too well, it would simply be unnecessary.

BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I TRY TO EXPLAN THAT IN MY FIRST POST MAN IF YOU GUYS DON THINK ITS A GOOD MOVIE JUST SAY WHY AND YOU DON NEED TO CALL ME STUPID AND STUFF JUS SAY YOU DON THINK IS WILL BE TO GOOD BUT EVEN THEN YOU MST ADMIT IT WILL MAKE TONS AND TONS A THE MONEY YOU DIG BUT YOU DON GOTS TA CALL ME STUPID AND STUFF CAUSE THATS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT AINT COOL WITH THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN YOU DIG?

BackFire
They did not mean to imply that you are stupid, they just thought the idea itself was stupid.

Myth
Or even better yet, the Teletubbies can come down from heaven and revive Tony Montana. YEAY! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! **gag** **gag**

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man alpacinio should kill your balls....and ill help him. Why would you ruin a classic?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
BIIIIIING do you listen to 50 cent or some wack rap music?

damn mainstream rap

Myth
My bet is that he listens to Notorious B.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.G

Kes
TimberlandG2 was bashing.

Kes
BIIIIIIIIIIIG>Stop using Caps Lock.

yo to the maker of this you know what sounds like a better idea...kill urself

Mafia Girl
I hope they never.....ever do that. Dont ruin a classic.

liiiiiiiiitle
i think is a good idea to have scarface 2 yes

Punker69
*walks into a room with liiiiiitle in it a says "SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!" then blast his brains out for even saying that a sequel is a good idea.*

DARK SITH
EDIT

loserib
thats a horrible idea if they remade it
it would be all hip hop and "gangsta"
it would be ruining the greatist gangster movie ever made

the sad part is if they did do it they would get soe one like puff dady or fifty cent or some one like that to play the role
and the sadsit part about it is i can see this happening

plus on a side note scarface was a remake to begin with

Punker69
I think Goodfellas is the best gangster movie ever.

WindDancer
OMG!!!! That would be truely evil! Puff daddy or 50 cent as Tony Montana? It would be just plain sick and very disturbing. As I said before a sequel of Scarface would be a terrible mistake!

WopDago
No man I had the idea for the movie that would make it seem O.K. Alright here goes, Remember how Tony ALWAYS talked about little kids, and how much he loved little kids? Well he also said he was trying to have a baby but it was his wifes fault because her womb was poisoned. Well what if they have it as Tony died, manolo died, gina died, but Michelle Pfiefer went to stay with a friend for a while, then she finds out tony is dead and is devastated. She has to sell the house and the cars and everything to pay the bills after a couple of months, but one day she passes out and her friend takes her to a hospital and she finds out shes pregnant. Well she gets off coke and the baby is born and she moves to Little Havana. We flash to 23 years later (Which would be 2006 and would make sense for when the movie comes out.) Michelle Pfeifer dies of cancer in the movie, but before she dies, she tells Tony Jr. who his father is and he decides to go get his rightfull place in the world. He eventually rises up and becomes the same like tony and it can go from there. This idea is gold and a guaranteed hit sequel

WopDago
Man thats it im writing a screen play for this tonight

WindDancer
Not this again!

frusty

Myth
^ agreed WindDancer. yes

Drifter101
please dont ruin a great film w/ a sequel, besides they would have to be on crack to make a sequel to that, its just stupid if its even being considered

sentinelrv
That's funny. BIIIIIIIIIIIIG and LIIIIIIIIIIIItle think it's a good idea.

burlyman
Why on Earth did you bump this?! no expression

<<Solo>>
If SFII came out I'd definately Kill Myself.

keyer
I AGREE WITH YOU THEY SHOULD CALL IT SCARFACE II : "THE RESURRECTION" TONY COULD BE RESURRECTED BY CUBAN SCIENTISTS A MAN ON A MISSION TO TAKE BACK MIAMI WHICH HAS FALLEN TO RIVAL GANGSTERS. TONY WOULD HAVE A SECRET LAIR WHERE HE CAN RESURRECT HIS ENEMIES FROM THE FIRST FILM TO GIVE THEM THEIR COMEUPPANCE. I THINK THEY SHOULD REDO THE CHAINSAW SCENE BUT WITH A NINJA SWORD. SCARFACE II WILL HAVE "CUT-AWAY" SCENES OF TONY IN A CHAIR, EXPLAINING HIS MOTIVES FOR RESURRECTING EACH CHARACTER. AND THEN TONY CAN RESURRECT MANNY AND GINA SO HE CAN PATCH UP THINGS. JUST TO SHOW THAT JUST BECAUSE HE'S GOTTEN OLDER HE HASN'T LOST HIS TOUCH FOR KILLING, TONY WILL HAVE HIS CHIEF SCIENTIST RESURRECT OCTAVIO JUST SO TONY CAN SAY, "**** YOU, CLOWN!" AND SHOOT HIM AGAIN LOL!

I GUARANTEE SCARFACE II : "THE RESURRECTION" WOULD DO BETTER IN THEATERS THAN MOST OF THE TRIPE THESE GRASS****ERS FOIST UPON US NOWADAYS. "COLLATERAL," WHAT A PIECE OF SHITE, WOTTA STINKER HEY NOW. TONY MONTANA ALL THE WAY BABE!

eleveninches
They could make a prequal of the movie.
Or show what happenned to the other characterrs in the movie after his death, with flashbacks to what happenned before the movie.

But having a sequel IS a rather dumb idea.

Myth
I agree that Collateral was AWFUL! However, what you proposed would be one of the few movies worse than Collateral. I honestly hope that your "resurrection" idea is a joke.

pr1983
this has to be the worst idea in the history of bad ideas, there is no way they could make a great sequel, it'll end up shit.

it will take a miracle for this movie to be good.

Drumdude1167
You do know that collateral was a great ****ing movie

Drumdude1167
i like these spoilers, its cool watch this, at the end of kill bill vol 2, the bride kills bill with a 5 point finger thingy and she gets her kid back [/spoiler

Drumdude1167
whoops that last one didn't work

Willo
I can safely say, hand on heart that this blokes idea of Scarface 2 is the worst idea I have heard for a movie in my life!
It is so bad, it will probably be made!
A bit of advice mate, don't take up screen writing stick to rapping.

TheFilmProphet
The only way another Scarface could be made is if Al Pacino was still the same age he was in the first movie. Then if he was still that young they could do a prequel telling his story before he came to America. Another way would be to clone Al Pacino and wait 40 years for the kid to grow up and then have him play Scarface in a prequel.

Myth
Even then, I prequel would be hard to make sense. In Cuba, I'm assuming that Tony Montana for the most part spoke Cuban or whatever the hell language it is that they speak there (sorry that I don't know the language). I honestly don't think Pacino could do a whole movie in another language.

RaventheOnly
I agree that neither prequel or sequel would work.

Pacino however did about an hour worth of scenes in pure Italian in the God Father and he was brilliant... so he might be able to pull it off big grin

TheFilmProphet
That is frankly offensive. I'm assuming you didn't pay much attention in class. Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Spanish, etc. All speak the same language. Which is Spanish.

Myth
I was assuming was thinking that it was Spanish but I fugured it was best to state my ignorance on the subject than to pretend that I knew what I was talking about like many other people do. By the way, my classes never went in depth about Cuba. We learned about the Cuban missile crisis and other such things but language was never the main subject when discussing such things. So sue me.

TheFilmProphet
Maybe next time you should ask then instead of saying "whatever the hell language it is that they speak there" which is disrespectful.

Myth
I didn't feel it was important to the point that I was making. The point was, I don't think Pacino would pull it off too smoothly. Sorry if you saw disrespect in my response. I didn't intend for it to come across that way. However, I feel that you have disrespected me by assuming that I don't pay attention in class and therefore implying that I am not intelligent. As I said, my classes didn't focus on what language they speak in Cuba. That is not my fault.

TheFilmProphet
Well I myself being of Hispanic origin did find it offensive. I am going to be mature about it and say sorry as well. Although I might have disrespected you but you disrepcted Cubans in general. Like I said before if you didn't know then you should have just asked.

Myth
smile

So, back on subject. SCARFACE II = HORRIBLE IDEA!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah it is a horrible idea. About 6 months ago I heard that a Spinoff of the movie was going to be made into a televsision series but nothing ever happened.

Cipher
Absolutely terrible. Evey friggin' movie doesn't need a sequel; some are best left on their own. Like the Matrix movies: the original was great, the other sucked and got worse as they went along.........

WindDancer
Who keeps bumping this thread????

Damn! Now I just did! miffed

StinkFist462
hey so did i ?
dumb idea .. very dumb

keyer
FIRST OFF I THINK THAT IF YOUR IN FAVOR OF A PREQUEL YOU SHOULD GET DOWN OFF YOUR HOBBY HORSE AND LISTEN TO THIS PROPOSAL. IM NOT SAYING A SEQUEL WOULDN'T RAISE QUESTIONS. WITH THE SUCCESS OF GAMES LIKE GTA VICE CITY ITS OBVIOUS THERE'S STILL INTEREST IN THE MIAMI GANGSTER SCENE AND YOU"D HAVE TO BE A MIGHTY FOOL TO IGNORE THIS. THINK OF IT: TONY AND HIS WIFE GETTING BACK TOGETHER, OCTAVIO RETURNS, THE GUY WHOSE CAR WAS BOMBED MAKES HIS SPEECH AND TAKES DOWN THE COLOMBIAN CARTEL. IF THEY'RE MAKING TERMINATOR 4 THEY CAN DEFINATELY REMAKE SCARFACE AND DO HELLA BETTER. I THANK ALL U WHO SUPPORTED MY VISION SO FAR! TOGETHER WE CAN RESURRECT TONY MONTANA FROM HIS WATERY GRAVE!

deadly_force
i have just 3 words for scarface 2 PLEASE GOD NOOOO i love this movie and i dont want anything to wreak it

BlazingBarrells
i didnt go through all 52 replys, but for the most part it seemed like everyone is ALWAYS SO FRIGGIN NEGATIVE. Yes, some movies would be hard to remake, or make a sequal. As for Scarface, a sequal would be great, if it was made right. To all of you who think it cant be done, any sequal or remake is possible , just have to take the time to map it out right. Friggin Braveheart can have a sequal. Prequal, sequal, remake, it dont matter, it CAN BE DONE.

BlazingBarrells
SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
Can you stop using caps lock? Gosh! is just like the guy on the first post. And NO! A sequel still sounds silly.

TheFilmProphet
Sorry but Scarface is the type of film that you can't make a sequel, prequel, or remake to. At least NOT a good one.

deadly_force
well meens that the scarface with Al pacino is a remake of the 1932 scarface movie thats wrong. but still it would be a horrible idea to remake it again

Myth
The 1932 Scarface really isn't the same movie.

deadly_force
ur right sorry i thought it was a remake but it ain't

TheFilmProphet
exactly

ragesRemorse
the only reason Scarface was any good, was because of the performance of Al pacino. No other reason at all. The story is mediocre at best and the dialogue is thin, but maximized into brillance with Pacino's performance. Nobody cares about the original movie that scareface was remade after, and many people dont even know it exists. This is because Scarface is what it is because of one mans performance. If a sequal were made to this movie, i would hope that everyone involved with the dumbass idea would be struck dead by a painfull disease.

TheFilmProphet
I agree 100% about Al's performance.

Although I think you should give the story and crew more credit.

JKozzy
Why wasn't this thread closed so long ago?

TheFilmProphet
I don't know? confused

keyer
GREAT CRIME MOVIES CAN HAVE SQUALS. GODFATHER TRILOGY; KILL BILL AND PENITENTIARY II ARE GREAT EXAMPLES. ACTUALLY, THE GODFATHER TRILOGY WOULD BE A GREAT SOURCE OF UNIQUE & NOVEL IDEALS LIKE: FRANK, TONY'S BOSS, WAKES UP NEXT TO A HORSEHEAD, TONY TAKES MEL THE CORRUPT COP TO A RESTURANT AND KILLS HIM THEN ESCAPES WITH BLINDING SPEED, AND MARLON BRANDO IN A DARK ROOM! REMEMBER STAR WARS PHANTOM MENACE, A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A PREQUAL GONE BAD... THEY TROTTED THAT TURKEY OUT BUT YOU CANT PUT LIPSTICK ON A HOG AND CALL IT A SUPERMODEL. RIGHT NOW JAY-Z IS MAKEING A HIP-HOP REPLACEMENT SOUNDTRACK FOR SCARFACE, SO SCARFACE II SHOULD ALSO RETAIN THAT URBAN FLAVA. I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO BRING 90% OF THE CHARACTERS BACK (INCLUDING OCTAVIO) WITHOUT AFFECTING THE STORY LINE. TONY'S WIFE'S WOMB IS POLLUTED SO THEY'D HAVE TO CLONE HIM, AND THE STORY COULD BE ABOUT TONY JR. TAKING OVER THE REINS OF TONY'S INSIDIOUS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. AND ALSO MANNY AND GINA.

Waggy the Dog
are you aware that you're speaking?

5knuckleShuffle
dude he died. how the hell r they gona make a 2nd film if the lead charachter is dead man.

TheFilmProphet
hysterical

Exactly, lol

ragesRemorse
Ummm.. what. Your rant just made me sad to be a human being. priceless laughing

Myth
OMG. Yes, that is exactly what we need. A movie sequel of Scarface but this time it is in the future and Tony Montana's clone will rise to the top until he is.... sadly.... killed again. But this time, it won't be no mafia. It will be a machine sent back in time to kill him since he will lead the humans in coke sales in the future over the robots. It could be called Scarface Episode II: Rise of the Clones.

Ou Be Low hoo
Funny...Keep on smokin, Cheech...

bakerboy
First of all, pleased, let scarface rest in peace. To do a remake or a sequel or a prequel of this movie is an insult, let the remember of this great classic alone.

Second of all, al pacino performance was 60% of the movie, but we shouldnt forget the great script or the great performances by the supporting cast like michelle pfeiffer, mary elizabeth mastrantonio, f murray abraham or robert loggia. The cast was so brillaint all of them, but specially pacino.

TheFilmProphet
I completely agree

keyer
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Funny...Keep on smokin, Cheech...

WHERED YOU LEARN THAT CHEECH... DRUG SCHOOL?
SCARFACE II WOULD ENHANCE THE ORIGINAL'S IMPACT. ONCE TONY WAS DEAD, OTHER GANGSTERS LIKE THAT PIECE OF CHIT FRANK WOULD TRY TO TAKE OVER MIAMI AGAIN. IF TONY COULD CONTINUE HIS LEGACY HE COULD KEEP MIAMI UNDER HIS THUMB... AND MAYBE THE WORLD? LIKE THE STATUE SAYS AT TH E END OF THE FIRST MOVIE (I"D LIKE TO START CALLING THAT "SCARFACE: PART ONE" BY THE WAY) "THE WOULD CAN BE YOURS." "AND EVERYTHING IN IT." PICTURE A YOUNG BOY IN CASTRO'S CUBA, MAYBE ELIAN GONZALES BUT PROBABLY NOT CUZ THEY TOOK HIM BACK, BUT A CUBAN KID ANYWAY .HE GOES INTO A RAFT AND EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT HIM, HERE'S THE KICKER HES PICKED UP AND RAISED BY A AMERICAN WOMAN,... WHO LATER TURNS OUT TO BE... TONY MONTANA"S OLD WIFE! (THE ONE WITH THE POLLUTED WOMB.) AND THE CUBAN BOY, LETS CALL HIM "TOMMY MONTANEGRA," LEARNS OF HIS MOTHER'S SORDID PAST AND DECIDES TO FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF HIS POSTHUMOUS ADOPTIVE FATHER!

IM TELLING YA BABY, IT'S A SOLID BRICK O' GOLD WHAT STINKS LIKE MONEY!

ragesRemorse
I dont know whats worse. That you actually gave this rational thought, or that they let you out of your cage.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by keyer
WHERED YOU LEARN THAT CHEECH... DRUG SCHOOL?
SCARFACE II WOULD ENHANCE THE ORIGINAL'S IMPACT. ONCE TONY WAS DEAD, OTHER GANGSTERS LIKE THAT PIECE OF CHIT FRANK WOULD TRY TO TAKE OVER MIAMI AGAIN. IF TONY COULD CONTINUE HIS LEGACY HE COULD KEEP MIAMI UNDER HIS THUMB... AND MAYBE THE WORLD? LIKE THE STATUE SAYS AT TH E END OF THE FIRST MOVIE (I"D LIKE TO START CALLING THAT "SCARFACE: PART ONE" BY THE WAY) "THE WOULD CAN BE YOURS." "AND EVERYTHING IN IT." PICTURE A YOUNG BOY IN CASTRO'S CUBA, MAYBE ELIAN GONZALES BUT PROBABLY NOT CUZ THEY TOOK HIM BACK, BUT A CUBAN KID ANYWAY .HE GOES INTO A RAFT AND EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT HIM, HERE'S THE KICKER HES PICKED UP AND RAISED BY A AMERICAN WOMAN,... WHO LATER TURNS OUT TO BE... TONY MONTANA"S OLD WIFE! (THE ONE WITH THE POLLUTED WOMB.) AND THE CUBAN BOY, LETS CALL HIM "TOMMY MONTANEGRA," LEARNS OF HIS MOTHER'S SORDID PAST AND DECIDES TO FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF HIS POSTHUMOUS ADOPTIVE FATHER!

IM TELLING YA BABY, IT'S A SOLID BRICK O' GOLD WHAT STINKS LIKE MONEY!

It's genius! I love it! 'TOMMY MONTANEGRA' is a great name and spelling it all in capitals would make him feel like he's really important. Yeah! When he decides to follow in his 'posthumous adoptive father's' footsteps he could be all like: "Yeah, fluck you, you doirty ho! Yeah, I wan da would and everyting in it! It's all gonna be mine, youse heares? Yeah! Me! I wannit all!"...Then as we watch this kid grow we see him do some bad things to get what he wants and then he becomes 'President of The Whole Would'! Yeah, like we could change the real life a little bit, so he owns the WHOLE WOULD! All for him, TOMMY MONTANEGRA...At the end of the movie, there should be a shot of him standing on THE BIGGEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WHOLE WOULD shouting: "IT'S MINE! IT'S ALL MINE!", then as the sun sets the movie ends! Yeah, it's gonna make BIG $ling.

ragesRemorse
It's genius! I love it! 'TOMMY MONTANEGRA' is a great name and spelling it all in capitals would make him feel like he's really important. Yeah! When he decides to follow in his 'posthumous adoptive father's' footsteps he could be all like: "Yeah, fluck you, you doirty ho! Yeah, I wan da would and everyting in it! It's all gonna be mine, youse heares? Yeah! Me! I wannit all!"...Then as we watch this kid grow we see him do some bad things to get what he wants and then he becomes 'President of The Whole Would'! Yeah, like we could change the real life a little bit, so he owns the WHOLE WOULD! All for him, TOMMY MONTANEGRA...At the end of the movie, there should be a shot of him standing on THE BIGGEST MOUNTAIN IN THE WHOLE WOULD shouting: "IT'S MINE! IT'S ALL MINE!", then as the sun sets the movie ends! Yeah, it's gonna make BIG $ling.

Are you jesus christ? That was the most moving and inspirational idea for a movie i have ever heard. I agree...Blockbuster, movie of the century.

Myth
Good call Ou Be Low hoo, but you need to replace all of those "Yeah"s at the beginning of the sentences with "Man" at the ends.

keyer
Ou Be Low hoo IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO REREAD THAT SIG O YOURS AND STOP ALL THE PREJUDICIN'1

ms_erupt
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I AM THINKIN TODAY THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SCARFACE II THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SO TIGHT AND IT WILL MAKE BILLIONS OF MONEY FOR ANYONE WHO MAKES IT I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKIN YOU ARE THINKIN WHOA BIIIIIIIIIIIG THAT IS LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER BUT TONY DIED AT THE END BUT THEY COULD JUST BRING TONY BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THEY COULD SAY THAT HE ALMOST DIED BUT NOT ALL THE WAY OR THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT TONY DREAMED THE END ON ACOUNTA HE WAS SO SO HIGH ON COKE BUT I JUST WANT TO NOW WHAT YOU CATS THINK YOU DIG? no expression
First off, the all caps is annoying. Second, why the hell would you mess with a classic? For money? That's really the ultimate low.

bakerboy
two words: BAD IDEA

Leave the classics alone.

Ou Be Low hoo
Ou Be Low hoo IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO REREAD THAT SIG O YOURS AND STOP ALL THE PREJUDICIN'1

Hey, doGG...I'm on your side. I'm down wid it. I think it's genius, maaaan! I was just trying to help the story along...Sheesh kabab!

ragesRemorse
Hey, doGG...I'm on your side. I'm down wid it. I think it's genius, maaaan! I was just trying to help the story along...Sheesh kabab!

He obviously cant take criticism. Heres some more criticism though, filming air would be a better concept than the idea that was given for scareface 2.

Myth
Originally posted by ms_erupt
First off, the all caps is annoying.

DON'T YOU KNOW? TALKING IN CAPS LETS EVERYBODY KNOW HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE.
FOR EXAMPLE, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK Ou Be Low hoo WOULD HAVE AGREED IF IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE THE FOLLOWING:
"Scarface II would enhance the original?s impact. Once Tony was dead, other gangsters like that piece of chit Frank would try to take over Miami again. If Tony could continue his legacy he could keep Miami under his thumb? and maybe the world? Like the statue says at the end of the first movie (I? like to start calling that ?Scarface: Part One? by the way) ?The Would Can Be Yours.? ?And Everything In It.? Picture a young boy in Castro?s Cuba, maybe Elian Gonzales but probably not cuz they took him back, but a Cuban kid anyway. He goes into a raft and everyone dies except him, here?s the kicker he?s picked up and raised by a American woman? who later turns out to be? Tony Montana?s old wife! (The one with the plluted womb.) And the Cuban boy, lets call him ?Tommy Montanegra,? learns of his mother?s sordid past and decides to follow in the footsteps of his posthumous adoptive father!"
SEE, THAT PARAGRAPH WASN'T VERY CONVINCING, WAS IT?

Darth_Big_Boy
Scarface is one movies that should never be remade or have a sequel.

ragesRemorse
i think a scarface 2 could work as a spoof.

ms_erupt
Originally posted by Myth
FOR EXAMPLE, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK Ou Be Low hoo WOULD HAVE AGREED IF IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE THE FOLLOWING:
"Scarface II would enhance the original?s impact. Once Tony was dead, other gangsters like that piece of chit Frank would try to take over Miami again. If Tony could continue his legacy he could keep Miami under his thumb? and maybe the world? Like the statue says at the end of the first movie (I? like to start calling that ?Scarface: Part One? by the way) ?The Would Can Be Yours.? ?And Everything In It.? Picture a young boy in Castro?s Cuba, maybe Elian Gonzales but probably not cuz they took him back, but a Cuban kid anyway. He goes into a raft and everyone dies except him, here?s the kicker he?s picked up and raised by a American woman? who later turns out to be? Tony Montana?s old wife! (The one with the plluted womb.) And the Cuban boy, lets call him ?Tommy Montanegra,? learns of his mother?s sordid past and decides to follow in the footsteps of his posthumous adoptive father!"
SEE, THAT PARAGRAPH WASN'T VERY CONVINCING, WAS IT? laughing

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Myth

SEE, THAT PARAGRAPH WASN'T VERY CONVINCING, WAS IT?

I IGNORED ALL THAT LOWER-CASE CRAP, WHAT DID IT SAY? SOMETHING TOTALLY insignificant, NO DOUBT...

WORD, MYTH...I'M TOTALLY DOWN WID THIS CAPITAL TYPING THING. THIS WAY PEOPLE FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF KEYER'S AMAZING IDEA!

Myth
I HEAR YOU! LOUD AND CLEAR!

Ketchuptome
Dam BIIIIIIIIIG...
U gettin' killed out there..I suggest not to make silly threads..

keyer
WELL I GOTS TO GET IT OFFA MY CHEST CATSUPTOME. IF NOONE ATTACKS THIS PRESSING PROBLEM OF SACRFACE II THE MOVIE THEN WHO WILL. AND THEN WELL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER FIVE DECADES FOR A SEQUAL, JUST LIKE WE DID WITH THE FIRST ONE. TONY CAMONTE ALL THE WAY BABY!1 AND FILMING AIR... DIDNT YOU SEE GLITTER?

IM GLAD OTHERS SHARE MY OPINION. OO BEE LOW TOO HAD A GREAT IDEA WITH THAT MOUNTAIN SCENE.; AND I LEARNED THIS WEEK THAT "MONTANA" MEANS " THE MOUNTAIN" IN SPANISH? YES, HE WANTS THE WHOLE WORLD. THOUGH THE POWER LUST IS STRONG WITHIN YOUNG TONY, MONTANEGRA, IT IS HELD IN CHECK BY SINISTER FORCES SUCH AS. ;GUYS WHO TRIED TO BUMP TONY OFF IN THE MIAMI NITECLUB, THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING FRANK, OCTAVIO, TONYS MOTHER WHO TRIES TO THWART HIS PLANS AND TAKE GINA BACK. AND THE COLOMBIAN GUY WHO TONY CALLED "A WORM". TONY MIST OVERCOME THESE OBSTACLES AND BECOME RIGHT FUL KINGPIN OF THE GREATER MIAMI CARIBBEAN AREA. WITH CUBAN GENETICAL ENGINEERING ITS EASY TO CLONE PEOPLE AND BELIEVE ME THAT MENACE FRANK MAKES USE OF IT!

I TELL YA, WITH THE SCIENTIFIC ANGLE, THIS BABY COULD KICK STAR WARS' ASS IN THE BOX OFFICE!

SHEESH KEBAB -&gt; NICE I WILL HAVE TO USE THAT ONE IN FUTURE CONVERSATIONS

Myth
YES! RIGHT ON! THEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT! eek!

keyer
THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMTN!!! SORRY FOR AL THE TYPOS

SCARFACE II : THE RESURRECTION

Tony Montana's office, complete with video monitors. Everything seems a bit updated ten years later, but it's still dark wood with the same desk and windows.
Tony Montana is puffing on a cigar, giving an introduction to us, the audience.

TONY: So we decided to resurrect... the clown, Octavio. Ha ha ha!
A middle-aged Cuban DOCTOR comes in.
DOCTOR: Okay Tony, Octavio's ready. There's some amnesia and he's not really sure where he is...
TONY: Can the ****ing clown dance?
DOCTOR: Yeah, Tony. Yeah, he can dance. (after an anxious pause) Tony, the whole medical staff wanted to let you know they've been working real hard on this one for months now. (tentatively) Are you gonna... you're not gonna shoot him again, are you?
TONY: Maybe I won't... maybe I will. Bring out the clown.
DOCTOR: You got it, Tony.

(DOCTOR leaves room. After a few moments, a metallic door at the far end of Tony's office slides open.
Out stumbles OCTAVIO the clown, obviously confused as to where he is.)

TONY: Now, you listen to me, clown. You dance, and you dance like you mean it.

(OCTAVIO starts doing a bad softshoe routine, then...)

(TONY, still sitting at his desk, extends a handgun and shoots the CLOWN... BAM! just like that.)

TONY presses an intercom button on his desk.

TONY: Zip that clown up and get him outta my sight.
("You got it, Tony!" crackles back over the intercom.)

(Two MEN IN WHITE JACKETS come in through the sliding door, with a stretcher and body bag, zip up the CLOWN and exit through the same door, which promptly slides closed.)

TONY lights a cigar and leans back in his chair.

TONY: Aah, the good life.

(Title credits roll.)
TITLE CREDIT: "SCARFACE II"
"THE RESURRECTION"

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIG

seriously though.... how about no.

but hey how about that punctuation.

Ou Be Low hoo
THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMTN!!! SORRY FOR AL THE TYPOS

SCARFACE II : THE RESURRECTION

Tony Montana's office, complete with video monitors. Everything seems a bit updated ten years later, but it's still dark wood with the same desk and windows.
Tony Montana is puffing on a cigar, giving an introduction to us, the audience.

TONY: So we decided to resurrect... the clown, Octavio. Ha ha ha!
A middle-aged Cuban DOCTOR comes in.
DOCTOR: Okay Tony, Octavio's ready. There's some amnesia and he's not really sure where he is...
TONY: Can the ****ing clown dance?
DOCTOR: Yeah, Tony. Yeah, he can dance. (after an anxious pause) Tony, the whole medical staff wanted to let you know they've been working real hard on this one for months now. (tentatively) Are you gonna... you're not gonna shoot him again, are you?
TONY: Maybe I won't... maybe I will. Bring out the clown.
DOCTOR: You got it, Tony.

(DOCTOR leaves room. After a few moments, a metallic door at the far end of Tony's office slides open.
Out stumbles OCTAVIO the clown, obviously confused as to where he is.)

TONY: Now, you listen to me, clown. You dance, and you dance like you mean it.

(OCTAVIO starts doing a bad softshoe routine, then...)

(TONY, still sitting at his desk, extends a handgun and shoots the CLOWN... BAM! just like that.)

TONY presses an intercom button on his desk.

TONY: Zip that clown up and get him outta my sight.
("You got it, Tony!" crackles back over the intercom.)

(Two MEN IN WHITE JACKETS come in through the sliding door, with a stretcher and body bag, zip up the CLOWN and exit through the same door, which promptly slides closed.)

TONY lights a cigar and leans back in his chair.

TONY: Aah, the good life.

(Title credits roll.)
TITLE CREDIT: "SCARFACE II"
"THE RESURRECTION"

SO FAR SO GOOD, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE capitals? THEY WERE MY FAVORITE PART! ALSO, WHAT HAPPENED TO BIIIIIIIG? THIS NEW DUDE keyer AIN'T SO COOL AND A BAG OF LOLLIPOPS...

jeandylon
hi i would like to suggest you this cool site where you can download movies / games / music online! They reviewed the best download movies sites online, i saved time and money with them and i found most of the movies (including kingdom of heaven!) i was looking for!

the url address is EDITED FOR SPAM

Scarface2378
i kno this sad but true every1 but they wrote a book a book on scarface2 its called the return of scarface and it is a pretty good book but its all about tony having kids and they r in cuba and they get in trouble so then they go 2 miami o0o by the way its twins so back 2 the story they go 2 miami and the3y dont kno they father and live with they grandmother which is tonys mother and they get jobs and meet a under study if u want 2 call him working 4 sosa and they work 4 him and find out that they work 4 the guy that killed they father and take him on and then they take him on and win but 1 of them dies but the other 1 lives and takes his father foot steps and just sums it up but its more 2 the book u can find it on line written by dejohn but he trys 2 change the names cuz of legal writes but read in between the lines and u can tell its all of them in t6he book
p.s. dont bash me im new have mercy on me just letting every1 kno wuts up

keyer
FIRST OFF I MIST APOLOGISE FOR MY LONG "SOLSTICE" AWAY FROM THE FORUM. I AM A MAN OF MANY FACES AND HAVE MANY PRESSING MATERS TO ATTEND TO. FOR ALL THE SCARFACE II FANS OTU THERE,,, HERE ARE THE ANSWERS YOU MERRILY HAVE SOUGHT FOR SO LONG:
1) OBELOUHOO; YOU CANNOT USE CAPITOLS IN A SCRIPT I TRIED THEY FIRED ME FASTER THAT A GERBIL FROM RICHARD GERE"S ASS HEY THE NEXT BIG THING TONY IS GOING TO DO IS QUIT MIAMI AND GO TO NEW YORK WHERE THE SIDEWALKS ARE PAVED WITH GOLD AND THE PEOPLE ARE CALLED "FATCATS"!!!!!!!!! THATS JUST A TEASER INCASE YOU DO KNOW HOW TO WRITE SCRIPTS I DON"T WANT YUO TAKING MY IDEAS FOR FREE LIKE LINUS TORVALDS!!!!
2) JEANDYLON: I WENT TO EDITODFORSPAMBUT IT DID NOT WORK IS THIS A GAME LIKE THE "WORD UP" I PLAYED LAST SUMMER? PLEASE EMAIL ME
3) SCARFACE23782; NO NON NO THERE ARENT ANY TWINS IN SACRFACE 2!!!!!!!!! WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT YUO KNOW EVERYONE COMES BACK MANNY AND GINA AND EVEN SCARFACE HIMSELF, BUT NOT MICHELLE PFEIFFER SHE HAS A POLUTED WOMB BECAUSE OF THE COCAINE (AS SCARFACE EXPLAINS IN THE FIRST MOVIE, WHAT I CALL "SCARFACE 1"wink AND BESIDES SHE DOES NOT NEED ANYMORE MONEY MY DAD INSTALLED A PRICE PFISTER FAUCET UPSTAIRS AND SHE"S GOTTA BE INVOLVED SOMEHOW WITH A NAME LIKE THAT I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF MICHELLE PFEIFFER OWNED PRICE PFISTER PFAUCETS!!!!!!!!!

GGS
LOL just get the video game it's a indirect sequel storywise anyway and get it out of your system dude. I don't understand why you wanna go around disrespecting your favourite movie and all time classic with rubbish sequel ideas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarface:_The_World_Is_Yours

peace.

Impediment
Keyer, you bumbed a 3 year old thread, why????

A sequel to Scarface? .....ugh....

Closing on account of needlessness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.