Blooper Reel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who has watched the blooper reel on the dvd? Its so cool!!

beaujay1
i liked when johnnys wig fell off and murtogg and mllory (or 1 of them) tried to feed it to kiera(well someone tried to feed it to her) I forgot

Phoenix
big grin

that was so cool!

enya
hehehe i've watched it many times, its great laughing

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol yeh i olove that its well funneh especially Johnny D!!! lol.. and the Parlay thingi that sounded funneh and just loadsa things

enya
yea i laugh at that everytime- johhny depp is hillarious- but that goes without sayin really

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol yeh hes sooo gorgeous!!! ahh i lovers him... love *drools and into dreamland again*

tates8
I love the parley improv, and when orli does arrg, swash, swash, buckle buckle.
I also love when kiera's doing her line and she says"...bare beast, and ankles all the way" and Jack(norrington) bursts out laughing

CaptainSparrow
That whole scene was Johnny's improvisation big grin

tates8
i know!big grin He's so good with improv!

mmmmmm_ob :)
He he Orlando grunts alot :P
sum of the deleted scenes were good 2 smile

orlandoOYEA
He does seem to grunt a lot doesnt he. Yea and swash swash buckle buckle was good too. LMFAO

but u gota love him love love
lol....hes so HOT!!
*grunt* :P

orlandoOYEA
lol, so true, so true

sparrowluver
The blooper reel wuz hilarious. I loved the....let's just say I LOVED the whole thing!!!!love... Johnny D...*daydreams again*love

Yarr!
The blooper real WAS really funny smile laughing

nazgulinthedark
i loved the bloopers! barbosa kepy saying NO!

sauron
' is that a plane '

nazgulinthedark
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
yes, i love when orli does the arg swash swash buckle buckle!! its soo funny! and when johnny said 'humiliated grapes' i was like OMG, Benny and Joon!

Caribbean_Chick
yea omg I did the same thing.. well actually I did it well watching Benny and Joon.. and I was soooooo happy it was on there I thought it was so cool I wanted to tell everyone.. but then I realized I'm weird lol

i know this must make me sound really stupid....but who are Benny and Joon??

ehenry
Me too, I love the bloopers! I like it when Johnny Depp says "Is that a plane?" and looks up i thought that was great!!!

JackieSparrow
"that would be the french, latin based of course, inventors of mainase" (cant spell)
"I like mainase"(again cant spell)
hehe i memorize to much stuff i scare myself sometimes

CaribbeanLove
Yes I have watched it! It's so funny! big grin I like everything smile

TheDreamIsOver
Have you listened to the commentaries on it? Its hilarious....Johnny was going to improv a parth with orlando saying...
"Did it hurt"
"Did what hurt" Says Will
"You know..snip snip"
Funny really

JackieSparrow
oh my god i just got what u said what he said ewy ha everyone is probly confused u only get it if u no what eunuch means and u really dont want to no

enya
*she cries* i cant watch the commentary at the moment cos my remote insnt working and its not the batteries

Miss_bishie
i love the blooper real!! i love the ankle all the way and the plane the grunts and the plane the plane was realy funny XD

Caribbean_Chick
haha omg that's hilarious.. I'm guess it got taken out because it's disney?

Miss_bishie
SHe just forgot her line and was imprising and having fun it wasnt part of the script

By the by did you know that "Bring me the horizion" line was not part of the script Johny Depp thought of the line by himself

MissesDepp?!
It's a johnny movie haven't you seen it? confused i thought everyone HAS to see it. In the movie Benny is the brother of a mentally challenged kid (although she doesn't seem that mentally challenged) and Joon is the sister, hence Benny & Joon. Johnny plays Sam and he plays music with a balloon! Happy Dance

claidisa_felton
i luvved it when jack davenport started laughing. and the plane!! lmao and the wig coming off. and orlando trying to flip the sword lol !!
and lee arenberg and johnny d doing the tongue thing!!
damn im a freak!! ah well, proud of it babe!

glenn
I liked the bit when the two ships are fighting each other with the soundtracks of cars and machine guns.

Orlandoswifey
i like all of it. the bit where jack davenport bursts out laffing. the is that a plane bit, orlandos sword and his coughyy things are so sweet. and the bit where johnny goes do you have the courage to follow orders and stay brave.. god i hate this bloody line where are the writers i'm going to kill them. I LOVE ALL THE BLOOPER REEL! sorry just had to say that. also on the epic at sea thing where orlandos talking he does those hand things and so do iiii!! i have been doing that all my life and he does it tooo big grin

linziebloom
The blooper reall rockksss 'i just love ya mann' i love all of ittt.
You know the stretchy facey things orlando does in it, i always used to do that. all the time. i stopped tho but ive started again since seeing that lmaoo.. habbit ;P

Orlandoswifey
i do the hand things and the coughing i always go AHEMMM real loud.

Orlandoswifey
and where keira gets blown up ;P

Orlando Bloom03
Ya I've watched it it's so good... I like when Johnny gets out of the water from saving Elizabeth(Keira) and his wig had fallin off!!! Also how many times does it take Orlando to catch a sword?

Orlando Bloom03
Have you noticed almost everyone who has posted here has a name that has something to do with Orli or Johnny?

linziebloom
loool bless orlando and his sword catching 'bugger it go back on that one'. and the name thinngg.. yeah coz they rocckk, Orlando more tho ;D. and hahaha when keira gets blown up. 'woop man down.' hahaha ;p

Kitoky
I was rolling my butt off when all of a sudden the ships started make car screeching noises. That was hilarious.

RevolutionRock
i think the best one is where kiera just suddenly gets blown up
it's like a totally random thing to happen!

KMC
Why the hell did Orlando keep clearing his throat? B'Jesus that was annoying! I still luv him though!
I love the whole "do you have the courage and the fortitude..." bit where Johnny keeps messing it up.

Kate xx

Kitoky
Orlando I guess has to clear his throat once in a while...

jjoutlaw3
i am unique!! haha. or at least i pretend to be.

jjoutlaw3
yeah i loved the blooper reel. i loved the "i hate this bloody line, where r the writers i'm going to kill them." thing. i love when keira gets blown up. i like when u see the governor live freaking out and looking all scared about the skeleton hand, and then the camera goes down, and u see someone walking 2 fingers across the floor. i love the "is that a plane?" and when jack and pintel where making the funny tongue noises. i loved the whole thing. yeah

tates8
The blooper real and epic at sea are my favorite "extras" i watch them everytime i watch the movie!

KMC
Was that a sarcastic comment? I am i the only person that got pissed off by his throat clearing. i'd like to clarify that i still think he is God-like!
Also my name is nothing to do with OB or JD. (I would likeit to be "Kate Bloom" though.......)

Katexx

jjoutlaw3
lol.

KMC
I've just thought, if Orlando and Kate Bosworth get married then shemight become "Kate Bloom"-grr!!

Kate xx

mad

JohnnyIsMadSexy
I LOVE THE BLOOPER REEL!! everything is hillarious and i seriously fell off my chair when he said "is that a plane?" i dont know why, but it just seemed so funny at the moment. i love the "oop, man down", "bare breast and ankles all the way", "Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and staaaaay...I love ya man lets just face the facts", when johnny asks "how do you like it?" "i'm sorry i dont understand.", when orlando messes up with the the sword and governer swann says"whoa impressive.", i of course like the mayonaise(sp?) one and the wig one! watch diary of a Pirate on the second disc, i love it! and i always do that forhead thing that orlando does, I've done it forever (i call orlando my botox(sp?) buddy) sorry this is so long!

arghhh_matey
I think it's funny how Orlando Bloom always clears his throat and junk. It deffiantly looks like they all had a fun time making the movie...huh

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno. i watched all the stuff on the second disk, and theyre always laughing and saying how fun it was an everything an im like I WANNA DO THAT SOOOO BAD!!! OMG!!!! its not fair!!!

JohnnyIsMadSexy
me too! that would be sooo amazing! i wish it was possible ::tear::

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno!!! i would give almost anything to be in the movie!!!! to be an actress destined to be in many movies, including that one!!!!

KMC
Sorry to put a downer on your fantasies but wouldn't being an actress mean you'd have to put up with the stress and hassle and the non-existant privacy issue? Just thought i'd enquire...

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno it would. ive thot about that. but i dont think id ever be that famous. cause i just wouldnt. im not that great. dont think id wanna be. an anyways its the pretty people who r fawned over an thats when im glad im not pretty!

Caribbean_Chick
haha yea that really annoyed me too.. it kinda scared me as wellblinkblink

and my name has nothing to do with them eithersmilesmilesmileI strive to be different:dancesadthat's ma mottostick out tonguestick out tongue)

jjoutlaw3
yay me too!! well, i like to pretend i'm different, but i'm really not. sad

POTC_fanatic
((If you don't know me you will now))
I luv the part where Johnny like, "do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and... what was it again?" ((This may be different then yours but I got a weird dvd with different scenes like for the extras don't ask why..)) and then hes like, "God I hate this line." "do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay... Where are the writers I'm gonna kill them?"

KMC
How is that different? Mine's like that, I think!

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
Mines like..
Do you have the courage and foritude to follow orders and stay.... i love you man lets just face the facts....
Do you have the courage to forit-... *pause*
Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay brave in the sea, oh god i HATE this bloody line, where are the writers i'm gonna kill them.

KMC
Yep mine's like that. Jacks_Babe- u English?

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
mines like that too but im not english.

where did u get the weird one? i want to see it!!

KMC
Aagh! i don't see the difference! Am i being thick?

Kate xx

MovieFan85
i agree with you alls yes orlando is hot!!!!!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
lol

simmi
love I LOVE ORLANDO! omg hes so cute

jjoutlaw3
everyone, ok well almost everyone, thinx hes hot.

cheeky munkey
thats cuz he is... hes so beautiful *sigh* love
hehe big grin

jjoutlaw3
lol.

jjoutlaw3
aww...nobody replies to this anymore

ArrghPirateGirl
Aww poor JJ

Machete_guy
sad *pats jj on the back and takes her walet* poor jjsad *runs off* im gonna buy me self dinner tonight A-hick

ArrghPirateGirl
APG: BAD M_G BAD BAD M_G

XxHannahxX
its so unfair!! I onli have the video of potc so i cant c the blooper reel i have watched it tho cos sum of mi frends ave the dvd. sad

Machete_guy
Well i swapped POTC to my friendsad

KMC
Ahh u poor people- i watched it yesterday! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Well i watched it today

Machete_guy
*crys* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

~Johnny.D_Girl~
i thorght u swaped it with yer cousin??????......or did i miss read something???........

Machete_guy
i......did....exactly my point LOLerm

~Johnny.D_Girl~
ahhhh ok
u juss said that u swaped it with a friend thats all.......ah well.....

Machete_guy
do u know wats stupid...he hates POTC and i beg for it back and i say ill pay and swap back but he says noerm

Machete_guy
God i love this song..its from the 80's but i still lov it!big grin

jjoutlaw3
lol. how could u have swapped poc???

i haven't seen POC in soooo long. i'm kinda missing it. i luv it so much i have started drawing it. its kinda sad really. lol.

hey, guys, i thot that, u kno, to celebrate the rebirth of this thread, i could buy u all some rum to show my appreciation. *reaches into pocket for money* OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! me wallet's gone missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now we can't get rum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

.x.Fee.x.
i hav SOME cash heh heh....but nah im getin ma hair dun stick out tongue

~Johnny.D_Girl~
scinse when do pirates pay 4 stuff anyway????........*gos up 2 bar and steels 4 crates of rum*....there ye go mattiez.....*grabs a bottle and starts skulling*....glug glug glug GLUG!!!! LOL

Machete_guy
LMAO!!laughing

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*looks at machete* well????.........ye gonna have any rum??....or shall i drink it ALL by me oncie??? *finnishes off bottle that she already had*

Machete_guy
*drinks a crate of poison*.........................mmmmmmmmm

jjoutlaw3
*steals machete's rum an drinks it all before he even notices what happened.*

Machete_guy
....hey..............A 10 dollar note is on the ground

Darinda
what 's cookin' good lookin's?{if only i could see you}

~Johnny.D_Girl~
*swoops threw grabbing $10 note and runs*
HA HA.....

Machete_guy
*JDG runs off into a train and goes to a air port to iceland and then to mars*................................................................................................................................STOP HER shes heading for that train

jjoutlaw3
well, i own mars, so it don't matter if she goes there...she's welcome to visit

the thing i love about evil plans is that...they're so...evil *sits quietly by self to plot evil plans* hehehe...i have mars, but pluto will be next!!! an then earth!!!! and the sun!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL CREATE A PLANET MADE SOLELY OF PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE SHALL EVER GO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!1

Machete_guy
I shall stop making the milky waya spiral galaxy and trist the sun 90oC up along with evry star so i can stear the galaxyevil face and run every galaxy overevil facebt we wouldnt be amuned to not spinning and we would die of mental un-healthyness

~Johnny.D_Girl~
OMG.....LMFAO....I'm on mars??.......KEWL!!!!
*is looking 4 UFO's......WITH $10 NOTE IN HAND*

Machete_guy
y a 10$ note?laughing

~Johnny.D_Girl~
coz i stole it from u thats y!!!!!!!!!!!........don't u remember???? erm

Machete_guy
Iv obly got 6 dollars at the moment but

~Johnny.D_Girl~
go back a page and u'll no what i'm talking bout big grin
i have $40!!!! big grin big grin big grin

Machete_guy
no u donterm

~Johnny.D_Girl~
errr....YES I DO!!!! big grin big grin big grin ........

Machete_guy
.......no...ur lieing....ermerm

~Johnny.D_Girl~
hmph
*gos 2 count it
erm......yes i was lieing!!!!! oops i thorght i did have that but i only have $20.15!!!!!!! ahhhhhh well

Machete_guy
see.....i knowno expression

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing
.....yer wrong......

Machete_guy
I thought i was right,,

Lianslo

Machete_guy
LOL!!!! i wish it was longerlaughing

KMC
And Johnny pulls The Fast Show line! Thats the best bit of the 'parley' sequence.

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
howdy!!! (lol) that's a nice roof. i have 48 cents. machete stole all me money from me...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
ha ha!!!.......howdy???........Y I ORDER!!!!! LOL JK
grrrrrr........i h8 the word "howdy"!!!!!! LOL
ah well...i guess all u americans h8 "g'day"!!!!! LOL

jjoutlaw3
noo...howdy is just stupid...but i like g'day...nobody says howdy (or at least no one i've ever met)

Lianslo
lol, true...i've never been greeted w/ a "howdy" in real life...but i suppose i've never been greeted w/ a "g'day" either! smile *wishes she could visit England*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
englend?????.....but auzzies say G'DAY!!!!! LOL......(or did i take that the wrong way????....)
bloody hell...i'm once AGAIN........confused...LOL

KMC
My god are all the threads talking about this????

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
HOWDY!!!!! hey, i actually do kno an actual american that says howdy! weird, eh?

Lianslo
England...Australia...I don't care where i go! I just wanna leave the US for once! smile

jjoutlaw3
me too. i've never been out of this country. which state do u live in Lianslo?

KMC
how come you two have never left the States?

Kate xx

Lianslo
I live in Iowa...and i've just never had the opportunity! when we go on vacations its just to different parts of the US...where do you live Jess?

jjoutlaw3
i live in little old Rhode Island...to expensive to leave the states, and me parents are all worried about missing school, terrorist attacks, and that going to florida is better anyways, which i don't think is true...i would LOVE to go to another country...but i've never even been to Canada...

Lianslo
^ me niether! (and personally i think canada barely counts smile) but i've never even been there...i've always wanted to visit Australia...but one of my biggest dreams is just to leave the country, and visit some place like England, France....Australia! smile....mabye someday....

~Johnny.D_Girl~
come 2 australia!!!!!!!!!! LOL
i luv english ppl!!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE BEST ACCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

KMC
^Nah we don't- everyone thinks we talk like the queen or that we're cockneys.

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
naw i like english accents. i want to go to england too!!! but me dad says it always rains there...but i luv the rain!!! anyways, i have a friend who just moved to australia in the winter...i haven't been able to email her yet, but supposedly (according to me mom's friend) they love it! actually, i would like to go almost anywhere. well, not anywhere, but u kno what i mean...i ramble on too much don't i...

Lianslo
^lol...sall good, i understand...i would just really like to see a different country! And I too love English accents! Anythings gotta be better then the "American accent"...as if we really have one...stick out tongue

~Johnny.D_Girl~
thats bullshit!!!!!.......i respect english ppl!!!!!!!......I THINK YER AWSOME!!!!!!......that goes 2 any1 from da UK!!!!!! big grin
just up the road from where i liv theres an english person......and hes got the REALLY posh accent!!!......i ask him any question and i juss sit there listerning 2 him answer!!!!!! LOL....i no that makes me sound like a freak but i luv it!!!!!!......i try 2 copy it BUT I CAN NEVA GET IT RIGHT!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cry

jjoutlaw3
i can do a british accent...but that's the only one...oh, an rhode island (i do NOT have a rhode island accent by the way in case anyone knows what that is) i used to be able to do australian accents (copied off the croc hunter...hehehe) but now i cant...i can sorta do southern (american)...but that's about it...lol

Lianslo
I can sort of do a british accent and a southern accent...i had to for readers theater, and this musical i was in this year...but its not the same as actually having one...

KMC
Since 'Britain' is England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland which accent do you mean? an english one? there a million and one accents in england too...

Kate xx

Lianslo
^if i knew...i would tell you! smile When I said british, i meant english...but you say theres many different ones...so i guess i just kinda roll them all into one! umm....like Harry Potter, i call that an english accent....i know that irish is different...so i guess i'm refering to England (everybody here in the US just calls it an "English" accent...so there ya go! smile

KMC
^I know what you mean, i think, just an average accent. Thats like mine probs- i dunno... i'm v confused today...

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
there are some many accents everywhere!!! like what exactly is "a standard english accent" me theatre teacher who thinks he knows everything is always referring to? there's no "standard american" no "standard english" no "standard" anything!!!! *confused* if u think about it...everyone has their own accent...*still confused*

Lianslo
lol true...but when your trying to impersonate one, you just kinda have to roll them all into one, and do something that is noticably "English"

~Johnny.D_Girl~
well i STILL think that english ppl r awsome!!!! LMFAO big grin

KMC
^*big grin* do you know any?

Kate xx

Lianslo
i know you! smile but in real life...no sad *goes off to make an english friend*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah........there's an english family living juss up the road from us...( i ask them any old question juss so i can hear them talk...LOL embarrasment )
and theres another dude....but i only see him once a year cry

jjoutlaw3
*sniff* i don't know anyone english...cept u guys on KMC...but that really does me no good cause i can't exactly hear u talk... sad

KMC
And i dont know anyone American, so its makes us even, if you think about it! (i said that in a Jack Sparrow stylee so you can imagine how i talk) lol

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
u talk like jack?? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMC
ahahahahahahaha- i wish!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
o...but u just said...*confused*

Lianslo
lol *imagines KMC talking* ...i love the accent! smile

KMC
^lol. i wish i did talk like Jack Sparrow!!

Kate xx

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>