First, "how to begin a subject" will help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Andrea of OB
Hello: Andrea of OB here (i.e., Ocean Beach, one of the last of the old time California beach towns--San Diego). Since I'm new at this, please offer any suggestions on best to communicate here. It must be hard for anyone reading this to imagine. Obviously I need "Chat for Dummies".

wicker_man
First Things First Hello and Welcome.
In regards to your question just be yourself, reply to any threads you wish and pretty soon you will be getting the hang of it. This was the very first forum i ever joined and those first few posts are pretty daunting but after a while that goes, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
A good place to start chatting is the general and off-topic discussion areas.

big grin

BarmyBrummie
HEYA!!!!! Welcome to da KMC!!!! Do what Wicker man sez and you'll be fine!!

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home smile

ONE HINT, DONT ALWAYS USE CAPS ITS VERY ANNOYING (more and more ppl are doin that now)

BarmyBrummie
I only use it when i sing with vampiree. YMCA ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE YMCAA. Sorry, we are having a freaking YMCA problem at the moment embarrasment big grin Can't stop singing it

Andrea of OB
thumb up Thanks...back soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.