Episode-II Preview Figures at Hasbro.Com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Hasbro have release images of the first 3 Episode-II figures from Collection 1. They have also posted a stringent copyright message, ain't that cute.

Here's the link to Hasbro: http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnewscontent.cfm?id=311

Here's a link to the full details and my own, in depth, desciptions: http://www.swmovies.net/episode-ii/toys/200201/#0201103fig

Enjoy and discuss!

Ushgarak
Awww, so cute...

Captain REX
Does anyone know where I can find a really good close-up of that ASN-121 Assasin Droid? (That's what it was called on www.swmovies.net) That, or at least a good picture.

Ratcat
Yep, I have it on good authorty that the droid is called an ASN-121 Assasin Droid.

Geonosian_guard
anakin looks bad noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

RC Edit Note: Swearing removed, in light of this users apparent distain for such language.

ToMacco
yeeeeeesssssssssssssssss! evil face

queeq
Do they have that Padme doll in lifesize? evil face

Ratcat
Pervert! laughing out loud

queeq
Just a die-hard fan. *innocent look*

Ratcat
Indeed. laughing out loud

Ratcat
They've added the Jedi Starfighter at Hasbro now.

http://www.swmovies.net/episode-ii/toys/200201/#020111sfight

Julie
I want to see the real thing!!!!

Captain REX
I think they could do a little better on the lamo Anakin figure (Geonosian_Guard smiles). If you go net surfing for Custom Action Figures, like on www.rebelscum.com, you'll be bound to find Anakin figures much better than Hasbro's, but I think these newer figures are getting better all the time (make wise).

Dim
I don't know...I don't they most of the toy pics that have some put in the past few months are very good.. (Most of the Padme's suck IMO, expecially the one of her in chains.) I've seen one of Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto that look promising...hopefully, not that I'll buy em anyway laughing out loud Unless I get the droids.

The best toys that I've seen come out are the Playschool sets. Now those are cute! especially the little Wampa with the hands that are bigger than his whole body Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

King Jedi
I wish you'd worded that differently Dim.

Does anyone else think that they don't look like Star Wars toys? I want simple ones that don't move. Just like the originals.

Captain REX
The X-Wing with the shortest nose in the world and a pilot only 1 inch high.

Dim
Everything I say sounds like sex to you KJ laughing out loud

Anyway, I with you on the old style figures....I wish they would spend less time on things like those chips that come with them and more time on the details and getting it looking nice and well crafted.

Oh..and another thing I noticed...I don't understand why they have those seams in the legs (look at Padme in the white outfit, it shows up well there) they don't do anything and I really don't see why they couldn't have poured the plastic in one mold.

King Jedi
Yip, they don't look right. They're all out of proportion. Padme has really long legs. confused

Captain REX
Padme's not supposed to be tall. I wonder what she'd look like as a Playskool figure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.