Charmed Quiz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
Name the four Charmed ones and their powers.

xboy
Prue-Telikineis(sp) moves things w/ her mind (r.i.p)
Phoebe-Sees into the future,flys,impath,fights
Piper-frezzes and blows up stuff
Paige-whitelighter and moves stuff w/ the sound off her voice

i know i got a A+++++

The Unknown
Close, but incorrect.

[[.c.dutton.]]
Prue: astral projection, telekinises
Phoebe: premonitions, levitation, and the newly aquired empath abilities
Paige: healing (with leos help, i.e. Cole in the 4th season), orbing, orbing telekinises, and the ability to glamour
Piper: freezing, blowing up things

The Unknown
You missed one for Paige. She also has the ability to sense. ], if you don't mind, can you please ask one?

must_kill_Santa
what is the full name of Piper and Leos baby?
or
in one episode it shows some of the past before grams died who was prue engaged too?

The Unknown
Wyatt Matthew Halliwell

Wyatt - Leo's last name
Matthew - Paige's last name
Piper - Piper's last name

Roger was her fiance.

Here's a question:

Which of the sisters have been married and in what order?

must_kill_Santa
prue never married Roger but the was an episode when an evil priestess cast a spell on hjer to turn the charmed ones evil where she married a deamon unconsious (1st wedding)

Piper married Leo and Prue astoral projecttion ruined the wedding piper was very mad about this.

Phoebe married Cole when he was the source and in a moselium after he savatashes the wedding andtries to make it look like paige did it when phoebe turns invisable in the end the get married in the moselium

so 1st Prue
2nd Piper
3rd Phoebe
how many times has piper died

The Unknown
Piper died in the episode "Deja Vu All Over Again", and again in "All Hell Breaks Loose".

The Unknown
And also in "Coyote Piper".

must_kill_Santa
ok then so got a question

The Unknown
What powers do each of the Charmed Ones temporarily receive when they first go into the future in the episode "Morality Bites"? (The episode where Phoebe has a vision that she burns to death on a stake)

must_kill_Santa
as far as i know they didnt get any new powers they just became stronger but Leo and Piper had a Girl and were Divorced

In the episode where Paige and Phoebe go into the past and Leo and Piper are having Councilling what is missing from the cabanet at the end?

The Unknown
Piper's temporal stasis was more powerful, Prue received the power of energy blasts, and Phoebe received the powers of Electrokinesis and Levitation.

I recorded that episode but I haven't watched it yet. The answer is the Bride and Groom figure.

reander
How many times has the demon of fear, Barbas, been on Charmed, and name the episode(s).

The Unknown
Three

From Fear to Eternity
Ms. Hellfire
Sympathy for the Demon

Name the three ways that causes someone or something to become a warlock.

The Unknown
Actually, there are four ways.

must_kill_Santa
um i dont know so just a guess
killing a witch
mortal turning evil and going to the source
witch turned evil
or a warlock giving powers to you

The Unknown
The answers are:

Using your powers for evil
If a familiar kills his owner witch and then dies nine times
Born a warlock
Wed evilly

Your turn

must_kill_Santa
ok well i didnt know that

must_kill_Santa
ok
How did Poebe Paige and Piper find out that Cole was the source?

The Unknown
Haven't seen that episode. It'll be about a month before I see that episode.

Arwene
i think the answer is this:- Pheobe touches Cole and has a preminition of him being the Source

must_kill_Santa
well i dont know so lets just say your right

ok then how does phoebe stop herself becoming the queen of the underworld when she gets her fire power or is theat when she touches him

The Unknown
Why do you ask questions that you don't know the answer to?

I won't know the answer to the question for about a week or two.

Arwene
i think phoebe realises that she has to lose her sisters to become the queen and deep down she cant do that.....When she gets forced to choose its her sisters her win her love.lol think thats right

must_kill_Santa
yep it is i saw that episode yesterday it was well good
ok soemone else ask a question

Arwene
what episode did prue turn into a dog

The Unknown
"Look Who's Barking", Episode 3:21 in which a banshee arrives and they say a spell to find it; dogs have the ability to sense banshees, so Prue becomes one until the banshee is dead.

The Unknown
Name nine powers that Phoebe has used.

Arwene
nine gee thats hard...
1 she has the power with the preminitons(visions)
2 the ampath power
3 levation
4 prues powers at one stage
5 flame throwing
6 paiges power....im all quessed out

The Unknown
She's had A LOT of powers, lol.

White Lady
i have been thinking and i dont know the answers please tell us

The Unknown
Here's the list of most of her powers (I haven't seen some episodes, so she may have more):

Clairvoyance, Materialization, Telekinesis, Electrogenesis, Levitation, Flight, Search through/Read a book in seconds, Pyrogenesis/Pyrokinesis, Blinking, Transfiguration, High-pitched shrieks, Detection of People with Sorrow, High/Long Jumping, and Empathy

The Unknown
Someone please ask another question.

White Lady
okay...me ask.......when prue times herself by three what spell does she use

The Unknown
A spell to triple her power.

The Unknown
How did Cole receive the powers of The Source?

The Unknown
He will once again return in the upcoming episode "Crimes and Witch Demeanors".

Charl56
hey, not 2 b awkward, ent sum of those the same? for instance high/long jumping and levitation? i thort they wer kinda the same power?

im new here so im sorry if ive got that wrong!!!

charl

The Unknown
No, they're different. She got high/long jumping while a banshee. Her levitation only allows her to pretty much just hover in the same spot.

The Unknown
Anyone know? How did Cole become the Source?

White Lady
well i was kinda on about the actual spell...........like the words she used buy never mind

must_kill_Santa
Cole becomes the source because the was a void in him when he got fide of belthezarr (sp) and so when he helped vanquish the source the source went into the void which is why the seeker said he has entered the void when phoebe asked where the source had gone

Charl56
oh rite i get ya. yer i 4got bout her being a banshee!

just out of intrest wots everyone favourite episode or episodes?

White Lady
i fought he become the sourse as when they killed him the true essence of the sourse (pur evil) neded a host and picked cole as he used to be evil himself

Charl56
yer they killed the source in the 1 with the hollow and he went into the evil empty half of cole that used to be balthezar, i.e the "void"

must_kill_Santa
see im right yay i dont really have a fav episode

The Unknown
Correct, but it was Paige who asked where his power went, and it was the Seer who said it was in the void (not being picky, lol).

octapushunter
Ok I have a good trivia question. It's a bit tricky, but I'm sure you can all get it if you put a little thought into it:

What is the worst show on television???

The Unknown
must_kill_Santa, your turn.

The Unknown
What is the end-of-season tradition and who follows it in each season?

paige lover
dear paige,
i am a big fan of yours.i love your show and i love your powers

paige lover
dear paige,
I am a big fan of yours and ilove your powers and your show
love,
paige lover

The Unknown
Uh, this is the wrong thread for that...

must_kill_Santa
i dont know the unknown that is a hard one seeing as i dont know when each series ends i know in series 3 Prue dies buit thats and it has to be piper paige or Leo because they are the only 3 that are in all the series

The Unknown
It's the closing of the manor's doors.

Season 1 - Prue
Season 2 - Prue
Season 3 - Shax
Season 4 - Angel of Destiny
Season 5 - Chris

MCElite
why does the manor make the power of three stronger (easy question sorry but im v tired)

The Unknown
Because it's in the middle of a pentagram and is on top of a nexus.

The Unknown
Why does Chris have the power of telekinesis?

must_kill_Santa
whitelighters do even though he is only half white lighter in series one Leo opens all the draws in the atic when looking for the book of shadows to help the sisters before they know what he is only a guess

The Unknown
That may be correct, but what I was looking for was that telekinesis was one of the three powers of the Halliwells.

must_kill_Santa
that was going to be my second choice but both Chris and Wyatt have telekenisis and so did Leo And thats Paiges power but the whitelighter in her altered the power but Chris and Wyatts is like Prues

The Unknown
Wyatt hasn't shown any signs of temporal stasis or clairvoyance, so telekinesis must be his power I guess. And Wyatt can also use orbed telekinesis like Paige.

Next question: How many different Sources have been killed by the Charmed Ones?

MCElite
2 ? a random source and cole

must_kill_Santa
now you have to ask a question

MCElite
was i right ?? wow that was sum good guessing - in the episode where pru gets abducted by a n evil high preistess married to a warlock hu then morphs into pru to stop piper nd pheobe vanquishing him how does pheobe work out which is the real pru?

The Unknown
Prue says "I love you", and Zile says "Me, too". Most demons cannot love.

And your answer was incorrect.

The Unknown
Anyone know? How many different Sources have been killed by the Charmed Ones?

must_kill_Santa
i dont know but you cant say killed you have to say vanquished so i say none

The Unknown
Vanquishing and killing are the same thing. The answer is three.

MCElite
When and now was the first one killed? ive only seen cole and the one b4 him killed cos i missed most of the early episodes ...

steptreks
the power of three killed him and about half a series after prew died

The Unknown
1. The Source - Vanquished by the Source Vanquishing spell (4:13)
2. Cole - Source half vanquished by the Source Vanquishing spell (4:20)
3. The Seer - Overused the powers of Cole's son (4:21)

The Unknown
1. How many sets of Charmed Ones/Possible Charmed Ones have there been in the series?

2. Who is the only sister to not have died before or due to time reverting?

must_kill_Santa
um i dont know the 1st one so ill say 3 but is the second one phoebe its probably paige but i say phoebe

The Unknown
Both are incorrect, but your answers are very close.

must_kill_Santa
well i still dont know the first one but prue died after time went backwards piper died before time went backwards phoebe was going to be killed by the source anyway so i still think it must be paige for number two and ill say 2 for the first one because the is atleast one so there should be a back up

The Unknown
You got the second one correct. The answers are:

1. Four
- Prue, Piper, and Phoebe
- Greg, Paul, and Brendan
- Paige, Piper, and Phoebe
- Mitzy, Margo, and Mabel Stillman

2. Paige
- Phoebe died twice when Tempus kept turning back time
- Piper died once when Tempus kept turning back time
- Prue died once after Tempus turned back time

must_kill_Santa
oh i can see the first one know

The Unknown
Who is the only cast member to have been in more than one season and never has died?

must_kill_Santa
well in the episode of phoebe and coles wedding Piper said wheres paige when shes invisalbe and Leo said she has no heartbeat but he brings her back so i would say her

The Unknown
Paige has been killed by the warlock from the future, killed by the genie's wish, killed by Shax when Cole changes history, and also originally died during an attack by one of the Titans.

must_kill_Santa
Chris he was in the last few of series 5 and is in series 6 and hasnt died in the future he only faded out of existence but didnt die

The Unknown
Incorrect. He's only been a cast member for Season 6. He was guest-starring for Season 5.

must_kill_Santa
well then i would say Daryll because in the first one of series 6 he didnt really die his soul was taken
i know its not leo because hes dead already

The Unknown
Correct!

must_kill_Santa
wot i was right yay
this is quite a hard one so ull probably get it
what was the episode number that phoebe learns Leos true identity?

The Unknown
Is it 14? The episode is "Secrets and Guys", I think. Because the one with Barbas is 13, and the one she finds out is the next one, I believe.

The Unknown
Who is the demon who has been in the most number of seasons? (Flashback clips don't count)

dhizza
I'm thinking it would have been Belthazor, as he was in most of season 3, and as belthazor in part of season 4!

dhizza
I know I'm a newbie, but I'd like to ask questions too...
1. Who played Andy?
2. What colours were the Four Men Of The Apocalypse?
3. What is Holly Marie Combs' mother's name?

The Unknown
Your answer is incorrect. And BTW, Belthazor was also in Season 5, but there is someone else who has been in more than 3 seasons.

1. T.W. King
2. Green, Yellow, Red, and Black
3. I don't know, but she was in one of the episodes.

must_kill_Santa
i wouold have said cole because he was belthezar and the source but ill say the source anyway

must_kill_Santa
i dont know the answer to number 3 either
ok how old was chris when piper dies in the future

steptreks

The Unknown
Cole and the Source are incorrect. The Source was hinted at in Season 1, and named in Season 2, but he only appears in Seasons 3 and 4.

steptreks
wouldn't it have been tempus- he was in it ALOT- they always said about him

piperleo
piper

The Unknown
Tempus was only in one episode... and Piper's not a demon.

steptreks
bane, or that shanks guy!

The Unknown
Bane is only in one season, and Shax is only in two seasons.

1-winged angel
i love charmed

must_kill_Santa
barbaras sp

The Unknown
Yeah, Barbas. He's in Season 1 (From Fear to Eternity), Season 2 (Ms. Hellfire), Season 5 (Sympathy for the Demon), and the last few episodes of Season 6.

steptreks
darn- i was just comng on here to guess that cos i saw the ep with him yest- i also think thats who i meant when i said tempus, but never mind! who's go is it now?

must_kill_Santa
i got it from that episode too
In the episode where piper finds out shes pregnant with wyatt what creature were the sisters trying to help

steptreks
well i only remember cole and the angel of destiny in it

steptreks
or no that witch hunter- agent jackman!! he was a 'creature'

must_kill_Santa
Nope and nope and nope but cole was in it and he helped

The Unknown
must_kill_Santa, they did help the witch hunter in that episode.

must_kill_Santa
i know that wasnt the answer

The Unknown
You asked what creature they tried to help, and they answered correctly, even though it's not what you're looking for.

They also tried to help Cole, which would be a demon.
They DID help the witch that they helped Jackman to kidnap.

must_kill_Santa
i think ive got the wrong episode

The Unknown
The episode where Piper finds out she's pregnant is "Witch Way Now" (Season 4 Finale). The Angel of Destiny comes and offers them the chance to be normal because they destroyed the Source. Then Agent Jackman comes and says he knows they're witches and blackmails them. Phoebe goes to the demon afterlife to help Cole and tells him to move on. Cole later gets new powers and comes just in time to save Phoebe from getting shot by Jackman.

Tip-O-Tex
My question may not an objective asnwer, but here it is:

Why did Chris blow up Leo?

The Unknown
Because he was angry at him for not being there for him? Or to make sure Piper and Leo didn't get back together?

Tip-O-Tex
I'd think the first one is more plausible.

must_kill_Santa
yeah coz he would want them to get back together so they could have him

The Unknown
Why did Chris still have his powers when he went back in time, even when Piper was pregnant with baby Chris?

steptreks
cos piper wasnt pregnant with baby chris when chris went back in time so future chris was there first

The Unknown
Incorrect

grave digger
why did prue leave
and how did she die in the episode -i missed it

must_kill_Santa
because there was only one of him and baby chris couldnt use his powers (hes not as powerful as Wyatt)

The Unknown
Incorrect

The Unknown
She got fired because of her feud with Alyssa Milano and other things she did. Prue was blasted by Shax.

must_kill_Santa
i cant remember the question but i guess ill say
he said a spell to make sure he kept his powers or coz hes half wightlighter and we donht know if paige can too we just know that prue phoebe and piper cant

The Unknown
I'll accept that. In the episode when Bianca comes from the future, it shows a flashback (or a flashforward in this case) where Chris and Bianca say that they need that specific spell for time travel so Chris will keep his powers.

must_kill_Santa
yay i got it right guessing works

Samurai Girl
you are both wrong.

when the haliwells went back in time they did not have there powers but when chris goes back in time he does and you know why? because the charmed ones had their powers stripped...thats why they cudn't use them. chris never used a spell to go in time he used a keyhole...

The Unknown
No, Samurai Girl, you're wrong... either Chris or Bianca states that that spell will let Chris keep his powers. And it was a spell from the BoS. And what are you talking about, the Charmed Ones had their powers stripped?

must_kill_Santa
i dont understand i thought i got it right now im confuzzled

The Unknown
You said that he said a spell to keep his powers, and the spell he used to go back in time was specifically used because it would let him keep his powers, so I accepted yours as correct.

must_kill_Santa
good coz that took ahges and i was out of ideas

WHITELIGHTER
Is anyone going to post another question?

must_kill_Santa
nope i havent watched it in ages and series 8 isnt out here yet

The Unknown
What about the Avatars is different now than in Season 5?

TombRaiderGurl
Leo is now a avatar

The Unknown
Yeah, but that's not really a difference about the Avatars.

The Unknown
There are two that I'd accept:

One has to do with their morals
The other has to do with their strength

The Unknown
Anyone know it, or want me to reveal the answer?

The Unknown
The answer is:

They are weaker and they are more good (in Centennial Charmed, they seemed to be more evil since they let Cole change history in the favor of evil)

must_kill_Santa
im lost

The Unknown
Lost about what.

must_kill_Santa
where we are

The Unknown
Who originally locked Zankou away?

leowyatt
for got wrestling with demons

leowyatt
paige told her