Different ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Now what would of happened if Frodo and sam were killed and the Ring went back to Sauron. Would the elves, men and ents, well pretty much alll the good guys, would they have all died? And the world be covered in darkness??? Would the elves be safe in the undying lands if that happened??? thanks to ya'll.

Kitoky
If Frodo failed (which did not happen in the books so is quite crucial if that happened in the movie) then the Elves would just go on to Valinor, be safe there until they died out and everything would go into darkness and we would not be living today, for Middle-Earth is like a alternative history to Europe...basically. so...well...pray that DIDN'T happen. smile

Lord_Andres
Yes I guess they would, sauron is just a maia, and therefore not as powerful as his superior race, The Vala, I would think that if he recained the ring, he would eventurly have covered at least all iddle earth in darkness, but it would not have been easy, because of the ents, the western army(Gondor, Rohan) Tom Bombadil and such

ElvesRule24/7
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kitoky
Well, a Maiar can stand against the Valar, they're equal, but Sauron is only a lower classed Maiar.

Isilcal
Well- probably the world be covered in darkness... cuz they'd kill every good man/elf/etc. they see... but the elves probably would be safe in Valinor until they die out... good thing it didnt happen tho

Bar-en-Danwedh
the elves would have mooved a little faster to valianor, the men that didn't surrender and join Sauron, would have been killed or driven into hiding, The Mouth of Sauron would have taken over orthanc and destroyed the ents, and Saruman and Wormtongue would have been hunted doen in the shire and killed by Saurons forces. Once Middle Eath was under his controll, Sauron would have gathered all lost Allies hidden and scattered in the earth like the balrogs and what dragons may be left deep in any moutain or cave, and massed an army to launch an attack on Valianor, and retrieve his master Melkor from his bonds in the abyss!!!

then some sort of 'booze-up' would have been in order i suppose.

Firithlotwen
maybe we would be ugly orcs instead of men :P stick out tongue

Kitoky
And we can't have that now, can we? I'd rather be a Nazgul wink

Firithlotwen
hehehe who knows? maybe we're all orcs and kitoky is a nazgul...... we don't see each other, do we? at least i haven't seen any picture of you :P
hehe maybe i'm an orc messed
today i was playing with my dog and i made this strange sounds..... maybe i'm becoming an orc!! hehehe

sauron
well first....fires would sweep the plains..the sky would blacken the very core of middle earth would seem to tremble.....the firey inscription on the ring would shine clear...evry heart would be filled with dismay and fear and evil would stalk the lands openly and unchallenged

elves would leave..men would turn or be destroyed....dwarves wouls lock themselves away in their halls of stone and great mountain homes...but that would not hold the darkness for long...all would fade the black magician would rule all

Exa
--- and, if loyal, he will help morgoth to return, morgoth will kill the sun and Fionwe will kill morgoth and the world will be killed, too big grin

sauron
or if REALLY loyal would help morgoth return...morgoth would kill the sun..fionwe would try and kill morgoth but sauron and morgoth would kill fionwe (maia CAN pose a threat to valar...ungoliant did with melkor)

then morgoth would rule and sauron would become a servant again

OR if sauron was clever he would let morgoth stay where he was and rule the world

Candy
yeah i reckon after all it would be under saurons control...
and all in darkness, yeah i reackon the elves n humans and ents wpould die... theya wouldnt give it up that easily, but sauron would be too strong....

i think everytjhing would be burning and that stuff...

Exa
Youre right if he was intelligent he would big grin
Because there absolutely no advantages for him in getting morgoth back...

FreddieFreeload
If Sauron became the ruler of Middle-Earth, everyone else would probably just go about their own business and let him do his thing.

sauron
only disadvantages

sauron: HELLO MASTER I HAVE RETRIEVED YOU FROM THE HELL YOU ENDURED
morgoth: WHY THE HELL WERENT YOU AT THE WAR OF WRATH YOU LITTLE **** mad *kill*

also if sauron got the ring back...men and elves COULD still win big grin he had the ring before...that didnt stop the last alliance did it...of course people were alot stronger then...

Ushgarak
Gandalf and the Elves are very clear on no-one being able to stop Sauron- even if he DIDN'T have the Ring. If he had it you are just on a completely different scale.

If Sauron had won, most of the Elves would not have made it west. One objection to casting the Ring into the sea, at the Council of Elrond, is very simply that the journey to the coast was already too perilous.

sauron
too perilous...and going into mordor isnt!!

seriously for a high elf and a istari they just dont think do they stick out tongue stick out tongue

j/k

no-one could stop sauron with force against his orcs....a one on one dual with someone may have stopped him although he would be unlikely to accept one of them

Chapel
or how about if Gollum had not been there at the end? frodo could have taken the ring and been the Hobbit high lord of middle earth.

sauron
no frodo claimed the ring and sauron saw him immediately the nazgul set off towards orodruin frodo would have died instantly if not for gollum

gollum tried to kill him but saved his life stick out tongue

Kitoky
Basically, we wouldn't be here this day if that did happen, eitehr way I'd be happy, Nazguls for life man, rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.