Fallout RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
~ It has FINALLY BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance ~

~The reason this is in the unhosted is becuz it uh... belogns here. IT may SOUDN like ush's overly complicated MAtrix games, but they aren't, so dont werry.~

The vault doors rolled open. The gigantic rolling 15-foot thick titanium steel doors opened up for the scout to re-enter Vault 13. He walked down a short corridor with a panel on the side labeled FLARES in bold red lighted LED letters. The scout heard the deafening sound of the overly thick door slamming back into place behind him, and he flinched and covered his ears reflexivly at the loud sound. darkish green lights turned on above the CScouts head, lighting the corridor to the Elevator door. 'Why the hell must it be so damn loud!?' he thought. He re-holstered his 10mm pistol. Almost a hudnred years ago it was new and prime technologyu only avaible to special forces... now it was standard equipment for every Vault defense team. Of course, the Vaults were not on the primary list of the government. It wasnt even remotly possible for upgrades... the US government had been obliterated within a single hour, or at least most of it. "Welcome back Gary." the guard said ((Not main character BTW... this is more of a pre-lude)) Gary nodded to his friend and stepped through the door. It clossed with a whirring sound behind him, losing him off fromt he desert wasteland that was the rest of the surviving lights. The floor was small, containing power systems and a medical lab. 'At least the Vault is well-lighted...' he chuckled at his thought. The Overseer of the vault had always said that... always, never trying to make it a better place. But then again, the Vaults never had true comfort. Over 1,000 people were living in a three level underground survival facilty designed to house only 390 people. They were lucky to be able to support the large population. The surface world wasnt an answer, at least not answer to the Overseer. A small group of people wanted to elave, just almost a 100 people, which wasnt ver ybig. They could leave if they wanted, but they wanted the support of the vault, which they were not getting. "The Overseer is waiting." Gary snapped back to attention. He had absent mindedly walked from Level three to its elevator, which took him down to level 3. The sound of the female guard's sultry yet stern voice had broken his chain of thought, and he was unable to reclaim it as he walked into the Vault control center. "Gary. Welcome back..." Said the Overseer. The Control center was... medium sized. IT was hard to describe, a large elevated (almost 10 feet high) ((Note: Overseer is the "governer" of Vault 13. In fallout 2 (the game) the VOerseer is killed and replaced by a large machine purchased from the Brotherhood fo Steel, but that is another story...)) allowed the Overseer t have an imposing figure while he worked on matters from the chairs control panels. Gary also noted the two hanging Miniguns from both sdies of the chair. They hadn't been fired in almost 100 years, and signs of age and rust were spreading from the multiple barrels. "Thank you Oversser." he replied. "Your report?" the Overseer questioned. He wasn't big on small talk, just on getting to the point. "IT's broken. THe water chip is broken, and we dont have any spare parts. The water supply is... not going to last the rest of the year. 178 days at most. By day 140 we should expect Vault Dwellers stealing water, by the last week of water we should expect rioting in Lelvel 1 and 2." The Overseer's graying hairs bent with hjis scrunching forhead. His wrinkled skin drew up into his eyes while they narrowed considerably, giving him a pained look of regret. "Do they know?" "Yes. I wasn't the one who found it broken, remember?" The OVerseer remembered. "We need anoher one." Gary thoguht that was obvious. "Not me... I know nothing about that kind of stuff, just repair." The Overseer rolled his eyes at Gary's comment. He had never intended tos end him into the wastes to search for it. "we'll need to ask for a volunteer." The scout smiled and nodded eagerly, just hapy that he wouldnt be sent out to the wasteland. "I agree!" The Overseer didn't like that. "I think I'll make you go too." Gary's face dropped its happy expression suddenly, and a pool of.. stuff formed underneath his blue/yellow Vault 13 Jump suit. "Just kidding, no need to piss yourself idiot." Gary was incredibly annoying, but useful, or else he would have been banished to the wastes long ago for causing an explosion in the power systems. Gary was very embarrased, and he left as the Overseer's chair raised about an inch while he activitated the Vault-wide communications intercomm.

-------------------------------------------------

The intercomm of the Vault flashed and twinged in static. "This is your overseer." The voice sounded horribly sad and wizened. The people of the vault stooped everything, except the doctor who was currently mending the artery lining from a heart in a Vault dwellers chest. "The... the water chip... its no long funcioning. We only have five months of water in reserve if partitioned correctly." horrified looks spread onto the faces of the myriad Vault Dwellers. Life would never be the same. "We need volunteers. Men or Women willing tog o out into the wastes to search for other sources of water, or another water chip." ((Uh-oh fergot me character's name... so uh... Ill call him Alex for now until find out his name agen. BTW, IF force is gone as much as he asays he will, I'll automatically cut him... lierally, a radscorpion might have to KILL HIM AND EAT HIM... ALIVE)) Alex decided right then that he would be a volunteer. He could tell by the look in his friends eye that he wasn't volunteering. "Anyone interested in... helping your people live, report to Level three armory." The intercomm crackled and went out, and the many hundreds of Vault Dwellers immieadatly started talking. Alex walked down the hallway to a elevator and got in with another person. "Volunteering?" the man asked. "Definitly!" Alex answered back eagerly. "Me too. I can't stand by and do nothing as we wither away from water deprivation." "Amen to that." The elevator door swished clsoed and immieadatly the Elevator dropped almost a 100 feet to level three of Vault 13.

---------------------------------------------------

Four people stood in the Armory. The Overseer and his aide were standing in front of them as Alex and the other man walked in, followed by a short woman. "Is that all?" THe Overseer asked. One of the small crowd spoke. "There was a power failure in elevator 9, two people trapped." The Overseer nodded. "There loss." The Aide looked dissaprovignly at the Overseer while his back was turned, btu when the Overseer turned, the scowl changed instantly to a happy smile. The Overseer smiled sarcastically back. "Dont scwol at me Herald." The crowd snickered, but the busted back to attentiuon when the VOerseer turned his attention to them. "Do you realize what this entails?" The Overseer said to the entire group. Most nodded no, but an older man nodded in agreement. "You will probably never see your families again. Your loved ones. Your Friends and Cousins and Daughters aand Sons and grand-children. Your..." He glanced angrily toward Gary who was standing at a control panel. "... pet Radrats." After the Overseer finsihed, almost half the group left. The OVerseer waited thoghutfully. "YOu will probably starve to death, you may be attacked by unknown threats, you may die from radiation poisoning..." Another person left, and another one looked like eh was about to leave. The Overseer sighed. "... or you may be completely unseesecful and may never return to the Vault." That was the breaking point, and two men and the woman left. "Well..." The Overseer was handed an Personal Information Pixxelator, or PIPBoy. "... Alex. You'll be breifed shortly." The Overseer beckoned him and his Aide to an sliding electric door behind. It was elctric, yes, but powered by the eight fusion reactors on level one. "Yes Overseer." The Overseer walked with a slight limp through the door, followed by Alex and then the OVerseer's Aide.

The trio sat down at large long elongated metal table. "Ok, the truth is Alex, you can't do this alone." "So I figured, but Ill ahve to I guess." The OVerseer cracked a smile. "Nah... not alone. You can choose five people to take with you. Just make sure they want to go... you'll have better luck than I did probably." The Aide smiled privatly. He would have volunteered if possible, but his missing leg presented a bit of a problem. Damn that Gary and his Fusion Reactor exploding attitude... "Really?" The OVerseer nodded to Alex's naive inquiry. "Ok... Do I get any info or equipment or...?" The Aide took it over from here. "You get a weapon of your choice fromt he stores, and you get PIPboy to go with you and your companions Vault Jump Suits. They all have the location of Vault 15, , which is only 2 miles away from here, stored in their geographical locating screens." Alex nodded stupidly. All he heard was Vault Jump suits and weapon of choice." The VOerseer piped in. "Well... what are youw aiting for? Get to it young one!"

"Err... okay." Alex climbed out of his chair and moved to the door. "Dont' fail the Vault." The Overseer echoed behind him as he left the well-lit dark steel room. Alex put on a brave facade while he walked down Level 3 corridors to the elevators, but in truth a knot of pure fear had formed inside hsi stomach and was eating away at him slowly. "What have I gotten myself into..." he asked himself as he walked into the elveator and pushed a button. The Elevator rushed up for a few seconds and then stopped at level 2.

BidMyBlood2Run
Ginger was in the the cafe and a bunch of guys surrounded her, cheering as she arm wrestled another man about her age. They were about even, and most of the guys were cheering for him. However, the ones who were not knew what Ginger could do, they had suffered the sprained wrists and broken bones from wrestling with her. Finally she got control after three minutes of faultering back and forth. She slammed his arm down on the table and he cried out in pain.

LarryTheArch
~nice... very large~

He stepepd off the elevator and walked down two dimly lit corridor and down out into an relativly open aired portion of Level 2. "Gingers in another fight..." he rolled his eyes.

Darth Revan
"Razor" (his name is Clarke but I don't like that name so I made up a Matrix-y sounding name for him) was standing nearby in the cafe. He cheered and slapped Ginger on the back. He went over to the poor fool she had been arm wrestling and helped him up.

BidMyBlood2Run
She offered Razor a smile. When she stood up, one of the friends of the guy she beat tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around.
"Ginger... I want to ask you something." He began sweetly. He then grinned evily. "Are you really a girl?"
"What's the matter? You don't like being beat by a girl?" She scoffed.
"You're right, maybe you are a girl... you're definately a *****." He muttered as she turned. She quickly spun around and punched him across the face. He lunged towards her but his friends held him back as some of the other guys held her.
"Say it to my face!" She screamed at him as she tried to get out of the grasp of those holding her back. "Come on, let's go! You and me!"

Darth Revan
Razor placed a hand on his friend's (Ginger) shoulder. "Calm down," he said to Ginger.

BidMyBlood2Run
She shrugged his hand off. "Don't tell me to calm down! This guy needs to get his jaw relocated!" She still struggled against the men who held her back and finally got free. She lunged at the man and tackled him down, punching him in the face and in the stomach.

LarryTheArch
Alex charged into Gigner's "competitor" and slammed him into the wall. "WHOS THE ***** NOW!?"

Darth Revan
Razor sighed heavily and looked up at the ceiling, knowing that there was nothing he could do. "Not again" he thought to himself.

BidMyBlood2Run
Alex knocked the guy out cold. "I could have handled it myself." She told him.

LarryTheArch
*lookie our first fight...*

Alex was kicked in the face by one fo the othe guys friends. He groaned and caught his next next attack and tripped him.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( well she's a tough cookie wink ))

She kicked another guy in the chest as he charged at Alex. She then kicked in the side as he laid on the ground.

LarryTheArch
"Yes really Ginger" He tackled another his opponent

BidMyBlood2Run
She went to hit another guy, but he ducked and her hand went through the wall, going right through it. She then kneed him in the crotch and he bent over in pain, falling to the ground. Alex tackled the last guy and she walked out of the room, dripping blood from her cut hand.

LarryTheArch
((The wall is solid steel! jesus im scared))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( like I said, she's a tough cookie wink ))

Darth Revan
Razor punched a couple guys with his spiked knuckles evil face and then followed Ginger and Alex out of the room, making sure to close the door behind him.

LarryTheArch
"Err... im sorry!" The guard cocked the shotgun. "What did i tell you Ginger!? Alex I expected more from you... at least a death..." The guard shook his head sarcastically. "Oh its you..." The annoying guard that always picked on them was there

BidMyBlood2Run
She rolled her eyes at the guard and walked away.

LarryTheArch
"Where are you going man-thing!?" HE grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her back. Then Alex kicked him int he gut. "Don't harrass my best friend *******."

BidMyBlood2Run
She would have punched him if her hand wasn't all cut up. She walked into her room, slamming the door behind her. She washed her hand and looked for bandages.

Darth Revan
Razor followed Ginger into her room. He pulled a roll of bandages out of the pouch he had clipped to his belt and tossed it to her.

LarryTheArch
~im not sure I remember correctly, but werent Ginger and Alex supposed 2 get involved? Bid?~

Darth Revan
((yeah but not til later in the game))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( they were suppossed to... but it's a long story laughing out loud ))

She catches the bandages. "Thanks." She begins to wrap up her hand, the blood soaked through the first couple of layers.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( what he said ))

Darth Revan
"Jeez.. they really got you good, didn't they?"

((btw *- - -* PMed me saying she was leaving and may or may not come back...))

BidMyBlood2Run
She quickly looked up at Razor. "No, they got lucky." She groweled.

Darth Revan
"Well.. your hand, I mean," he said, refering to how much it was bleeding. "You should put some pressure on that to make it stop bleeding."

BidMyBlood2Run
She applied pressure and wrapped the bandage tighter. "So, thanks for helping." She muttered, not wanting to admit she needed help.

LarryTheArch
"No let it bleed out the radscorpion poison they injected in you." Alex cut in. He shot a slightly dark look at uh Clarke. For some reason he preferred beign called Razor after an older movie series that was big around the year 2003

Darth Revan
"Yeah, no problem," he said as he left the room.

BidMyBlood2Run
Looks at Alex. "But they didn't."

Darth Revan
((oops put that before LTA's))

"You have no way of knowing that they actually did use poison," he said to Alex.

LarryTheArch
"Yes I do." He picked up a stim pack. "Normally they're filled with healing stimulants... this 1 was filled iwth a sedative and poison compound from the mdeical labs... not good at all. There is no sensatation whatsoever from it either, so they could slip it to you without you knowing."

Darth Revan
"That's odd... You'd better get some serious help," he said to Ginger, "you'd bleed to death before all the toxin was out of your system."

Darth Revan
((I g2g back maybe an hour and a half))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( see u later Darth smile ))

She removes the bandage and walks into the bathroom letting it bleed out in the sink.

LarryTheArch
"There's antidote in the DMecial Lab. But I've got something to tell you Ginger."

Darth Revan
((wow that took a lot less time than I expected))((LTA if this is about how you love her and want to marry her and all that jazz you should hold off for a while this is waaaaay too early for it to be interesting))((that's what I think anyways))

LarryTheArch
((Tell her that IM FREAKING LEAVING TO GET THE wATER CHIP))

Darth Revan
((oh.. sorry.. embarrasment in that case don't you have to tell me too))

LarryTheArch
((heeheeheeheeeheeeheeeh))

Darth Revan
((umm... kay... *backs away fearfully*))

LarryTheArch
((lol))

Darth Revan
((what the hell is going on))

BidMyBlood2Run
She bandaged her hand so it wouldn't bleed down the hallway. She then turned to face him. "What is it?"

Darth Revan
((*waits for LTA to get back...* roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( sleep ))

~Oh, wow. I didn't know you guys had started this. Cool.....~

LarryTheArch
~Sorry, but I DO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF KMC~

LarryTheArch
"Remember the... message from the overseer? uh... volunteered myself."

BidMyBlood2Run
Her eyes widened. "You did what?! That's suicide!"

LarryTheArch
"Yes well... I'm a bit of an idiot..."

-------------------------------------------------------

One month prior.

"Where are we?" asked Cassidy. The large bald man in leather armor walked up next to his freind Sulik, the tribal with a loooong bone stuck through his nose. "eh? Bone-nose?" Cassidy taunted him playfully. "We and I will give a nice a nighty-nighty!" Sulik raised his huge fist and flexed his incredibly well muscled arm, showing cords popping out. "Vault 13..." The traveller walked up to the pair, interupting their escalating joking. He was wearing Metal Armor, with a large part in the back that had been put their by an Enclave's Plasma Gun. Burn marks covered its surface, and even a small caliber bullet had been stopped and placed permanantly in one of the metal plates. An old worn vault 13 suit covered the traveller beneath him. The number 13 and word Martin, Alex plainly showed across the Back adn front, each respectivly. "What's so special about this place anyway?" asked Myron. The little shit was a drug designer, a good one, a smart kid, but a horny little wretch nonetheless, and a coward through and through. "It's my ancestor's home. The beggining of my tribe. Our salvation." Vic piped in. "Wow, the world of Fallout 2 is a fun world." Cassidy, Sulik, the Traveller, and Myron all looked at the graying bearded man strangely,. "What?" they asked in unison. "nothing." Vic said quickly. The five walked down the well-lit corridor. A clock on the side fo the wall clearly said that the time was 3:09 am. "Marcus!" yelled the traveller. "WHAT!" Marcus called back. "Come here... a door needs breaking." A huge, 7 foot tall Super mutant walked out. He was wearing over-sized leather armor, weilding a flamethrower, and his green mottled skin and didainful smell made even "bone-nose" shun away from him. But they had all come to call the mayor of Broken Hills freind, and trusted him with his life. The Master was long dead, and Super Mutants no longer posed a threat. "Sure thing boss." he said to the traveller. Marcus kicked at a door labeled control room. The door dented inwards at the incredible pressure of the giant super-mutants super-human strength, even though the door was a foot thick of titanium. the door flew off of its hinges and flew across the control room. The room was empty except for a dedicated guard who rushed to find the noise only to be picked up by the throat and dangled helplessly by Marcus. "Who are you?" asked the Traveller calmly. "John. Im a real dumbass sir. really, im a little priss, Don't kill me. Im dedicated to my lord, the overseer, and didnt realize that i would be... attacked in the middle of the ngiht. Ill never leave my POST!" Vic snorted, while Cassidy actually laughed. The Traveller concealed his true feeligns towards the dark skinned coward. "You're either very dedicated or a dumbas... i vote for dumbass! Kil him." Marcus snapped his neck with his pinkie. "What's this?" asked Cassidy, touching a weird chip hooked into a computer labeled Water Chip control. "DON-" the water chip snapped in half, and they allr eturned to their own time, 75 years in the future.

Darth Revan
Clarke said nothing, looking back and forth from Alex to Ginger.

LarryTheArch
((Try and read the giantic post... gives some "backstory"wink)

BidMyBlood2Run
"Who are u going with?" She asked as she walked into the clinic and found the needle to contradict the poison in her system. She stuck it in her without so much as a flinch and then began to bandage her hand again.

Darth Revan
((already read it))

LarryTheArch
"I'm goign alone. I can take five people, but no-one will go with me. Im not an idiot to ask people to leave this place."

BidMyBlood2Run
She nods. "Well I'll go."

Darth Revan
"I'll go with you," volunteers Razor immediately.

LarryTheArch
"Right. Youll leave your family, your freind, your loved ones, your home to go out into the wastes for a item that may not even exsist anymore?"

BidMyBlood2Run
She laughs. "Like I have any of those." She rolled her eyes. "Look, either you let me go with you or not, either way it's no skin off of my back."

LarryTheArch
((Make it more past-tense writing... like laughed, not laughs... uh no offense))

Darth Revan
"I don't have any, except for maybe you guys. I have nothing to keep me from going."

BidMyBlood2Run
(( ok thumb up ))

Darth Revan
((k))

LarryTheArch
"That's not true you both have a mother at least... I have no one. YOu guys stay, I go... simple as that."

BidMyBlood2Run
"Screw you, I'm going." She told him simply. "I don't care what you say." She was a very stubborn young woman.

Darth Revan
"My parents got killed when I was three. Beat that, hotshot."

LarryTheArch
"My Parents were torn apart slowly and aten alive in front of my by giant radscorpions. Mysister was mutilated by a freaking RAT! beat that..."

Darth Revan
"I didn't mean it literally... My point is that there's nothing here for me. My life belongs to me and nobody else."

BidMyBlood2Run
"Stop it you two, this isn't a competition." She interrupted, standing between then. She looked from one to the other until her eyes finally settled back on Alex. "Either u're going to welcome us to the team, or we're going to continue fighting the whole time. You choose."

LarryTheArch
"You can come... but wwear more woman-like vault 13 clothing.*

Darth Revan
Razor reached up and smacked Alex on the back of the head.

Darth Revan
((I have to go eat back in like forty minutes))

BidMyBlood2Run
She rolled her eyes at Alex's comment and walked back to her room.

LarryTheArch
Alex was prepared for azor's ttack, and grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his bakc, then pushed up into a wall, and broke into laughter.

BidMyBlood2Run
Before she got to the elevator to go back to her room she heard the fight break out. She ran back in. "What are you doing?! Jeez, and I thought I was violent."

Darth Revan
((It wasn't an attack he was just non verbally telling Alex that it was a moronic thing to say wink stick out tongue ))

"What the hell was that for?"

LarryTheArch
"We're just playing. Fine you can come."

Darth Revan
((besides that how could he possibly have seen that coming...?))

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked back to her room finally, leaving the two guys to fight it out if they chose to, but thought it was stupid if they did.

LarryTheArch
((You expect it when you a hand coming for you...))

Darth Revan
Razor rubbed his hand, a pained expression on his face. He got on the elevator and headed for his room.

BidMyBlood2Run
Ginger walked back to her room and showered. She walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and dug in her dresser until she found what Alex called 'more woman-like vault 13 clothing' She held it up. It was tight blue and yellow jumpsuit that zippered down the front of the torso. When she slipped it on, it was like a second skin, it clung to her tightly. No longer was her body hidden, and even though she was sexy, she didn't think it looked good. She dried her hair but didn't pull it back into a ponytail yet. She sat on her bed and tried to think of what it was going to be like out there during ths mission.

Darth Revan
((you don't have to y'know...))

Razor got back to his room and took a shower. Afterwards he put on a pair of jeans and an old olive-green jacket that he had found in a dumpster a long time ago.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( don't have to what? ))

Darth Revan
((the clothing thing LTA's character suggested))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( oh ok, then maybe she'll change ))

Darth Revan
((LTA hasn't been on for a while...)) ((well... a day or two...))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( maybe he's busy erm ... well, our characters can talk in the meanwhile ))

Darth Revan
((ok then...))

Clarke put on his boots, grabbed his switchblade from his dresser, and headed over to see what Alex and Ginger were up to.

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked out of her room wearing the clothes that she thought looked horrible. She ran into Razor, almost literally as she left her room. "Oh, hi."

Darth Revan
Razor literally jumped upon seeing Ginger wearing the "more woman-like" clothing. For a few seconds he didn't even realize it was her.

LarryTheArch
((sorry I had a... party... yeah, that's it... party... yeah, sure... ok i just got really tired and decided tot ry out some "toys" (BGII editor.... made me own item! Happy Dance happy )))

Alex had no clue why he just stood outside of Ginger's door, but when Ginger walked out of her little small Vault Apartment, his jaw dropped. "Damn..." he muttered as she passed him bye

BidMyBlood2Run
She stopped and looked from Razor to Alex. "They suck, don't they?" She asked glumly, reffering to her clothes.

Darth Revan
"Well... They just don't really... look... like.. you...", Razor said, trying hard not to stare.

BidMyBlood2Run
"I knew it! They're horrible!" She walked back into her room, leaving the door open. She went intoo the bathroom and pulled her hair back into a ponytail and then walked back into the main room. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror, and then did a couple of poses. She then sighed. "They're awful."

Darth Revan
Razor backed away nervously, slowly at first, but soon broke into a fast jog. He had no idea what he was running from, or where he was going.

BidMyBlood2Run
She noticed Razor was gone. 'That's strange.' She thought to herself and then looked back into the mirror.

Darth Revan
Suddenly Razor realized how odd it was that he was running from one of his best friends. He forceably turned himself around and went back to the outside of Ginger's apartment.

BidMyBlood2Run
She heard Razor walk down the hallway and glanced to the doorway. "Did the clothes scare you away?" She asked sarcastically.

Darth Revan
Razor rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Uh... I uh... Heard some kind of noise... and uh.. had to go see what it was..."

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded, grinning a little, knowing he was lying. She didn't know why he was trying not to talk about her clothes, she thought they were awful so all he had to do was agree, but she didn't say anything further about them.
"So, are you sure you're up for this?" She asked him as she walked up to the threshold since he still didn't enter her room.

Darth Revan
"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, how ready can I be?" Razor was still finding it difficult to talk to her face instead of a foot and a half below it...

BidMyBlood2Run
She nodded. "Well, if it makes any difference, I'm glad you're going." She smiled softly.

The Force
~crap i started to late, can i still join in this rp?~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( probably ))

The Force
~but were would i start?~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( first read all the past posts, and then maybe u can be wandering the halls until u find one of the characters. I'm not sure erm ))

Darth Revan
((It doesn't really matter where you start... Just post an intro and have your char find one of us..))

The Force
~that's alot of posts messed~

BidMyBlood2Run
(( it's kinda necessary with this rp erm unless someone can give u a shorter version... ))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Um, i'd join but can sum1 pm a short version of what's happening.)))

LarryTheArch
((umm... lemme thi- NO!))

LarryTheArch
((J/K... dont thuck this RP up, or ll have to uh... i dunno, my mind draws a blank... just dont screw up, or ur out... sounds like Raz lecturing me againn.. eeheehee, good times *sigh*

short version,... umm no, i command u 2 read my giganticalized first post))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((SNogs LTA thanks)))

LarryTheArch
((I havent used that werd in soo long... ok, basically, were getting ready to leave the vault, Alex is obviously the leade,r Ginger looks super hot, and Force is about 2 be an as- about 2 join..))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((what kind of info do you need on my character beore i join)))

LarryTheArch
((ugh... read the Fallout Sign-up thread.. all of my posts, and frum that u can glean it out
))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( yes.... u defintaely need to read the Sign Up or you will be lost messed
*waits for LTA's next post as Alex ))

LarryTheArch
((Waits for Bid 2 realize he still likez her... wishes he could see her response... her funny response... J/K))

Alex was lost. Gigner was... different looking, so he walked up into ((Where are you?

BidMyBlood2Run
She looked at Alex a little confused. "What do you mean?"

LarryTheArch
((Where our our charcters))

BidMyBlood2Run
(( she left the door to her room open, so she's in the doorway of her room and u and Razor are in the hallway right outside ))

LarryTheArch
"You look..." he couldnt even find the right words.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Awful?" She asked trying to fill in the blank for him. "Horrible? Disgusting? Bad?"

LarryTheArch
"Phenominally hot." He said with a genuine voice

BidMyBlood2Run
If it wasn't for his voice she thought he was kidding. She didn't know how to respond, she was never called hot before. "Um... thanks." She felt her cheeks growing hot as they became red.

LarryTheArch
"Thank me?" He started chewing NEWCYFRUIT, and Vault issue gum with the good kind of flavor. "Who cares, your hot!"

BidMyBlood2Run
She tried to respond but she just stammered over her words. Her cheeks grew hot. Not knowing what else to do she walked back into her room and glanced through her weapons in one of her drawers.

LarryTheArch
She turned aroudn to hide herself... but there was still a veiw. And Alex found himself staring without realizing it until she turned around and realized it.

BidMyBlood2Run
"Stop starring." She told him, still blushing. "I'm not used to this."

Darth Revan
"Dude... Now you're even embarrassing me."

LarryTheArch
"Yess well... your name is Razor, now ive gotta return to ogling her..." Now he was just screwing around, but there was still fun involved in it.

BidMyBlood2Run
She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and locking it.

BidMyBlood2Run
(( going to bed, see u guys tomorrow ))

Darth Revan
"Idiot... You don't know the first thing about women, do you?"

LarryTheArch
((Enjoy sleeping luv... okay back to normalness))

Alex watched her walk away and then turned to Razor. "Wow!"

LarryTheArch
"neither do you, the msot you've slept with is a stuffed teddy bear named Ally!"

Darth Revan
"Actually, he's a monkey and his name is Wilbur.. But that's not my point! At least I don't just go walking up to women and say 'hey baby can I ogle over you for a few minutes?'. Besides, that's not true anyways. I have gotten girls before."

Tela<3sHaldir
Allison walked up to the two. She smiled while watching them argue. "Um, excuse me, I was told to see one of you to see if you can help me." she said.

Darth Revan
Razor stepped quickly in front of Alex. "I'll help you.. What is it that you need?"

((you still need to post your char even though you know in general who she is--like what she looks like, stats, equipment, etc))

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Okay, thanks, revan)))

BidMyBlood2Run
She walked back out dressed in black sweat pants and a tight grey shirt with a black unzippered shirt. She walked past the two men and the newcommer without a word and began her walk to the gym.

LarryTheArch
Alex grabbed Razor and threw him aside, ta

Tela<3sHaldir
Allison smiled. "Um, I can see you to are busy. I could wait until later." she said.

BidMyBlood2Run
She got to the gym and began to work out, throwing kicks and punches at the punching bag working up a small sweat. She took her black shirt and grey tshirt off revealing her sports bra and continued to hit the punching bag.

The Force
Jonathan opened the door to the gym, he was going to work out with some weights, he saw another person, a girl working out to, he checked out her body then went on his way to the weights.

~what a lame intro laughing out loud~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>