who has a blonde girl/boy for a friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strangeland
My friend has blond hair and people diss her all the time why is that. The color of there hair should not have ne thing to do with there intelligence right.

lil bitchiness
Myself and blonde people dont get along so well...they dont like me and i dont like them and no one gets in anyones way...no

strangeland
Yeah i think it sucks when you get dissed for being blond!

gabimr2
I dont have a blond bF.. but I'll like onelove haha

strangeland
LoL!!

gabimr2
most of the people in the USa in blond..

strangeland
I know.

Dirty Vader
Well these days everyone dyes their hair blond. So that makes a lot of dumb people if you ask me.

strangeland
Why?

lil bitchiness
Gimme dark hair, and green/blue eyes on a tall guy with some facial hair (not too much though)

OOOOOH BABY smokin'

Clean shaven blonde boys are just...not sexy!

LarryTheArch
ive got natural blonde hair.

gabimr2
love

LarryTheArch
thnak you god

Dirty Vader
If all blondes are supposed to be dumb

Dirty Vader
If all blondes are supposed to be stupid

Dogbert
hey, dirty vader, i havn't seen u in a while big grin

VallejoKid707
I know alot of blonde people. I dont think any of them are really dumb.

gabimr2
mm..well ..no they're not..

I like not beeing blond..they're lotz blond

Dirty Vader
hey dogbert. yeah i know, suddenly I couldnt access the site. I cant get through with internet explorer, so I had to download netscape. Took me time to adapt.

N.Tonks
I just realized that I don't have any blonde friends...weird...

Veralidaine
its awkward..i always thought that guys liked blonde girls better.....
so i hated being a brunette........but i talked to my friends bf, he sed that him n all his friends like dark haired girls better...go figure....

but..i guess its all a matter of opinion.....

NyC-gUrL
brunettes rock rock stick out tongue

darkhaired guys with blue eyes *droooooool*

thorncrawler
brunette's all the way

NyC-gUrL
female redheads are pretty cool yes but I dnt like red hair on guys sick sick

thorncrawler
i agree

airangel429
there are alot of people in the states that are blonde...however most of them are FAKE.....

Highlights look nice on some people.....but most of the people that try to dye their hair blonde...well it doesn't turn out THAT great...........

When I was in the dorms at my 1st base in New Mexico my neighbor had black hair and she tried to dye her hair blonde and it looked like greenish/yellowish/brownish.......ermmmmmm otherwise known as PUKE color!

shaber
Strange the prevalence of black hair and brown eyes world wide. Only one race has variation on hair and eye pigmentation. I suppose that the gene for black hair must be very strong. I know that the brown eye gene is stronger than the green eye gene which is stronger than the blue eye gene.

My eyes are green-hazel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.