niobe vs. smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
who do yall think would win cuz i know they fight on etm. but who wins

sith_darth_jay
smith of course
niobe doesn't stand a chance, she has to run for Christ' sake... i mean neo's sake

Lil Seraph
Yeah she probably ran like a retard. Like she does in the game. You can't even walk properly in ETM. You run like ur drunk sprinting from charging elephant.

LarryTheArch
Then again she kicks an Agent off a plane...

VenomVA
Yeah but she doesn't beat Smith

Korri
Smiddy! use the cookie recipie!

rox
so i take it she loses on the game

Korri
of coarse! thew cookies always win!

VenomVA
You can say that, cause she has to run from him the whole time (you know what'll happen if she fights Smith)

VenomVA
laughing laughing out loud

Doc Ock rules!
Smith would win. Even Neo had trouble beating Smith and died (or did he?) from fighting Smith.

kalantiaw
smith would wipe the floor with niobe's a$$ in a new york minute.

realworlddreams
well, if anyone ever cheated in ETM, using that smoke-drowning-grenade-launcher-thing, u could kill an angent pretty damn easily. so, if she HACKED the matrix, lol, she could kill him.

Korri
the cookies always win

dragonpisces272
pillsbury doughboy style laughing

Korri
ok u took it too far!

neo2
SO.....if u have the sword and the cheats on u can take his gun from him and fight him like a real man

Neo6.0
Funny thing, remember the part where Smith chases you on those planks and then drops down in front of you seemingly out of nowhere?Niobe can always focus kick him off the skyscraper. ( I have no idea why Ghost usually gets raped though.)

xeous
Dude, I had a 10 minute kung fu battle with Smith as Ghost. I was whompin him...I didn't lose hardly any health either...(This was when the game first came out...I gave up on it and quit...)

dragonpisces272
Korri>okay, maybe the doughboy is too far, but....WoooOh the cookies

Korri
doughboy laughing

i was doing an experiment about dough in Biology messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.