Facial perfection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
OK a poll. If you could make your face more perfect, but could only change it in ONE of the following two ways, which would it be.

1) Improve skin quality.

2) Improve the bone structure in order to be more symmetrical.

NyC-gUrL
none

Baylin
None of those would work, decapitation perhaps but none of those 2

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

shaber
Have you posted a photo of yourself on this network NyC-gUrL? You have piqued my curiousity!

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud Ive piqued ur curiousity cause I dont want a facial correction?? laughing out loud

thorncrawler
i would getrid of my skin, cos i have exma

shaber
NYC-GURL, I was talking hypotheyically, say if you could beautify youself for free, with no risk or hassle attached. laughing out loud I am assuming you are very good looking indeed.

Few people are absolutely 100% exactly symmetrical. The more symmetrical a face is, the more attractive it is. My skin is smooth enough at present; but on careful measuring, I am not 100% dead symmetrical, so I would improve that.

shaber
I am sorry to here that thorn crawler sad Have you tried anti-pruritic moisturising cream?

thorncrawler
i have f'ing tried everything that a dermatologits can give me, steroids, the oposit of seriods, creams tablets everything!

shaber
I'm sorry. I did get a nasty skin rash once at a time of stress, (my obsessive-compulsive disorder can't have helped) but I cured it with a moisturising cream. I think that steroid cream was what the doctor said I should try IF the Moisturising cream didn't work.

lil bitchiness
I think my skin quality..maybe...i wouldnt do anything with my face bone structure...no

thorncrawler
yeah i've tried pritty much everything, at the mo im on an experimental drug, but it seems to , very slowly be working!

shaber
I got the bone structure idea from a medical website about how beauty is perceived. They had a photograph of a woman, then photomanipulated it by computer to look symmetrical. The symmetrical manipulation of her face was far better looking than the true to life photo - and her skin, eyes and hair were exactly the same in both.

Tests on the very young show that a baby will spend more time looking at a symmetrical photo-manipulation than an ordinary photo. Of course, I doubt very much that changing the bone structure is at all possible with contemporary technology, whereas improving skin quality is...

thorncrawler
most of the time

shaber
Well I'm glad it's working. Hope it has good results quickly.

thorncrawler
thanks

bluestrawberry
I hate the colour of my skin! I am too pale, and i never ever tan ever! But if i could change anything it would be my hair! I hate my hair colour and its too uncontrollable!

bluestrawberry
(Not that i am too negative or anything)

shaber
Be careful of UV rays. They are certain to damage fair skin. It sounds as if your skin type is the most vulnerable to skin cancer caused by the sun. Keep out of the sun!

total metalhead
none of those 2. i change my eye brows. their really dark and they make me look angry.

NyC-gUrL
You could pluck them stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
or bleach them confused

NyC-gUrL
or shave them no

NyC-gUrL
or wax them no expression

Dogbert
laughing out loud what r u talking about? wacko

SweetNsouR
id change the pimples i get from time to time but other then that nothing cuz im reaaly gorgeous

Korri
i would change everything

shaber
Well SweetNsouR, the answer to that is easy; simply improve your diet somewhat!

SweetNsouR
you thiink that would work??? i dont have extreme acne. but every now and then i get a really anoyying pimple that is red and pusy.

nazgulinthedark
bones!! i have such fat chubby cheeks! they're so ugly!

Michael Myers 1
lol when you said facial i thought you meant something else.........

§pearhead
my cheeks are perfect...i just wish my hair would grow straight, it curls at the end

nazgulinthedark
i wish i had higher cheek bones

§pearhead
pff...thats not even anything id notice.

nazgulinthedark
my cheeks look like little kindergartener cheeks, all puffy and stuff...sick

Dogbert
i dun think many guys notice a gurls "cheek bones"

§pearhead
"fat chubby cheeks! they're so ugly!", as you put them, aren't hardly as big a deal as you're making it.

nazgulinthedark
...oh well...it matters if i hate my cheek bones, not if someone else doesn't

§pearhead
I guess so...I like the way I look and I'm happy with it.

nazgulinthedark
good for you...i dont think i'll ever be happy with my self sad

§pearhead
Don't be like that...I'm not gonna pretend I'm Tom Cruise or anything but at least be content with how you look.

nazgulinthedark
i guess im not that uglyconfused...i atleast like to think that im pretty in some way big grin

VallejoKid707
I really need some help. I have acne and I'm really pale.

shaber
Don't worry about being pale, just keep out of the sun. For the acne, I just recommend a better diet and the use of clearasill oil and spot pen.

frootlooplucy
i'd change my skin... it's freckly and too pale ... although on the other hand, i dont think a tan would suit me coz i have pale eyes and hair toostick out tongue id rather no freckles though.

stinkfist462
i would change the bone structure .. cause i have a huge ass nose big grin

§pearhead
lol you really like urself, stink.

stinkfist462
lol.. sure do big grin ...

shaber
Do yoy like the way Storm in the X-Men is drawn with african skin colour, but with anglo-european physiognomy? I think the two go very well together.

I would like to see a perfectly symmetrical photomanipulation of myself stick out tongue

SweetNsouR
chubby cheeks make a person look really really cute. its give them a baby look. but if u play up ur hair and add a lil make up look u can be a sexy cute-baby look. smokin'

SweetNsouR
thats a really good pount ive always noticed that. storm is black tho she has white facial features.

shaber
She is very beautiful. I expect it must be part of her "mutancy." She has blue eyes, which are a recessive gene even for the white race. However, it is possible for eyes to be blue by mutation. Take the white snake with blue eyes. It was not an albino, it was a "freak," but a beautiful one.

crazy_c
my bone structure i hate my nose and the shape of my head well basically everything aboot me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.