LOTR soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
best music i've heard since star wars episodeI
keep it coming wink smokin'

mah
true

TeCk-IcE
Which artists is on the CD?

mah
artists? well it's composed and conducted by Howard Shore. Performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, with some choirs, and Enya on two songs.

Mujaffa
best cd ever
nothing to argue with cool mad
can't wait for the next cd rolling on floor laughing

Edna Witch
I agree it is good but i did prefer the episode 1 soundtrack I am afraid. I still love them both though.

queeq
Still have to buy it, I liked it. I saw a 2-disc issue in a fake leather cover. What is that all about ?

Mujaffa
quit fancy hu?

queeq
Yes, but I found out you pay a LOT extra for just the leather binding and a booklet. It's just one and the same disc. Not buying it.

Mujaffa
when's the next cd coming out

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably with the next movie.

Mujaffa
that's too late.......... it should come now

ToMacco
At least it's not 3 years, like that bum Lucas makes us wait. mad

mah
I guess it will be out a month or so before the movie.

Palanfirith
the best one is A degger in the night (on wheater top) and Concerning Hobbits (with the Frodo and Gandalf at the begining)

Dexx
I still like duel of the fates better. lotr soundtrack is after sw

Palanfirith
That was my opinion and it STILL ....

Mujaffa
ofcourse lotr soundtrack comes after all the SWsoundtracks... thats because SW is better... it will always rule!!!!!!! smokin'

Tahnee
Hmm yes the sound track...Great music I must admit. I loved it and it added so much to the movie. I've seen the movie so many times that I say the words along with the soundtrack along where they should be. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes lame I know but you know. Obsessions...I just have too many of them. There are also actually different cover for the cds. I have the four hobbits but I heard that you could get different covers. Like Boromir and Aragorn and so on and so forth. Anyways Aluve'
Tahn

mah
I have a cover with a special Saruman cover-card.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.