Greetings and salutations to all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zombi
Hey folks, my name is Zombi!
I stumbled upon this site trying to find some cult horror film t-shirts as I am a huge fan. I currently have almost 90 films and dvds that are just horror.
I am a 21yr old Scottish chick. I live in Glasgow and I study Professional photography and digital imaging. Eh....so there you go.

Dogbert
hey zombi, welcome to KMC big grin
why did you use a angry smiley in ur topic subject?

Mr Parker
Hi Zombi,nice to meet you.yeah what are you angry about? confused

yerssot
great to see you here

Zombi
big grin
Ok......is that a bit better folks?
I used an angry to try and be a bit evil...but I guess that backfired a tad.
Thank you all for a warm welcome!
And I shall speak to you all soon.
Z

Crash Overload
GLASGOW!? GLASGOW!? Korri lives in Glasgow!!!!

I love how you end your Message "Z"... that would make a nice handle.....

Anyway... WELCOME!

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home smile

DeNiro
its ironic that she is a big horror fan and then like in her second post she said backfired if u can see in that word is the name backfire as in the great horror expert of the horror section of KMC stick out tongue

Wazz up welcome and have fun and here is the smilie u were looking for the evil one evil face

Zombi
Ah Haaaa....that evil face is cooler! I was reading some of the other threads...whats the problem with capital letters? I was just wondering!
And is it strange that I'm from sunny Glasgow? anyone else here British?
Z evil face

§pearhead
The problem with all caps is it seems like you're yelling at the person all the time, which doesn't make a good impression obviously.

Zombi
ok then. Hey..how long has this site been running for? I cant seem to find anything like this in the UK. Its a pretty cool site though. I didnt even expect anyone to reply to my thread. It was very nice though.
Z

§pearhead
since 2000, 2001...not sure which

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

brian__0
Hi, I am also from sunny Glasgow, was looking at my movie collection and was shocked to find how rubbish it was, great site, please let me know if you got any good links or must see horror movies, Thanks.

Zombi -- Professional photography sounds ace, I was thinking of going back to 'skool' and doing something like that but i am to thick :c)
Evil Women rock !

yerssot
well, I guess you'll find what you need in the horror section messed

tigida_tigida
hey welcoime to KMC and have fun

Fire
Enjoy your stay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.