I love horses? there my friends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD HAPPENED THERE?

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS ADVERT?

HOW FLAMING CHEESY IS THAT?

Dogbert
woah, wtf is that!? i never saw that confused

Korri
IT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!

I LOVE HORSES
THERE THE GREATEST ANIMALS
I LOVE HORSES
THERE MY FRIENDS happy

WHAT A CHEESY SONG TO GO WITH A CHEESY FLAMING MAGAZINE! mad

cermiestar
ohmigod i saw this too!!! i nearly wet myself laughing!!! there is a girl in my class who loves horses and some other people sing the song every time she goes near them!!!!!!

god i love that ad!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Korri
OH MY GAWD NO IT GETS ON MY WICK SO MUCH!

OH YES LETS BUILD UP THE TOY STABLE FOR THE TOY HORSE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

burlyman
its sooooooo strange blink

§pearhead
o...k...

wicker_man
Watch this space and i bet you that song will be clogging up the British charts it has all the right ingredients.

Aqua
*is blown back from Korris yelling*

§pearhead
I guess I don't have the pleasure of hearing this song...

burlyman
laughing out loud I'd get everyone to buy it to take the piss happy thats how these things get in the top 10 sad

Korri
OMG THIS IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW!

§pearhead
yo...calm down

Korri
*drinks vodka*

SpikeSpiegel

Korri
60? flamin hell!

burlyman
WAAAAA thats crazyness blink

wicker_man
Apart from the cheesy chorus has anyone heard the rest of the song, i mean there is one line that goes :
I love horses...especially the animals
Whats that all about...answers on a postcard please. confused

slashwristbarbi
I see Korris point, when that ad comes on I feel like smashing the tv. Either that or peeing my pants with laughter! Its so bloody cheesy and annoying!

burlyman
theres a full song, with choruses etc http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shocking.gif

wicker_man
Nah, just the monstrosity you seen on the advert.

slashwristbarbi
NOOOOO!!! Why the hell would sum-1 write a song like that? Unless they are retarded, in which case its understandable. But a whole song?! blink

burlyman
okay, well that's better I suppose.

wicker_man
I know but that line I love horses...especially the animals I love horses...especially the animals , i mean whats that about i know of no other types of horse other then that of the animal variety.

burlyman
laughing out loud that's nonsense

wicker_man
However it is a sucessful advert, as adverts are designed to attract you and remind you about a product and here we are talking about it. embarrasment

holdenhsvgtsr

lkotbr33
I love horses! They're my bestest friends... I like to "ride" them too wink

§pearhead
laughing gwahaha! I bet you do!

sk8rpunkbarbie
dont be fooled horses are penguines evil robot penguines in horse suits so yeh horses are evil*crwals back into dark corner*

sk8rpunkbarbie
theres a new mag called i love horses and on the comercial it sings i love horses nonooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo help me

burlyman
thats what this thread is about roll eyes (sarcastic)

tigida_tigida
i dont like horses because the last time i went on one i fell off and my mother caught it on video camera it was so embarrising

JKozzy
Horses are funny creatures

stormsgreat
i thought it was hilariouse at first but then everyone at my school started singing it and it keeps getting stuck in my head so i really hate it now!

Korri
I LOVE YOU!

xeous
Thank god Brits have dumber ads than we do...

Korri
blink

rachiebabes87
that advert is the most ridiculus thing i've ever seen thing is though i know how sad it is but i gets stuck in my ed! bloody thing!roll eyes (sarcastic)its not exactaly gonna make people go out n buy the bloody magazine its makes me wan apoint and laugh when i c it in the shop!!

burlyman
big grin

Korri
noooooo dont bring it back....pchycological harm messed

burlyman
everyone at my school is singing it smile

I love horses, they're my friends
I love the way that they bend

Korri
no nooo my ears!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.