hugh grant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

summertime
I'm completely, really, deeply in love with Hugh Grant.
He's so sexy and charmy and I can't stop thinking of him...
Has anybody news about him? Does he have a girlfriend?

bridget jones
Hi, summertime! the same is for me with wonderful Hugh! but unfortunately I don't have any news about his private life as it seems he is a very reserved person

Kes
Well I know nothing about his private life but I got news smile
You probably already know this, he is currently filming Bridget Jones:The edge of reason.

Plot: The story picks up four weeks after the first film, and already Bridget Jones is becoming uncomfortable in her relationship with Mark Darcy. Apart from discovering that he's a conservative voter, she has to deal with a new boss, strange contractor, and the worst vacation of her life.

sexy_slytherin
COOOOL!

bridget jones
Thank you Kes. I've read the book (Bridget Jones: the age of reason) and I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie because it seems ti be funny and at the same time lovely like the first. But I' don't exactly when it will arrive in Italy.

Caribbean_Chick
I love Hugh Grant he's one of my favorite actorsbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

bridget jones
yuhuuuu! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who likes Hugh Grant! Well done Caribbean Chick big grin
Do you have any news about his privete life? I think, apart for his "adventure" in the Us, he is very jealous of his private life. he seldom appears on gossip reviews, at least in Italy

Caribbean_Chick
nope nothingsadsadsadin alot of magazines they say he keeps his private life in the downlow.. but he's a really cool actoryesyes

ScottsLover
i like his british accent!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea me too.. he was good in that movie.. um Two Weeks Notice or something.. with Sandra Bullock

Myth
THAT WAS A HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!!! Please, somebody send this horrible actor BACK to jail!

Caribbean_Chick
he's an awesome actormad.. although I found the movie kind of confusing it was still good and he was still awesome

Kes
The biggest problem with Grant is that he has become a romantic comedy actor and well romantic comedies suck!

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. but he's still a good actor lol..

dragonpisces272
i think hes ok blink

bridget jones
I think he's good too. He has become a romantic comedy actor, it's true, but I find him very good in playing those characters. And I really love dialogues of movies such as Notting Hill, Bridget Jones's diary, Four marriages and a funeral and so on. I think they're really cool and witty and he is so good!

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well I've only ever seen that 2 Weeks Notice thing and some other movie that I forget what it's calledconfused but he still rocks my socks!!rock

dragonpisces272
ive only seen notting hill, that other movie when he had a kid, two weeks notice, and something about a wedding

Caribbean_Chick
yea I think the wedding one is the one I saw.. he needs to be in some really good movies that I can actually remember the title ofstick out tonguestick out tongue.. isn't he in Love Actually?

bridget jones
Yes, he is. and now he has finished filming Bridget Jones: the age of reason.

claidisa_felton
i absolutely luv hugh grant. iv seen bridget jones, about a boy, notting hill and love actually. hes a great actor.

punkyhermy
i lov him!!!!!!!!his accent is the catch!

cheeky munkey
well i dunno bout the accent, cuz im british, so its nothing speshial, but he is a good actor,adn i love chick flicks, so i love the films he's been in, cant wait for the next Bridget Jones,
i think i have seen Notting Hill, Four Weddings adn a Funeral, 2weeks Notice, Bridget Jones, About A Boy, and um.... thinkthats the only ones iv seen with him in, but im getting love actually, and every1 says hes good in that too. big grin

i dunno much bout his private life, i know that hes about 43 (and still looking good) i think he's single, cuz i red summit bout him being a bachelor (but not 100% ssure) and i know that he gets along well with.. um... cant remember her name.. sorry embarrasment

well anyway love

MISSME
He was okay in 2 weeks notice.

Evy_O
I love Hough Grant! He's hella funny laughing out loud
Notting Hill, Mickey Blue Eyes, About a Boy... all of them great movies happy
I didn't really like Two Weeks Notice and BJ's Diary though erm

Elondra
Did anybody see him in Sense and Sensebility.It was quite good.

claidisa_felton
bjs diary is like da best!!

KillTheLight
This guy plays the same type of character in most of his movies it's so annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.