Stephen King: Kingdom Hospital

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFighter
I'm not a huge fan of Stephen King tv series but this one looks very promising. Anyone knows what is going to be about? Please fill me in. All I know that is going to be on ABC and it will be a mini-series. Someone have any more details?

Holcomb
Here is a quick summary and some cool footage for you to check out:

Shocking and frightening tale of a haunted hospital that was built over an ancient graveyard. The doctors have put all their faith into science and technology, and are dismissive of any suggestion of mysticism or unseen powers...at their own peril.

Kingdom Hospital footage

SilverFighter
Cool!! Thanks Holocomb!! So is going to be a 15hrs mini series and it is exclusive for television. That's sounds like a real good show now I can't wait for it to be shown!!!!!

Holcomb
Silver - have you seen the website yet? its pretty creepy.

SilverFighter
No I haven't, but do you have a link by any chance? I can only access SK website and there occasional updates on the series. I'm really gettin interested in this one it could. Looks very good and creepy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.