suspicion :p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
SAURON AND SARUMAN...IN IT TOGETHER FROM THE START??

sauron the dark lord..a maia of aule was to create the ring of power..his enemies were to be the istari allatar pallando radagst gandalf and saruman

saruman the future ally of sauron took pallando and allatar out east...where the dark power was brooding for a time (before retreating to dol guldor) the home of easterlings and so on...saruman returned the blue wizards didnt..was saruman getting rid of the competition big grin i mean this was before the lord of the rings and saruman and sauron being maia of aule must have knowm each other from as far back as the years of the trees

gandalf in rotk: now for a plan...lifetimes in the making

is that why sauron did not aid morgoth in the war of wrath???

hmmmmmm

Exa

sauron
hmmm and the dwarves created by aule

look what they did KILLED THINGOL all for a necklace..which fair enough had a silmaril and the nauglir but still you dont kill kings that sauron learnt to like as he was the only person who seemed to stay alive big grin

Exa
Nauglir? Whassat?

big grin big grin
Nassssty Aule
The most suspicious thing is that Tolkien says Aule was kinda like Morgoth in thought and wishes.

Smodden
unlikely but reasonableinmho

sauron
nauglamir...well the greatest elf creation was the silmarils yeah? well the dwarves had the nauglir

well it might have been nauglamir i knda forgot big grin although it was nau.....something

remember thingol had the dwarves make it then they killed him and stole it

Smodden
if only JRR was alive!!!!

my brain swells with angwish

Exa
Oh NauglAMir it is called I think... or is it also Nauglir?

I only know Nauglir is a very old and rarely (i think once, in the history) used name for the dwarves in general

sauron
well i got mixed up then big grin i apologise

i am re-reading silmarillion big grin yey

Exa
wink
nevermind

well what was this thread about?
Ah yes, sussssspicion ^^ nassty old aule, wasnt he big grin

sauron
very sneaky....very clever though

no-one clicked on until the other day when we cracked his code stick out tongue

feanor
"The Noldor learned most of him, and he was ever their friend."
Which when Feanor married Nerdanel Mahtan's daughter most favored by Aule(Mahtan). Of him Feanor learned the craft of metal and stone.
yada yada yada... wink

Exa
Yey Mahtan Urundil was one of the charas I think most interesting... nearly nothing is told about him save about his hair colour, his daughter and his love for copper big grin

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Kitoky
OH wow...that is interesting.

sauron
isnt it stick out tongue me and exa were rambling on in some thread and out it all came big grin

we should get medals big grin

Exa
big grin big grin big grin
You should get the medal wink

Kitoky
laughing

sauron
why me!?! you helped too what thread was it agin big grin

oh kit i want you to see my spoof in

'for all those who wanted a...' thread

and kit can have a medal also

Exa
From the Silmarillion:
(about Aule)

sauron
then it said something about...aule not being jealous of other peoples works..as melkor is

sauron
oh and also..sauron went to the void also....

Exa
What do you mean, Sauron went to the Void?

sauron
read the last page of valiquentil (sp)

greatest of his servants was sauron, or gathaur the cruel..only less evil than melkor in that he served another...but later he rose like a shadow of melkor...and walked down the same ruinous path unto the void

something like that is said

Exa
The Valaquenta? Yey I read exactly these lines today in the morning big grin you see how quick my mind is to forget everything big grin

And his name was Gorthaur stick out tongue

sauron
yeah big grin

or thu

Exa

sauron
or chris

Exa
big grin big grin

And necromancer... and Black Hand... and... witchlord big grin

shadowy_blue
and Sauron. stick out tongue

sauron
yeah shadowy but thats a RARE name for him stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Exa
Indeed it is said that he didnt want anybody to use the name Sauron wink

shadowy_blue
laughing

LOL...I like his names though. Very cool and it rolls your tongue. I don't know why some people find the Black Speech horrible. For me, it's next to Elvish as my favorite Tolkien languages.

Exa

Exa

sauron
saurons name in black speech.....hmmm i dont know stick out tongue

i love tolkien languages even though i cant speak any..except the common tongue

shadowy_blue

Exa

sauron
*couhg*

Discos
you bored or something, starting up these old threads

as you made another thread about how saruman turned as early as the year (cant remember)....in my opinion i think not.

I dont know why, once sauron came fully back to the tower of bara-dur and make mount doom functional again, i think that is how he changed him....through the palantir

Exa
He is reviving the interesting threads of the forum hoping that our following discussions will at least be a little topic-and-lotr-orientated instead of endless "social" posts wink

This topic kinda reminds me of one of the new ones shifty
Aule incorporated the will to create always new things ... and to be proud of them, which is exactly the reason of the negative result of Feanor's work, and of Sauron's (though that was planned), and somehow also of Saruman's downfall. All positive properties turn negative if too extreme - like Feanor's creativity and craftsmanship or Saruman's curiosity and seeking for knowledge.
And Aule seems to spread this extreme-ness... everything negative is somehow connected to him... Morgoth, Sauron, Saruman, the Fall and Doom of the Noldor and later Celebrimbor who made the Rings of Power... or also the idea to create an own "race" (orcs/dwarves)

Darth Sauron
Bum be ba da

Let it live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.