Should They Make Another Planet Of The Apes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TimberlandG2
I personally would think that it would be kinda cool if they made another one. So just tell me what u think!

SilverFighter
If there is a remake of "Beneath the planet of the Apes" it would be a bad idea. That remake by Tim Burton (Planet of the Apes) was awful compare to the Original starring Charles Heston.

BackFire
There should NOT be another planet of the apes

The One Himself
Yes... 4 sequels were not enough? mad

amity75
How did Thade manage to get back in time in the Tim Burton version? I don't want to see a sequel but I'd like someone to sit down and explain this to me!

Evil Dead
#1. There should not be another POTA sequel............hell, there shouldn't have been that awful Tim Burton remake........they shouldn't have even made Conquest of.... or Battle For....

#2. At the end of the remake we are left to assume that Thade somehow salvaged Marky Mark's ship from the bottom of the lake.......and used it to go back in time..........further back than Marky Mark did.

ragesRemorse
yeah, Tim burtons planet of the apes did hurt the respect and vision i had for him.

lil bitchiness
OMG!! Will it ever stop...no, please, not any more!

SaTsuJiN
honestly I like tim burtons style, but I didnt think it crossed well with the ape nonsense. No, there shouldnt be another.. enough with the animal people follies. Next idea plz

wicker_man
I don't think so, no matter how much money they throw at the franchise i doubt anything will capture the esscence of the original Television & Film franchise.

TimberlandG2
I would still like to see what it would be like

Walter Simard
Planet of the Apes (1968) is one of my favourites, and like most remakes, its remake was disappointing. So there's not much sense in a sequel, unless of course Ben Affleck wants to take his turn to take a piss on this sci-fi classic.

Evil Dead
My sentiments exactly Walter Simard............

amity75
It was the wrong kind of film for Burton to do. It's totally not his style. Peter Jackson or James Cameron would have done a far better job.

Crash Overload
NO! They already ruined it with the newest one.... they already ruined it with "The Return Of The Resistence Of The Conter Defence Of the Planet of the Apes"wink But NO! it already lost its thing. Why make it worst?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.