Well, I'm back...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
These words, give so many emotions of sorrow, joy, and utter completness. At the end of the movie siting in my chair munching the last of my butery popcorn, i hear those words and am overcome with passion for what has been part of my life for so many years. the lights fade...people leave...music swells.. and i sit in awe, in wonder astonishment and wonder.

Huddled in my cloak reading the books i come to the last page, paragraph, sentance...
"Well, I'm Back"
I shut the book and sigh, recalling fav parts of the story, my story... that will be with me forever till the end of my days.
I am so Sad this is all over. We say good bye to so many things: Anticipation, Experience, and Spoiler tags...

but we also gain something nobody else in this generation will experience. And that IS the experience itself.

"Well, I'm Back"

sauron
well im back big grin love that line big grin

yeah..what we had with lotr was like what people had with star wars 30 years ago

if i were watching star wars now and was excited for number 5 id buy it...but back then they couldnt they had to wait a whole year..maybe more

lotr captured that...bettered it...and will stay forever in the great films and literery arts

Aurora
Hey!! WElocme back,,,,, we missed ya!

Smodden
thanx missed u too

oh thanx for the winged steed sauron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.