Everyone Point And Laugh At Melkor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
hmm well i think they could find something to put in there to fill it up melkor...glad to see you like it there...you may be going there sooner than you expect

Exa
big grin big grin

Thats an interesting quote
Which chapter is it? Which paragraph?

IcepicK
who is melkor

sauron
in AINULINDALE part of the book

i think we have the same one...page four 18 lines down big grin

Smodden
Ainulindale

sauron
Melkor Is Morgoths real name

morgoth meaning

black/dark foe of earth

Smodden
mine is 22 lines down p4

Exa
Thanks, Sauron smile Yeah right same edition big grin always lying here beside me...

Morgoth is the most evil guy and Saurons master big grin

sauron
big grin well smodden im going to beat you stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Member.
if only morgoth would come back... sad

samIam
oo interesting

Exa
"Yet it is told amond the Eldar that the Valar endeavoured it, despite of Melkor, to rule the Earth and to prepare it for the coming of the Firstborn; and they build lands and Melkor destroyed them; valleys they delved and melkor raised them up; mountains they carved and Melkor threw them down; seas they hollowed and Melkor spilled them; and naught might have peace or come to lasting growth, for as surely as the Valar began a labour so would Melkor undo it or corrupt it..."

sauron
he does !!!!! eek! eek! doesnt it make you so happy big grin

Discos
Melkor was the first evil on middle earth was he not? I read the salmarillion for about 10minutes yesterday as my friend recieved it yesterday as a gift and I didnt really want too listen to about him and a few friends talking drunk talk.

sauron
lol melkor was the first eveil person...EVER

he was seriously strong...music of the ainur melkor raised discord...iluvatar raised a hand attempting to stop him with anothe tune...melkor carried on...iluvatr raised his right hand....played a more powerful tune along with the first...melkor carried on...iluvatar stood up and raised both hands and played a third tune big grin and only then did he defeat morgoth big grin

Exa
Defeat... nawww he cant have defeated him. He only calmed him down a little... and Melkor went on later big grin

sauron
he made him feel ashamed

Exa

sauron
yeah he says and thou morgoth will see thy thoughts lead to what thou did not know or wish

Exa
Isnt it "Thou wilt"?

Smodden
a bit off topic but =is iluvatar like the head guy or does he just act like it?

cause when melkor made all the music he showed everyone that it wan't new and the vision thing...ect.

Exa

sauron
BUT melkor gave him a run for his money...melkor could never beat him...but he did withstand him for a while

Exa
... which is definitely more than anybody else could do.

sauron
yes indeedy

id like to see MANWE try it

he wouldnt dare...he would sne his 'eagles' up

Exa
big grin big grin
He would never try anything
He's just always the nice boy mad slimy thing he is...

shadowy_blue
Always the "nice boy" being a couch potato in his throne in Taniquetil. stick out tongue

sauron
yeah ohhh damn you manwe..if only melkor hadnt sang all out of chord HE would have ruled

shadowy_blue
LOL...but if he didn't sang that chord, he wouldn't have been banished, and we wouldn't have Evil by now, and we wouldn't have Sauron, and the Nazguls, and all the coolness. love big grin

sauron
yeah good point..but i would rather melkor didnt sing out of chord..then he would have ruled...THEN he could go evil big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue then we would finally have an evil ruler

shadowy_blue
LOL...yeah! And maybe we would be Nazguls by now. Or Balrogs.LOL.. big grin

shadowy_blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.