[spoiler]Yoda's younger brother in Episode III [\spoiler]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spoiler Bob
I spoke to a pal the other day from Australia who had heard a confirmed rumour about Yoda's brother being in the Episode III. I do not know any more than that other than he looks much younger than Yoda. How cool???

Rebel Racer
riiiiiiiiiiight. thats (hopefully, probably) just a load of bullcrap. Did he get that spoiler from SuperShadow or someting?

Spoiler Bob
No, a friend of his works for LucasFilm, though I don't want to say which bit, I also was told something about Palpatine hanging out of a window and being saved by Anakin. I am awaiting an email with more details and will post them then.

Rebel Racer
yes, we already know that Palpatine will be saved by Anakin. but i wouldnt put any trust in it if its your friends FRIEND. thats a bit distant.

Spoiler Bob
Hold till tomorrow when I am due to get this email. I will have what I can only call a Titanic amount of spoilers! As soon as I get it I will post.

LanceWindu
Riiiiiiiight.

cornponious
I'll just happily say :

"We'll see"

:P

cornponious

yerssot
hey! that fits in with the rumors Jack, my source at LucasFilm said!
He said that Palpatines sister would try and persuade her brother to turn good but she gets killed by Han's dad by accident

Darth Jello
well, if what your saying is true, george is really binxing it up, isn't he?

yerssot
sorry, didn't read the entire thing the first time;

spoiler bob, could you post the things that haven't been circulating on the websites for months? cause I can go and post some of them right now too

Lyn
Woah...Yoda's got relatives?? blink

Member.
yoda's younger bro eh?

DarkJediStoops
I think I heard something about this rumour of Yoda's younger brother being in Episode 3. His name is going to be : Mickey Suttle D'Kana the Whill

laughing laughing laughing laughing

yerssot
*gasps in absolute horror at this shocking news*
laughing out loud

VengeanceGOD
Does this mean Mickey is actually a shrunken wrinkled midget?

JKozzy
Where's this email? A few days late.... whistle

Member.
lol, SS

Spoiler Bob
Sorry to delay the reply, but here is what I have been told:

Yoda does have a younger brother called 'Yaddle'. Apparently he looks younger and has more hair. (I have since been advised that this is a female character).

The working title for the film is 'Revenge of the Sith'. I don't know if this is old news!

The Jedi are aware of Palpatine's off the ball dealings with the
Empire. Mace Windu leads a Jedi force to go and arrest him at his
office.

They're all inside the room when Palper's refuses the arrest and
pulls the old electric fingers trick! The ensuing battle sees the
remaining Jedi killed, leaving Windu and Annakin left. Obi-Wan's
not there. Mace starts to get the upper hand of Palp, and Palp ends up
hanging from a ledge out of his window hanging on for dear life. He
screams for help, appealing to Annakin, who succumbs to his evil
side and strikes down Mace, as he's been getting more and more p*ssed with all things Jedi. This is the act which confirms him as evil and obviously forces him out of the Jedi.

So when Palpatine rescues Annakin, there's only Obi-Wan left, and
the only way to save Annakin is to have him made into Darth Vader.
Apparently they've just finished shoting that seen and it was ace -
"Arise Lord Vader" and all that sort of stuff! Annakin agrees to
become Vader on finding out that Palpatine has executed Padme.
Annakin is aware that she's pregnant, and wants to track her, but
Palpatine convinces him that she's dead.

Obviously she's not though, she's gone into hiding realising that
Annakin has spun out of control. The rest, as they say, is history!

The final scene is done and dusted. It's basically The Emperor and
Darth Vader standing on the bridge of a Star Destroyer (well, I
presume a Star Destroyer) looking out at the ongoing construction of
the Death Star

mindbugaling
-this is crap. i dont want to see palps. relatives. if lucas puts this kinda stuff in its just plain BAD SCREENPLAY WRITING! if you give a villianous chacter family and such and characters of sympathy, it creates a wierd almost sympathetic view on the villianous character.

PrehistoricFrog
yea,that was crap,you want a good spoiler i heard?

we know that during the duel between anakin and dooku,there is a lot of dialogue coming from the two and palpatine.during this dialogue,dooku reveals to anakin that he is his father.that's why he couldnt kill ani in AOTC

Mr.Deflok
Annakin?

VengeanceGOD
That's another terrible idea. Where'd you get it, Super Shadow?

LanceWindu
That has to be from SuperShadow.

As if Shmi could just forget that she was raped by this old guy that is probably impotent anyways.

VengeanceGOD
And answering to the Yaddle thing...we've SEEN Yaddle already. She was a female member of the Jedi Council in Episode I, and I don't think she appeared in Episode II. Most likely she died somewhere in the ten years between.

LanceWindu
Yes, she died before Episode II, which is why her Council chair was filled by a new Master.

Lyn
Yaddle?? I must just miss these things...

yerssot
don't know if she died, she might as well resigned from her position

lyn, you know who yaddle is, right?

bigsef3
what kind of stupid nonsense is this crap about dooku being anakins father?

yerssot
never been on supershadow?

mindbugaling
anakin was created by the force. DERRRRRRRR! he was enveloped in midichloreans. thats what Qui-gon said in EP1.

Captain REX
Killed in combat, I forget when though...

yerssot
*cough*EU*cough*

VengeanceGOD
Technically, since it was never mentioned in the movies, we don't even know her name. So from now on, to appease Yerssot, she shall be known as "That-Other-Green-Short-and-Wrinkly-Jedi"

yerssot
her name is canon I think, dunno if she got mentioned in the EpI novel but it's her death that's not mentioned, so you can't say anything aboot it

SmackNutz
For anyone who hasn't see a pic of Yaddle.. here it is... it's available at starwars dot com databank/character/yaddle dot index

VengeanceGOD
She's creepy.

SmackNutz
ROFL... looks like she's been hitting the pipe. Not that one (pervs)!

Lyn
Yeah, now that I've seen that picture...I just meant that I never knew Yoda had a sister.

Don't worry though, I miss a lot of things...stick out tongue wink

yerssot
*pets you on the head*
there there, just be sure you miss the holiday special wink

Lyn
laughing

You know what, she is a really freaky looking thing huh??

VengeanceGOD
But the holiday special is one of the greatest Star Wars events ever!

*notices everyone else is brandishing pitchforks* er...

yerssot
pitchforks? what the...? you from pensylvania or something? we use lightsabres here evil face

VengeanceGOD
Oh good. I'm ok then. *whips out his dual-double-bladed lightsabers*

yerssot
one against many VG stick out tongue

VengeanceGOD
Hence the overkill. I mean, dual-double-bladed?

yerssot
don't try to sneak out of it now stick out tongue

SmackNutz
I don't think it says anywhere that Yaddle is Yoda's sister. StarWars dot com says they are from the same species, but that's about it.

Yodaisdaman!
I dont think their will be another yoda in the series, because remeber what they always talk about not haveing any family members around because they get in the way of their feelings.

And im sure yoda would abide by his won rules Happy Dance

Bicnarok

stinkfist462
yodas sister looks like a fish sick

Vim
its not yoda's sister, its just another being from the same species as Yoda, like Mace is human, and there were going to let Qui Gon on the council, but he just didn't want to, so apparently they can have as many jedi from the same species as they want.

Lyn
Oh...so they're not related, they're just from the same species...ohh...

stinkfist462
oh i see .. my bad

Darth Jello
which means we can still see some hardcore yoda on yaddle action

Captain REX
Nasty...

And to clear up any confusion, Yaddle is NOT Yoda's sister, or even related to him by family. She's just the same species.

VengeanceGOD
A species that STILL isn't named.

mindbugaling
the miss piggy/kermit creation, according to lucas...........

Rolda Hayes
I thought Yoda was a Whill?

Lyn
laughing

Btw...I LOVE your Sig!! Happy Dance thumb up

Darth Jello
Rolda, you may be right. but since the only person who spreads that on the internet is a fraud named supershadow and it has not been confirmed by Lucasfilm, it's just speculation. since he is voiced by Frank Oz and may be the child of kermit and Miss Piggy, perhaps he should be known as a Prog, or a Figgy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.